[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>workplace filled with self hating white liberals >I am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1485810973041.jpg (19KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485810973041.jpg
19KB, 480x200px
>workplace filled with self hating white liberals
>I am literally the only man there
>Pretend to be sjw, hoping to gain friendships out of it
>Don't
>A few months ago, a twenty-something piece of trash hippy bitch decided to go to standing rock
>Says she's going to stay and protest with the Indians until it's all over
>It's been months, no word from her
>She left her dog with some friends who refuse to let him inside, even in ten degree winter weather
>Everyone at work is worried about her, always talking about how they hope she's alright
>I pretend to be concerned
>"Oh no, that's horrible! Those stupid pig cops! Don't they know what they're doing?"
>I'm a coward for acting like someone I'm not
>I hope she's dead, had her arm blown off like that one lady maybe
>My boss alternates between insisting she's not white, and saying "we as white people need to take responsibility for their sufferings"

I'm a coward with a very strong social mask, in an office full of retarded sjws and communists. Am I better off pretending to be one of them, or pissing them off by voicing my true opinions?
>>
>>34563898
stop preteding and just follow the japanese ideal if its not work related or drinking after work i have no interest.
>>
>>34563932
Ok. It's more dignified than lowering myself to their level.
>>
>>34563898
Just keep your mouth shut. Talk about non-political shit only.
>>
>>34564085
I guess if that's what it takes to keep my position as a wagie. Lower in the pecking order than a fucking Marxist lesbian.
>>
>>34564125
I do the same. I can't tell anyone what I really think, it would cause endless drama. And for what? I don't gain anything by revealing myself to these retards. If they were reasonable people worth talking to, they wouldn't hold the views they hold.
>>
>>34564085
This, who fucking cares about what others think, you /pol/tards are just as easy to trigger as the sjws you hate.
>>
>>34564015
i mean its not say you cant say shit just say what you beleive. and dont think will cause drama.
>>
File: 1466008103096.png (913KB, 1080x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1466008103096.png
913KB, 1080x1217px
>>34563898
>I'm a coward with a very strong social mask
no raelly, you can't win this.
they are all sjw, just keep pretending.
>or pissing them off by voicing my true opinions?
Do you really want to annoy your boss.

If you really want to do something for against them you can just mess with their stuff without anyone notice, be devilish
>>
>>34563898

Not sure how manly it is to pretend to be a SJW

Are you completely fucked if they fire you if you start being honest? If not, then go for it, you'll feel better about yourself rather than crawling on your knees for their approval
>>
>>34563898
SJW's are cancer but so is being a /pol/ tard mouthing off for no reason.

If you don't like what you see them working to get yourself in a position where you control what staff work in your unit and fire them and change the culture. Mouthing off about bullshit to signal that you're different is worth jack shit if you're not changing anything, it just gets you fired.

Swing your dick all you like but it doesn't change anything except getting you fired because you're outnumbered and if you really give a shit then you'll look for ways to get a hold of that workplace and change the entire background running of it until you fill it with the people you want.

It's like when SJWs post *share this if u wud give this etheopian a meal xxxxx* yours is *share this if you dont agree with these SJWS xxx*
>>
File: just unload on me fampai.webm (1MB, 837x422px) Image search: [Google]
just unload on me fampai.webm
1MB, 837x422px
>>34563898
I'd get off on being a lying sociopath and fooling all the normies. OP you're doing God's work tbqh. You're an hero.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.