[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im seriously considering suicide lately can you guys cheer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

im seriously considering suicide lately can you guys cheer me up please..
>>
Why do you want to die tho
>>
i will not cheer you up because suicide is the best thing for you. in the long run, you'll be mostly unhappy if you continue to live. if you can reach the point of depression now that you take action and kill yourself, you'll be saving yourself from a lot of unhappiness later
>>
Life is something. Death is nothing. Hey, atleast you got something, huh?
>>
>>34563882
im 28 years old , dont have any friends, never been in a relationship , and cant find a reason to live for.
>>
>>34563911
well ... idk, sometimes it feels like life is an illusion and its pretty pointless
>>
>>34563912
Clearly you want friends and a relationship, why don't you live for those things?
>>
File: 1484148437316.jpg (12KB, 560x416px) Image search: [Google]
1484148437316.jpg
12KB, 560x416px
>>34563849
Yeah me too OP. I've just been steady thinking about my life n shit. Everydays the same just getting high as fuck off of beer. They don't let us have it in our galaxy so we pay humans thousands of dollars for a 30 rack. At this rate I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. The bitches start to bore me after too long,and I crashed my spaceship. Stuck on earth and idk what I'm gonna do because if I get caught I'm gonna have to face the alien government here on earth. Hope you feel better
>>
>>34563965
i want them , it doesnt mean i can get any
>>
>>34563973
keked
orignl
>>
>>34563976
Why not

orgiginaldd
>>
>>34563994
probably because i suck at socializing. people just seem to back away whenever i talk to them
>>
>>34564022
How about brushing your teeth?
>>
>>34563950
Its all about dying. If you kill yourself you will miss the whole point of being alive. Its supposed to be hard at times so that when you finally die you're ready for it. If you struggle the last seconds of your life you miss out the wondeful fealing of slowly leaving this gruesome life and floating away from your body. Life have then bern pointless.
>>
>>34564070
i brush my teath twice a day
>>
>>34564075
interesting....

orgnall
>>
>>34563849
Go talk to someone you moron
>>
>>34564104
i tried waay too many times talking to people.
if you mean talking to a psychologyst then i dont have any money
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT7nzkWHH1U

Pump some iron.
>>
>>34564132
Its not just talking you down from suicide, its going underneath the hood and understanding why you have these thoughts.. you do realize suicide is like a defense mechanism right to defer to instead of actually dealing with what's causing your problems..

No dipshit on here is going to be able to even begin to coherently help you.. I am assuming you have a family that would be willing to support you..
>>
>>34563849
Been there. I now feel better, not good but better. I sometimes think back when I felt that bad and ask myself what helped me and what could have helped me more, and the answer is that I don't actually know.

If I have to bet what made me feel better in the long run, I'd say it was doing small things, even one a day. It's fucking hard, but you need to build your self confidence. Do something, anything, eg learn to cook some easy dishes, clean up your room, go outside and buy groceries.

You will feel better, I guarantee this. Just try to do something, and be patient. You can make it, I'll cheer for you anon.
>>
>>34563849
This is your life! Against the infinite potential human beings not born you are one who is! Doesn't something like that make life seem worthwhile? Your gonna die someday, why not slow down and sample the scenery of the stage called earth.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.