[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here struggled with lack of affection all your life so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1451172540312.jpg (139KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451172540312.jpg
139KB, 800x800px
Anyone here struggled with lack of affection all your life so much so that even a cheerful "Thank you!" from a cutie cashier made you experience an endorphin high all day?
>>
>>34563776
it's how (((they))) are trained to retain customers

don't fall for the trap, OP

go to a different store next time, maybe a store owned by a pajeet or something. they are nice people, so you can appreciate genuine niceness.
>>
>>34563793
I know it's fake. Me imagining myself sharing a life with the girl made it even more pathethic.
>>
>>34563836
It's not your fault, anon. You're biologically wired to want these things. BTW do you listen to the same songs, or do you hunt for random new songs? Try song hunting on YouTube. Oh, and watch nature shit like Man vs Wild or any other nature survival series on YouTube. It's really neat. Helps me get out of the normie matrix and get more in tune with basic primal feels.
>>
>>34563876
>Try song hunting
I started doing this too. I enjoy it.
>>
>>34563776
one cashier qt looked at me last saturday and i still think about her.
>>
>>34563876
> do you listen to the same songs, or do you hunt for random new songs?
the same songs. I rarely listen to new songs these days. The only ""recent"" artist I like is Ed Sheeran

>watch nature shit
That's pretty much my hobby. Thanks anon.
>>
>>34563776
No.
It makes me hate them
Because I know they are being superfluous
>>
>>34563956
>Ed Sheeran

my pigmented person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dK2tDK9grQ

he may be a ginger manlet but i can appreciate his objectification of women
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>wage slave at grocery store
>be fat and have big unkempt beard so never really have any interaction with people especially women
>lose all the weight and get to skinny otter mode and shave beard down
>all these fake as shit female cashier's talk to me every day now
>been deprived of female attention for so long I literally don't know how to handle it
>every time I see a girl staring at me I get an anxiety attack and feel like I need to leave the area
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.