[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an 2/10 human trash. If I go to tge park and ask any single

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: ea4.png (202KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
ea4.png
202KB, 600x583px
I am an 2/10 human trash. If I go to tge park and ask any single girl for a date then what are my chances? Or I will be just reported to the police?
>>
>>34563626
why don't you at least profit off of your failure as a human being? record yourself asking roasties out and getting rejected, upload vids to youtube.

the normies will always seek the feeling of being better than someone else so you will get tons of views
>>
if you walk up to random girls and ask them out on a date then you probably will not be successful
>>
>>34563626
It's pretty much a crime for physically unattractive men to show romantic interest in women.

If you're a 2/10, learn to love your single and lonely life.
>>
>>34563658
aw god damn the cold hard truth

fuck anon could you not serve it in a more sociopathic cruel way jesus fucking christ man whats wrong with you
>>
>>34563646
This is interesting, but I dont want to be an internet celebrity.
>>
If you're a 2/10 by getting better clothes, a good haircut and exercising you can probably bump up a point or two, so do that first.

I'm not trying to shill self improvement, but I don't want you to end up in jail.
>>
>>34563658
Thank you sir.
Oregano
>>
>>34563786
no just buy a hidden cam and record it from your point of view

also how tall are you? this guy >>34563796 has some decent advice. if you're at least 5'9'' have no deformities and you take good care of the way you look, you will have a chance
>>
> If I go to tge park and ask any single girl for a date then what are my chances?

Do people actually think that this is ever a good idea? This would only ever work if you're absolutely god tier attractive/charismatic and even then it's no guarantee you won't get called a weirdo.

Dating is a way of progressing from friendship. You need the latter before the former.
>>
>>34563796
I am just ugly poor lazy and unmotivated.
>>
>>34563626
>>34563658
>>34563691
>>34563764
>>34563796
>>34563818
The Answer is no
if you aren't chad you will get maced/tasered/cops called
and have your life ruined forever.

give up now
>>
>>34563818
> Dating is a way of progressing from friendship
Your understanding is broken, kid.
>>
>>34563848
you forgot that other men will beat him up when they see the uneasiness of the woman
>>
>>34563869
How so?

I'm not talking about casual hookups as "dating", I'm assuming what OP is talking about is more a "pls be my gf" kind of deal.
>>
File: need for gf most unwanted.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
need for gf most unwanted.png
1MB, 900x900px
>>34563848
>if you aren't chad you will get maced/tasered/cops called and have your life ruined forever

such is life for the american't
>>
File: SPEED_WEED_SHUT_DOWN_WIDE[1].jpg (351KB, 1118x610px) Image search: [Google]
SPEED_WEED_SHUT_DOWN_WIDE[1].jpg
351KB, 1118x610px
>>34563829
I got the cure for you man.
>>
I just cant give up. No easy means of suicide. I cannot take alcohol, doctors said that I can painfully die from even a couple of shots. I cannot cope with this feels anymore, I cannot get rid of them. Last tine I jerked of to a literal blood from my dick, still didnt help me.
>>
>>34563918
I am afraid of cops.
>>
>>34563626

Without conversation or some other influencing factors, the probability for a sub 9 is 0.
>>
>>34563967
Getting it is the hardest part. Once you know how to get it, tho, no worries. I've been buying weed every month for two years and no troubles. Worst case scenario just snitch and you'll be safe.

It's not a magical cure to all your problems but it helps with the lazy and unmotivated part. You can also just, you know, stop being lazy, but we all know that's hard as fuck.
>>
File: téléchargement (3).png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (3).png
8KB, 251x201px
>>34563918
Is it eatable ?
>>
>>34563934
anon what the hell is wrong with your body?
>>
>>34564011
>It's not a magical cure to all your problems but it helps with the lazy and unmotivated part.
>weed
>helps with the lazy and unmotivated part

Seriously? Yes it effects people differently and /some/ people find it helps, but the huge consensus is that smoking weed does the exact opposite long term.

That's like recommending someone to start knocking back whisky to help with depression.
>>
>>34564011
I completely disagree. I enjoy weed but it makes me way more lazy and unmotivated. I am never less productive than when I am high. It's not the same for everyone but the idea that weed is by an large a productivity enhancer is a joke.
>>
>>34564030
Not like that, but it can easily be made into something edible
>>
>>34564030
Yeah but if you're poor you're better of smoking.
>>
>>34564067
>Yeah but if you're poor you're better of smoking.

Wait, what?

Edibles are far more efficient than smoking? If you're poor surely you'd rather get absolutely zonked for like 6 hours from the same amount of weed that would get you pretty high for like 2 if you smoked it?
>>
>>34564067

Edibles are awesome for people who don't enjoy smoking.
>>
>>34564030
you smoke it i think

oregano
>>
>>34564067
>Yeah but if you're poor you're better of smoking.

That's not true at all

You can put a gram in a joint and smoke it to get high for a couple of hours or put a gram in a firecracker and get much higher for much longer

Which would someone with a limited supply prefer?
>>
>>34564051
>>34564054
Just speaking from personal experience but every time I smoke I get this self improvement rush. Like I gotta do something to improve myself asap.

Might be just me but it helps me a lot so the least I can do is recommend trying it.
>>
>>34564088
The difference is that with edibles you get high as fuck for a long while on more money than what it takes to get slightly high for a short period of time and get something done with your life.

And with edibles you're probably not getting much done anyways. Way too stoned for that.

Think more of a self improvement thing than a getting fucked up thing.
>>
>>34564043
Problems with liver, I turn 18 and tried alcohol recently. I really liked it. So I drank again and again, and at the 4th time woke up in a hospital and spent a week there.
>>
>>34563626
How about you lose some weight you disgusting subhuman.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.