[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are fags ( trannies included ) so hypersexual? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Why are fags ( trannies included ) so hypersexual?
It's pretty normal for a fag to have fucked 100+ people.
>>
Degenerates gonna degenerate
>>
>>34563606
>It's pretty normal for a fag to have fucked 100+ people.

Do you have anything to back that up?
>>
Guys aren't as picky as girls. We mostly care about physical appearance, but girls factor in things like confidence, money, job, car, social status, etc.

Between gay men sex is just a free for all where all you have to do is meet someones physical requirements, so its easier to build up a large body count. A nice dick will pretty much secure you boypussy for life.
>>
Gay men have a lot of sex because it's so easy for them

Imagine if literally any time you wanted you could just open your phone and find someone willing to come to your house, give you a blowjob and leave without anything in return

That's the world gay men live in and it's OK to be jealous
>>
>>34563654

This.
If women had the same standards as men, we'd be having much more sex.
>>
>>34563700
not true, i'm gay but i'm a fucking autist so i have virtually no access to sex
>>
>>34563722

fine, the mentally ill excluded
>>
>>34563722
It is true though. I met a faggot once who told us how he just went to known faggot meet up place to get his ass fucked by random dudes. Fags gonna fag.
>>
>>34563730
fuck off
it's simply not true that gays are this promiscuous, it's a small vocal minority of degenerates who have sex with each other
>>
>>34563743
Pretty sure he's not saying they all /are/ like that, just that whichever ones want to be have relatively easy access to that lifestyle

Have you used either tindr or grindr? If you've used both and seen the difference then you'd know what I'm talking about
>>
Being gay is the same as wanting easy sex. Its a primal behavior. You never see young fags holding hands or having a interesting conversation. They see eachothers as fuckbags and nothing more.
>>
>>34563766
>You never see young fags holding hands or having a interesting conversation.

How many young gay people are you around?

There's a big difference between how people act in gay clubs and in their day to day lives
>>
>>34563758
it's the same as straights though, you have to be a genetically priveleged normie in order to access sex
>>
>>34563758

Yeah its really as simple as putting yourself out there, even better the lower your standards are.
>>
>>34563790
>it's the same as straights though, you have to be a genetically priveleged normie in order to access sex

My chubby autistic self who fucks dudes of grindr pretty regularly would beg to differ
>>
>>34563778
No. If they hang around for too long without sucking eachother of they become stressed out and start doubting their sexuality.
>>
>>34563835
whatever, that sounds fucking disgusting dude
i just want to meet a boy who isn't an irredeemable slut and has the same fucking life experience as me
why is nobody out there as lonely and fucking desperate as me? seriously there has to be at least one other guy out there who's as desperate for a regular fucking relationship at least once before they blow their fucking brains out
>>
>>34563949

anon if you were cute and close I'd try
>>
>>34563949

Being gay is easier for NSA hookups, but terrible for actual dating and relationships.

That's the catch, straight guys have a harder time getting hookups than gays, but have a higher chance of getting a relationship.
>>
File: 1472766177789.png (60KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
1472766177789.png
60KB, 500x407px
>>34563962
oregon
that's for you to decide, obviously i think im ugly as fucking shit
>>
>>34564069

you're across the country so it's not relevant
>>
>>34563790
I'm bi and I can assure you it's not. Women treat male sexuality totally differently. Women don't populate boards like HM.
>>
>>34563979

tfw can only meet other gays on hookup apps and everyone "looking for a relationship" really just wants a submissive emotional sponge that will suck their dick 2 times a week when they aren't busy with work or friends.
>>
>>34563606
Trappu here only did it with one person and we're still together after 5 years
>>
>>34563730
>the mentally ill excluded

Wrong. They are the ones with fuck numbers in the 100s.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.