[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is hanging such a common way to go? It's both unreliable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: noose.jpg (14KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
14KB, 480x270px
Why is hanging such a common way to go?
It's both unreliable and painful as fuck.
If you don't own a gun, why not jump off a building or lay on train tracks?
>>
File: 1485941426346.png (195KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1485941426346.png
195KB, 400x388px
>>34563553
>why not jump off a building
>tfw scared of heights
>>
When done properly it's completely painless. As long as the drop is sufficient to break your neck, you lose consciousness in a fraction of a second and die within a minute or two.

Jumping from a building is more painful unless you land on your head.
>>
File: Kaiju.jpg (141KB, 652x488px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiju.jpg
141KB, 652x488px
>>34563553
If you do it correctly there's no chance to survive.

And when you're desperately want to die you don't give a fuck about pain.
>>
>>34563619
And when you*
>>
I guess people don't like the idea of leaving a message for the family.

If you step in front of a train they'll have to mop you into a casket.
>>
>>34563693

*Mess not message

Dumb phone
>>
>>34563553
I'm pretty sure building is way worse because you don't die instantly unless you land on your head.
Gun is the best way.
>>
Hanging isn't painful if you do it properly. You don't even need a long drop to break your neck.

Just make your noose and put a knot or some kind of ball so you can compress your carotid artery, you lose consciousness in about 10 seconds and die in a few minutes.
>>
>>34564405
Even if you jump from a skyscraper and achieve the 300 kmph speed ?
>>
>>34563553
>lay on train tracks?
this is such a shitty way to kill yourself for everyone involved
>>
>>34563613
>>34564405
>I'm pretty sure building is way worse because you don't die instantly

Nice meme idiots

You ever broke something like your arm? If you did you know that you don't feel anything at all until 1 or even several minutes pass.
>>
>>34563553
>not knowing how to do it right
Thats why youre still here op
>>
File: 2331445654825.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2331445654825.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>tfw gonna buy an old af car
>load up some nice tunes on my phone, or maybe some Dragon ball on my laptop
>order a stuffed crust pizza with extra pepperoni
>get situated in my car with my goodies and start it up with the garage closed
>enjoy some munchies, with some good entertainment as I slowly fall into eternal bliss

Already got it planned out, enjoyable and painless.
>>
>>34566408
Sounds comfy, don't fuck it up.
>>
>>34566450
Yeah I'll probably fuck a hooker or rape a Stacy beforehand, just so I won't die a virgin.
I haven't decided yet
>>
>>34563553
If hanging is so unreliable and painful why has it been so popular execution method? Why didn't they just throw prisoners off a building or lay them on train tracks?
>>
>>34566476
Do both? You get a hooker that pretends to give a shit, and a stacy you get to ruin
>>
>>34566510
It's not. People think that you die by suffocation, when you really die from the blood being cut off from your brain.

Hell there always news about prisoners who kill themselves with shoelaces. How hard can it be?
>>
>>34566510
>If hanging is so unreliable and painful why has it been so popular execution method?
Drop hanging is reliable. Most people who hang themselves do it off door handles and shit.
>Why didn't they just throw prisoners off a building or lay them on train tracks?
So they wouldn't have to make a giant mess?
>>
>>34564500
probs, you -really- don't want to lay there. A shattered corpse kept alive by pain and whatever major arteries your bones are keeping blocked. Plus jumping is perhaps the hardest thing to do and then you need to either topple headfirst or shift mid-air
>>
>>34566676
maybe you'll get lucky and obliterate your spinal corld. That way you'll be paralyzed and feel no pain
>>
>>34566732
That's a maybe you don't need to chance. A good knot, good rope and hanging completely removes you from the equation. If you do it right, as others have said. It's an instant kill, and if not? well you're not getting out of it now

ideally your hands should be bound. Behind you before you take the plunge
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.