[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump has some of the most phenomenal NLP hand signals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 2bbb.jpg (50KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
2bbb.jpg
50KB, 800x445px
Donald Trump has some of the most phenomenal NLP hand signals I have ever seen. I can see why they chose him for president an amazing public speaker
>>
He was chosen because everyone else was a complete piece of shit candidate. Not that he isn't, but he was the least shit across a field of shit candidates.
>>
How big is the chance that the Trump presidency turns into a facist regime somewhere down the road? Am I overreacting?
>>
>>34563644

if the checks and balances in place do what they're supposed to then it shouldn't happen
>>
>>34563363
What does he smell like? I imagine he smell pretty good! Like expensive perfume.
>>
>>34563651
>>34563644
No fear mongering we're here to talk about the hand signals alone
>>
>>34563655
Trump should wear yellow lacoste
>>
>>34563655

he probably smells like a 70 year old man
>>
>>34563655
I'm imagining that new car smell
>>
>>34563384
this. Plus, your two-party system is to blame for this president. If there were more candidates to vote, people have had an alternative to Clinton and Trump.
>>
>>34563663
His hands aren't NLP related from what I can tell. He just uses them to signal how he feels about certain subjects, he also uses facial expressions for this. He is a showman.
>>
I really enjoy his gestures and how he talks. I wish I had that power.

I'm still clueless when it comes to touching people, but I've at least found that hand movements don't really have any meaning, the important but is just moving them a let when talking to engage your target. Obviously no middle fingers, Circle fuck, or v licks, but beyond that it's all good. I stick to chopping motions, opening, and squeezing gestures since they're good all purpose techniques.
>>
man has amazing public speaking skills,i really admire him
>>
>>34564119
Thank you for the clear and concise post keep it up
>>
>>34564185
Cool those are solid. I don't really talk with my hands havent figured it out or not very engaging conversationalist I guess. Sometimes I make a triangle with my fingers and put it over one eye
>>
>>34563363
>>34564119
I don't really care about the specific analytics, all that I know is that I could watch Trump speeches about anything nonstop for hours on end and be totally engaged.

He's hilarious, he's very animated, he's got great body language, he speaks directly to my frustrations, and takes it to the elite jerks on both sides of the aisle that I've hated for years. I would die for that guy in a heartbeat, he's like an uncle to me. I don't love most of my family members as much as I love Trump.

When that Access Hollywood tape leaked, I was furious at Trump, but I couldn't stay mad at him for too long. I genuinely consider him a family member, as weird as that sounds.
>>
>>34563644

He is an absolute retard though
>>
>>34563655
a fart but like.... an angel's fart.
>>
>>34563363
I just love how unrehearsed he is. Clinton & other political candidates are robotic retards who rely on civil servants to write every little comma for them to 100% get right. They don't do shit. All they do is spout manipulated facts & act like they're god for it. Whoo fucking hoo, you can learn a few statistics with no sources. Groundbreaking stuff.

Trump is all natural, I really like watching him speak. Yes, he's populist, but he's entirely unfiltered. He's the common man telling it like it is & not giving a fuck about making sure every little detail is prim & proper. He'll fix it later, that sort of attitude.

We're supposed to be electing people, not machines.

>tfw democrats are so shattered that they'll use Microsoft Tay as a candidate in 2020 & literally try to get a machine elected
>or Hillary's corpse
>same thing
>>
>>34564960
Your penis is the size of a little comma.
>>
>>34564763
>>34564960
For real huh Trump is my nigga. I was talking to him via YouTube just last year
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 540x960px
>>34564960
>He's the common man telling it like it is

a small loan of a million dollars
>common man
>>
>>34564779
>people actually believe Trump randombly stumbled into presidency like Forrest Gump

It's like nobody realizes how he chose literally the only path to victory a republican had and ran a perfect campaign for that.
>>
File: 1479079856404.png (152KB, 1199x701px) Image search: [Google]
1479079856404.png
152KB, 1199x701px
>>34565847

He won because most Americlaps are dumb. It's that simple.
>>
>>34565880
Dope political analysis bro. What about the fact that citizens who earn less than 50k voted majority for clinton? Everybody else voted for Trump.
>>
>>34565960
You're a dope, stinky.
>>
>>34564584
I wouldn't qualify incoherent rambling as "amazing public speaking skills." Moreso he's just a good bullshitter, which is typical of business types.
>>
>>34564763
>americans, ladies and gentlemen
and you wonder why all the muzzies want you faggots dead.
>>
>>34566368
Look at you, intentionally pushing feces out through your anus and into your underpants.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.