[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 19 and a virgin >waiting to find the right girl to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1474377802991.jpg (102KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1474377802991.jpg
102KB, 720x533px
>be 19 and a virgin
>waiting to find the right girl to lose it to
>normies make fun of me for not trying to casually fuck every disgusting roastie who'll spread her flaps at me
>some Stacy even accused me of being gay yesterday
What the hell happened to our society?
>>
>>waiting to find the right girl to lose it to
You should be looking for the right girl, not waiting for her.
>>
>>34563333
The internet created a new breed of normie
>>
Jewish subversion of traditional Christian values happened and society ate it up and demanded more.
>>
>>34563343
I'm not going out of my way to find a girl. I'm in no rush. If I come across a girl who shares common interests and values with me and isn't a roastie whore, I'll ask her out. Hasn't happened yet though. I'm not going to pretend I'm someone I'm not just to get girls.
>>
File: 1476789648129.jpg (21KB, 271x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476789648129.jpg
21KB, 271x400px
>>34563333
Top kek
>>

Waiting is all you'll be doing.
>>
File: 1484474725802.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484474725802.png
83KB, 640x360px
>>34563333
im 23kv
guess i am just waiting for the righr girl too ;^)
>>
>>34563333
Nice quads mate. Anon you're pure, relish in that. Don't lose your virginity until you find someone you love.
>>
>>34563450
I found her at 22, tho :^)
>>
>>34563353

What the fuck is all this Stormfront Red Pill shit? Look, if every girl was a chaste Christian all the robots would be here complaining about how girls are such prudes and don't want to give any out until a guy is their husband man slave. Which of course the normies get all the wage slave jobs that can support a family because it's all about who you know and being an active part of a Christian community which is not a robot. So normies have all the jobs, and therefore all the wives, and therefore all the sex. So if you socially conservative, nationalistic, protectionist mouthbreathers get your way, every robot here will be worse off.

You know how I know all this? I grew up in an evangelical Christian community that is a microcosm of what you guys are apparently all wanking yourselves off over. None of the girls even wanted to hold hands with guys until marriage. All dates happened in friend groups. The girls attended purity classes and the guys attended chivalry classes. Do you want to know how amazing it was? It wasn't. It sucked. Instead of watching Stacies be sluts with the Chads, you just watch them all hang out together in a giant clique that doesn't include you. And instead of being sexually active with one another, they are all prude Jesus Freaks so their drama is mundane and childish.

This world you're selling doesn't make things better for robots, it makes it worse. I may have had a shot to get some in a normal community, but that dropped to zero real quick when all the girls are immature prudish babies who think holding hands is a sin.
>>
>>34563374
That's why you will die a virgin. You need to step outside the basement to find girls.
>>
>>34563583
I hope you get jumped by niggers for no reason at all.

Ooh, captcha was welcome to detroiy billboard. Your days are numbered
>>
>>34564610
>I hope you get jumped by niggers for no reason at all.
This.

>Ooh, captcha was welcome to detroiy billboard. Your days are numbered
Also this.

>>34563333
Our society just sucks ass. Nice quads, by the way.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.