[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /r9k/ what's the deal with women saying it's unmanly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: c83.jpg (32KB, 600x654px) Image search: [Google]
c83.jpg
32KB, 600x654px
So /r9k/ what's the deal with women saying it's unmanly to not put women before yourself and using personal attacks in arguments. Don't understand this shit mang it leaves me confused
>>
>>34563083
Being a man is all about killing yourself but in small increments to help people, possibly building yourself up just so you can suffer for the greater good.

Be like me, be a gay robot and suck other robot dick
>>
>>34563141
literally this x10000
>>
>>34563083
It's roastie logic and it's perfectly reasonable.

Roastie: "Men who aren't Chad should put women before themselves. Their lives don't matter as much as mine. I am bitter that Chad won't settle for me, so I will make your life miserable. Oh, and by the way, you weren't a man to begin with."
>>
>>34563141
>Being a man is all about killing yourself but in small increments to help people, possibly building yourself up just so you can suffer for the greater good.

Doesn't apply to dealing with women. Chad doesn't put his bitches on a pedestal, he does his own thing and this is precisely why women are drawn to him- He doesn't give a fuck, he doesn't care if you leave him because there's another bitch ready to jump on his dick.
The moment you put a woman before your own interests you'll forever, and irreversibly be a beta to her.

>>34563400
This.
>>
File: 1484435153480.jpg (366KB, 1280x1737px) Image search: [Google]
1484435153480.jpg
366KB, 1280x1737px
>>34563400
How does one reply to when women say shit like this
>>
>>34563607
with the sounds of a glock 20 on full auto
>>
>>34563502
Chad isn't aachad because he bitches women.
He bitches women because he is chad.
If a beta bitches women, pretty sure he will end up alone.
>>
Because if you don't support women shirking their gender roles, you need to adhere to your gender role better.
>>
>>34563502
No fuckwit. Women select men, not the other way around. We'll usually fuck anything. Chad will fuck anything over a 6. He'll only date 8+s but he'll fuck drunk the 5 to piss you off. Stacie will only fuck 10s and 9s when shes drunk.
Chad didn't have to put women on a pedestal because they were chasing him.
If you took Chad's mind and put it in your worthless body, there's almost a certainty that he'd fail as hard as you.
The only, ONLY thing that matters is gina tingles. Money can get you cucked by a girl out of your league, but only gina tingles makes a girl rationalize all the stupid, dorky shit you do as "alpha".
With no shaming and post feminism, gina tingles beats everything.
>>
>it's unmanly to not put women before yourself

That is pretty much how humans (and most vertebrates) have evolved. It takes infinitely more time and energy to grow eggs/babies than it does to grow sperm, hence women are more valuable and have their pick of men whilst men are disposable and can go for every women they encounter.

It's pretty basic biology (I'm not being all social darwinist and saying that modern society hasn't changed that dynamic at all, just that the fact that we evolved to be like that over millions of years before we formed civilizations probably influences us in some way).

> and using personal attacks in arguments.

That's just them being dumb and having nothing better to say
>>
>>34563083
it's just another tactic women use to try and get men to act in a way they want.

also they will drop their shit if you a man even imply what a women should act or look like.
>>
>>34563618
I like this one
This one here
This is the answer
>>
File: bestsub.jpg (17KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
bestsub.jpg
17KB, 500x262px
>>34563618
>not an MP5
It`s almost as if women don`t deserve the best in rapid firepower
>>
>>34564376
>9 mm round
>9999999% chance of survival

no need to shoot at girls with girlie ammo

if you don't go .45 high explosive rounds then you don't deserve to shoot at people
>>
>>34563701
the dynamic is we evolved to raise a baby in pairs
thats how we populated the planet
because it was the best

now we built society and so advanced women can raise it alone

and so they are starting to be picky
>>
>>34564443
>raise a baby in pairs
until the 20th century and the automobile, it was common to live with your entire family throughout your life. When you married she just moved in with you and your family.
It was a better environment for child-rearing because there were more people to mind them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.