[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw an intensely jealous and envious person I started shaking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1485908539947.jpg (81KB, 526x588px) Image search: [Google]
1485908539947.jpg
81KB, 526x588px
>tfw an intensely jealous and envious person
I started shaking with rage just then when I asked how my friend was, and he replied that he was "happy."

What's wrong with me?
>>
It is ok. This happens with a lot of people. People like me. When i see couples holding hands or people spending money i get mad and just want to fucking kill somebody.
>>
>>34563034
Is it autism?

I really just can't fucking stand the thought of people being better than me.

It's not like they're rubbing my nose in it ir anything, but it makes my fucking blood boil and want to kill them.
>>
>>34563056
Not sure. In my case,its just i am so tired of not being happy and not being able to after so many attempts that i would rather kill them than be left behind.i just cant wait to get a place if my own,kidnap some girl and give her Stockholm symdrome. Then again,i am sure even if i got what i wanted i would just crave more and still be unhappy.
>>
>>34563117
I can't think of a point in my life where I've been genuinely happy and not just in a heat-of-the-moment state of euphoria.

This is one feel a normie could never even comprehend.
>>
>>34563173
It's not anything i would wish someone to feel. No one should have to feel those kind of feels,but i guess me and you are the unlucky ones.

And my life is just one big "in the moment". Thats why i refuse to think about my actions. Whenever i did things would just turn out bad. But i dont think i would have it any other way. I kinda like it like this,in a sort of masochistic kind of way.
>>
>>34563258
>i guess me and you
Extremely subtle there. I doubt a normal person could detect you putting yourself ahead of me.
>>
>>34563277
Hey,i just wrote it like that. If thats how you see it,i cant stop you,you know? But if it means anything,i didnt mean it like that.
>>
>>34562992
Nothing. Most people are numb. Don't think too much into it : )
>>
>>34563338
You don't have to say sorry, I just thought it was interesting that you wrote it that way without even realising it yourself.

Truly, our self-inadequacy problems are ingrained deep.
>>
>>34563375
Please, talk to any normie and they will genuinely be enthusiastic about life and their happiness
>>
>>34563389
These talks are nice. It is too bad this will be the last time we speak to each other most likely.
>>
>>34563429
It's a shame, but at least we leave on equal-footing.
>>
I've ruined so many online friendships by sperging out while bitter about something. I keep telling myself to stop but I never do. Kill me please robots
>>
>>34563449
Here,i got a book you should read if you ever get the chance. It is called "the virtue of selfishness" by ayn rand. I know a lot of people hate her but seriously,that book is amazing and worth reading.
>>
>>34563480
If you can meet me in Tennessee i will end it for yah. You will probably chicken out but i will still do the deed anyways.
>>
>>34562992
is this based off of mob 100?
>>
>>34562992
>he doesn't instinctively reply cheerfully when asked how he's doing
>regardless of how he actually feels
>>
>>34562992
I get a similar feeling when any friends (when I had any) mentioned their friends or someone else. A weird envious rage. A really weird sort of jealous attachment. Eh.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.