[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want a gf >be fat and unattractive >workout and improve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8728.jpg (704KB, 1347x1008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8728.jpg
704KB, 1347x1008px
>want a gf
>be fat and unattractive
>workout and improve myself
>finally be kind of attractive
>girls only want casual sex these days
I just can't win.
>>
>>34562926
Then your personality sucks. Most girls usually catch feelings and suddenly want to pursue more, even though you both only agreed on a casual fwb fling.
>>
What's wrong with casual sex? Have it with girls you find attractive. It could turn into a bf/gf thing.
>>
>want a gf
>be fat and unattractive
>workout and improve myself
>finally be kind of attractive
>realize you have been suffering from aspergers your entire life and that's why you can't into basic non-verbal communication or subtext
>>
>>34563005
>can't into basic non-verbal communication or subtext
I know that feeling. I look like a model and can't get laid due to this.
>>
>>34562977
Just the thought of casual sex feels so cold. One of my friends offered me sex, she said I had a nice body and she wanted to fuck me for the past year. But she made it clear she didn't want a relationship. This turned me off immediately, I said no thanks.

>>34563144
I don't look like a model, but I'd say I'm in better shape than the average joe and my fave is average at best. I've had a few girls interested in me this past year, but all for shallow reasons.
>>
>>34563005
I know this feel too. I'm moderately attractive but I have awful social skills, which is why I haven't had a girlfriend in 7 years.
>>
>>34563205
>my friend wanted my dick

No she didn't unless she's fat
>>
>>34563205
You dumb fuck. You're supposed to fuck a chick that you like and then see where things go from there. Meet each other, have sex asap if there is any chemistry, figure out if you want to pursue a relationship with each other. That's the correct order of things.
>>
File: 1484080831493.jpg (9KB, 256x223px) Image search: [Google]
1484080831493.jpg
9KB, 256x223px
>>34563417
>That's the correct order of things.
This is what KEKS actually believe.
Fucking normies need to leave.
>>
>>34563437
>my 10/10 pure virgin waifu will appear in my basement any day now!
>>
>>34563452
It may be the normal way of doing things but it doesn't make it any less degenerate and shallow
>>
>>34563417
>fuck first then figure it out from there

This shit is why women are considered sluts and become undesirable single mothers
>>
>>34563496
>This shit is why women are considered sluts

By whom, some retarded "socially anxious" basement dwellers? kek

I also said "if there is any chemsitry". Most people (girls AND guys) have standards and won't fuck anything that moves.
>>
>>34563496
This way of thinking is why you will die a virgin.
>>
>>34563490
You don't get to decide what is degenerate, cuck.
>>
>>34563526
Is cuck the new faggot?
>>
Oh my God OP. There are many women who want an LTR. Just stop going on casual dating apps or whatever and be upfront with the women you talk to. Tell them specifically you are looking for a long term partner. Talk with them about whether they want marriage, kids, where they want to live, etc. If your plans match up and your personalities are compatible, move on to formalizing the relationship and having sex. Just communicate with women, let your desires and intentions be known, and find someone you can talk with as an equal partner. There are women out there who want an LTR, you just need to start speaking their language.
>>
File: 1485414832337.jpg (49KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485414832337.jpg
49KB, 657x527px
>witty and good humor sense but ugly
>girls initially not attracted to me but fall in love the more i spend time with them
>they put me in boyfriend zone when i want casual sex
>>
>>34563640
Pretty much.

Originalmente
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.