[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go shopping with mommy >feel hungry >tell mommy I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1401239739738.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1401239739738.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>go shopping with mommy
>feel hungry
>tell mommy I'm hungry
>"okay anon you can get something to eat but you have to order it yourself"
>go home starving

BITCH I TOOK YOU WITH ME TO DO THE TALKING
>>
>at restaurant with mommy
>want to try something new
>tell her what i want
>"oh no you don't like that"
>never had it in my life so how would i know either way
>too scared to order so she orders my usual
>>
File: 1462676673358.jpg (41KB, 765x536px) Image search: [Google]
1462676673358.jpg
41KB, 765x536px
>mfw i can't even this
I know you're supposed to be robots but come the fuck on
>>
File: 1482228603995.jpg (109KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482228603995.jpg
109KB, 750x1024px
>>34562874
>grocery shopping with mommy
>at the cashier
>mommy forgets something
>"i'll be right back anon"
>stand there awkwardly as the qt cashier scans the food
>she says "hey"
>I say "hi" back
>sperg out
>exit the store and wait from mommy
>>
>>34562929
it's the pressure man. as soon as you walk into a cafe or whatever they expect you to know exactly what you want straight away. I don't like standing awkwardly in one place looking at the menu on the wall sweating buckets, stammering and mumbling just for the stacy working there to say "sorry, can you speak up?". it may seem like nothing but little reminders of my retardation destroy me.
>>
>>34563017
this is why i only eat at places that have an online menu. i always check before going out so i can choose food beforehand. if i don't know any of the nearby restaurants menus already i'd rather starve.
>>
This thread is why I love Diazepam and LOrazepam. Just 2.5mg of Diazepam and I feel comfortable to have a back and forth with someone. It's saved my life. Can't take it everyday though, too dangerous.
>>
>>34563017
>as soon as you walk into a cafe or whatever they expect you to know exactly what you want straight away
No they don't. They expect you to figure out what you want first and then when you come up to the counter, you know what you want to order. You don't have to order the first thing you do when you enter a cafe, it's perfectly reasonable to take a minute or two to figure out what you want to have.

This is some fucking elementary school shit anon.
>>
>>34563047
this is a good idea, thanks.

>>34563092
yeah but they greet and eyerape you as soon as you come in. and what if I don't want anything on their menu after reading it? I can't leave now with them watching my every move.
>>
>>34562985
Fuck the anxiety of waiting while the line gets shorter, praying that she comes back in time. I also hate having to put groceries back whenever I go over budget. So embarrassing.
>>
Ive learned to kinda just turn off my brain
>>
>>34563218
>yeah but they greet and eyerape you as soon as you come in.
They might greet you but won't do anything beyond that. The "eyeraping" is literally all in your head.

>and what if I don't want anything on their menu after reading it? I can't leave now with them watching my every move.
Yes you can. Why couldn't you? If you don't want anything then that's your decision and they can't do jack shit about that. And they are not watching your every move, they will have forgotten about you the minute you leave the place. People do this shit all the time, no one cares about it more than you do.

Seriously, be logical about this. Imagine going to a place for the first time on a whim. There is no way you can possibly know what's on the menu so no one can reasonably expect you to immediately know what you want. They expect you to take your time and it's perfectly fine to leave if you don't find anything that suits your tastes.
>>
>>34562874
i understand this feeling
>>
>>34562887
Welcome to the world of normies, you either think like them or get out.
>>
>>34563218
>eyerape you
mostly they want you and every other customer to fuck off, close shop and go home. They dont care about you, what you do unless you (act like an ass) at all.
>>
>>34563287
>They expect you to take your time and it's perfectly fine to leave if you don't find anything that suits your tastes.
Unless youre a fidgety nigger who wears sunglasses 24/7 from clinical photosensitivity.

Then they think youve cased the joint.
And you live with guilt conjured from some void that wasnt meant to exist.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.