[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: what has been grinding your gears this week anons? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

ITT: what has been grinding your gears this week anons?

What the fuck is it with normies and the wannabe scene daddy culture at the minute? Every girl i see seems to have a choker, nirvana tshirt, and a noce ring.

the fuck is going on, i thought the emos from highschool were as annoying as shit but man they don't have anything on these new scene kids
>>
>>34562733
tfw i know a fembot just like this
tfw she's kinda cool
>>
it's just a trend, in a few years still be replaced by something equally stupid
>>
>>34562789
yeah i fucked a girl (male) with a nirvana shirt and a choker it was kinda cool
>>
>>34562733
What is Thot?
>>
File: 1475119011273.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475119011273.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>Sissy boys call you daddy
>>
>>34563675
An Egyptian God, that is written like the emoticon OwO and was thus summoned by hipsters.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoth
>>
>>34563675

The wisest of the Egyptian gods was Thoth (Djhuty, Djehuty, Tehuty), the baboon and ibis god of the moon. Thoth was the god who overcame the curse of Ra, allowing Nut to give birth to her five children, with his skill at games. It was he who helped Isis work the ritual to bring Osiris back from the dead, and who drove the magical poison of Set from her son, Horus with the power of his magic. He was Horus' supporter during the young god's deadly battle with his uncle Set, helping Horus with his wisdom and magic. It was Thoth who brought Tefnut, who left Egypt for Nubia in a sulk after an argument with her father, back to heaven to be reunited with Ra.
>>
>>34562733
that kind of girl is hot
>>
Know whats been grinding my gears?

People stopping in front of my while walking
Just dead in their tracks
>>
>>34562733
>ex gf
>she called me daddy
>used to run a tumblr
>often sent selfies with dog face
>used soundcloud
>said kms often
>smoked weed

Did I date a thot?

Oh no..
>>
>>34562733
>have someone take care of you
>satisify your hedonism
>sugar daddies are a thing

Its just women being women, want everything but dont want responsibility or to work for it
>>
>>34562733
Jew media promoting the "incompetent dad" trope causing resentment to actual fathers thus breaking up the family unit

Its called daddy issues for a reason
>>
File: 1484250319350000000.gif (1MB, 451x331px) Image search: [Google]
1484250319350000000.gif
1MB, 451x331px
>>34562733
I'd love to date someone like this desu

>>34564369
fuck that's the worst, or when people just have no sense of spatial awareness

>>numbers
I hate it when someone tries to do something for me and make decisions for me
>>
asians leaving their fuckin shopping trolleys around my apartment complex. in the hallways, in front of doors, in my fucking parking space.
>>
>>34564421
this and all cultural marxism in general

snapchat (((news))) is the most degenerate thing i have ever seen in my life and it gets worse every day
>>
>>34562733
women in general love trends because they know how to tap into the hive mind and use it to their advantage
>>
>>34562733
>Noce ring

Opinion disrecarded
>>
>>34564406
Don't worry, she probably wasn't. Women just fall for trends too easily. Kind of an effect to that whole "unable to think for oneself" thing.
>>
Elderly fag here - I have no idea what any of this means. The only thing in the OP image I recognise is the SoundCloud logo.
>>
>>34562733

Everyone unironically using shit grammar and talking like a nigger. You know, those shitty YouTube comments that are top rated because the fucker used shit grammar to show how effortless it is to be witty.

Also how normies use slangs like BRUH, AF, LIT, WOKE. My Stacy sister calls my mom and dad "BROO". I'm about to fucking strangle that bitch.
>>
I know one of these girls that has this whole pastel goth or whatever kind of stuff. She had to publicly deny that she had a daddy kink with all the red flags sticking out of her.
>>
>>34562789
>basic bitches
>cool
>>
>>34564686
this women only like something unless it becomes socially acceptable. for example liking start wars was consider lame and uncool until it become socially acceptable then girls started to like it.
>>
>>34563723
>>34563733
And how is that related to women who use social media and wear weird stuff?
>>
>>34566829
use urban dictionary if you want to understand nigger language.
>>
>>34564474
What's snapchat news?
>>
File: angry hank.jpg (9KB, 205x286px) Image search: [Google]
angry hank.jpg
9KB, 205x286px
> Daddy meme
> That dog thing

Why do they fill me with such rage? It's not even sexy in a degenerate way.
>>
>>34562789
>i know a fembot just like this
wow it's almost like they're literally all like that
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.