[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find red pill friends in a deep blue area? 28f I enjoy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: desktop-1424899497.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
desktop-1424899497.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
How do I find red pill friends in a deep blue area?

28f I enjoy outdooring in fishing but would like to learn how to hunt.

Grew up in former communist regime, I can see where this SJW clusterfuck is going.

Really want to find some more red pill to friends, but unfortunately I live in Silicon Valley.

No I can't move out of Silicon Valley because I run a business here.

I'm terrified of even mentioning anything non sjw because these fuckers get violent.

I don't necessarily want romance, I just want some friends. Friends I can fish and hunt with, that can talk intelligently about politics but won't talk my ear off about internalized misogyny and heteronormative privilege bullshit.
>>
Find people that are ironically alt supremacist. They tend to be actually red pilled. But they also might be white supremacists. I met my close(internet friends in wow) had a guild called <I dps my kids irl>

At least for me, talking to them on Skype everyday, there's no difference to real life friendship.
>>
>>34562646
You will end up falling madly in love with me. I have that effect on women, I just can't help it.

The life of a virgin robot stud.
>>
29 m here, autistically red pulled

I live in Australia though
>>
>>34562694
*alt right
Original smells
>>
>>34562694
Online friendships are not good enough. I really want people that will outdoor with me.

I'm sorry but as much as I love fishing, fishing alone sucks.
Hunting, I really need somebody to show me the ropes.

I already have tons of friends on Skype. Mostly they are angry Europeans. Too far away not good enough different time zone.

Need IRL friends to share beers, fish and possibly get into other activities like diving and skiing
>>
>>34562646
Oh Darlin you should come up north near Jackson Hole Wyoming we got some great hunting and fishing and Lovin everyday yo. Hell maybe fly out for weekend or two
>>
>>34562646
ill be your friend for a green card
>>
>>34562744
You live next to some of the best duck hunting in the US.
>>
>>34562750
I don't know anybody in Wyoming. I went fly-fishing for a week in Montana though, and it was pretty awesome. White water rafting was awesome too.

California has so much stuff. So much! There's tons of stuff that you can do, but everybody is a retarded xe/xey/xer transattack helicopter faggot.
>>
>>34562744
Fishing imo has usually red pilled or at least more right wing people. So you could strike up a convo with a fellow fisher.

I was thinking of ordering a moon man shirt to see if I could get people to acknowledge it. I feel that meme is too abstract for most reddit/imgur tier memers to get.
>>
>>34562765
I really need a hunting mentor. Not going to lie but I'm having the difficult I'm even choosing the right gone for me. Things like setting up decoys and calling, you really need to learn from somebody
>>
>>34562646
You are the uniquest snowflake.

Getting really tired of all these poser fascists who don't take my ancient, proud NOBLE tradition seriously and essentially wipe their plebeian asses with the banner of my ancestors.

Get out of my ideology, inferiors.
>>
>>34562646
disclaimer: im not redpilled and i dont live in california
step 1. go on internet
step 2 find somewhat local area, if not by you around where you want to go
step 3 tell people you are a grill
step 4 ignore everybody that messages you except chad
step 5 tell chad you're not like all the other girls
step 6 ask him if he hunts or fishes
step 7 tell your orbiters how great chad is after they take you out and how they're a good friend
step 8 buy some fishing tackle and a rod
step 9 should of been probably up there with the rod and tackle and stuff decide if you wanna do ocean fishing or lakes, different rods can make a big difference there
step 10 sue chad for child support until he goes bald and has to move back in with his parents
step 11 complain on r9k about being a fem bot
>>
>>34562820
Should've does not de-conjugate to should of you retard
>>
>>34562795
Types of people i meet while fishing:

* vegan jogger faggots that scream and cry about the brutality of fishing

* huge families of illegal Mexicans subsistence fishing. Keeps every single thing they catch. Fishing everyday

* people too stoned to realize that their pole is dragged out to sea an hour ago

* homeless douchebags
>>
>>34562844
You are a liar and an exaggerator.
>>
>>34562841
i dont know who taught you english but you'll probably have an easier time sticking to not talking about shit like conjugation with your buddy unless it's a conjugal. if you talk all faggy like that they're not gonna wanna go shoot shit with you
>>
>>34562844
I guess that's just the area you live in. Sorry
>>
>>34562646

lol u sound rich fly me over and we'll go fishing but if you catch me talking about politics, i'm just going to be the most sarcastic cunt you've ever met because having serious convictions about politics that you're willing to share with your friends is so dumb. like nigga just shut up i don't care about what u think about border protection lol can we talk about naruto or some other dumb shit polticis is fucken booooooooooringgggg.

but yeah let's go fish, drink good alcohol and dance until the sun rises :^)
>>
>>34563007

and i run these seas matey
>>
>>34563007
You sound like an obnoxious numale.
>>
>>34563045
lol go talk to ur nerd frends about gay politics hahahahahahhaa i bet ur a virgin lmao
>>
>>34562788
Yeah I mean it's got that Intercity vibe but at the same time close to Nature. I've had half a mind move out to NorCal have you spent much time up there
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.