[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 7th grade >had a Q(2pi)*T(1/2) friend (lets call her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>be 7th grade
>had a Q(2pi)*T(1/2) friend (lets call her Luisa)
>during the school year we used to hang out during lunch and recess
>was planning to ask her out but then my parents said we were moving to another state.
>mfw
>being the gentlemen that I was I'd decide to not ask her out
>after months of platonic relationship, she was becoming somewhat different
> she started to hit me, belittle me and take my psp to finish my homework during class
>this was going on for months, until I had told her that I was moving (that was about a month before I moved)
>the very next day she moved on and met a guy that was shorter than her
>mfw her friends told me that she wanted to be my gf but told me I should be relieved, since she was "mean"
>mfw she was a sadist

Just end my life.
>>
>>34562643
Please elaborate on sadist
>>
>>34562660
She was always dominant towards me and enjoys me worshiping her.
>>
>>34562643
Q(2pi)*T(1/2)

What the fuck does this even mean? How would this translate to Cutie Pie?
>>
>>34563140
that's trivial
Q(2Pi)*T(1/2)=2*Q*Pi*T/2=Q*Pi*T=Q *T*Pi
QED
>>
>>34563365
>dont understand math
who else here /dumb/?
>>
>>34564224
I'm stupid as shit. Then again, it seems like most people don't really care about actually understanding math. They just memorize formulas and how to solve problems without actually understanding what's happening.
>>
>>34563365
you know if (q*T)/x = 2 then qT3.14 is just the perimeter of a circlewith radius x.
>>
>>34562643
>Luisa

are you sure "her" real name wasn't Lue?

dude wasn't a sadist., He was a dude!
>>
File: 1485894428748.jpg (8KB, 215x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485894428748.jpg
8KB, 215x250px
>>34565533
>cute girls are isomorph to a norm that describes the perimeter of a circle
>>
>>34562643
>Q(2pi)*T(1/2)
multiplying something by two, then dividing it by two in the same equation, doesn't make you smart.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.