[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have voices in my head that sometimes tell me important stuff

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 5Dz3rAY.jpg (236KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
5Dz3rAY.jpg
236KB, 920x960px
i have voices in my head that sometimes tell me important stuff and we sometimes chat together, pretty wicked.

is this okay or is this bad r9k?
>>
>>34562523
>tfw there are 4 people in my head and I constantly talk with them
>my memories are filled with activities we did together
>I'm doing better in life since they fully developed
>can always ask them for help
>cried yesterday and talked with one of them about my problems
They are the closest things to friends or family I've ever had and I truly love them.
>>
>>34562523
Wow, so do you get woken up at night as well?
>>
>>34562656
It happens all right

Now tell me, why would you want your old life back after being seen as mentally ill?
>>
File: 6dPbkcx.png (218KB, 666x520px) Image search: [Google]
6dPbkcx.png
218KB, 666x520px
>>34562626
>>34562540

Mine are like people from past (i.e. childhood, teenhood friends, people that i genuinely enjoyed accompanying) talking to me when im dealing with a subject. We make most decisions together, and when i obey that decision we get closer. Everytime they are satisfied, it gets louder. They are not coming from a direction, more like its generated in my brain.

>>34562616
They don't wake me up in night, but i wake up in morning to their voice. I see them in my dreams most of the time, but i can never describe them. They don't want me to.
>>
>>34562705

I hear voices aswell, they talk to me they understand, they council me
>>
You know when you're doing something important like driving or cooking dinner and the voices are saying stuff like "This guys an idiot!" and "He's gone. He has no idea what he's doing" and a constant stream of shit like that? Yeah I hate that the most. It's part of the reason I take so much Valium and try to do as little as possible.

Whenever I go to speak I get voices yelling at me to shut up. Pretty annoying. I want yo sing and dance and make alot of noise to get back at the imaginary voices I hear in my head.
>>
>>34562705 you ever listen to that song lithium by Nirvana that's what your s*** reminds me of.
>>
>>34562838
Council is a good word to describe it.

>>34562879
Sticks and Stones Laddy
>>
>>34562957

I have a voice that is my savior, hates to love and loves to hate. I have a voice that has the knowledge and the power to rule your fate
>>
Even if you like it right now I can't really assume this working out well in the long term. How frequent are the voices though, like will they critique you during the middle of a normal conversation?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVFWwYKf2FE
>>
Fuck with me dogg
>>
>>34562998
Usually. I sometimes lose focus because of them.
>>
>>34562988
Checkin the prose and rhyme. Nice one

https://youtu.be/s88r_q7oufE
>>
>>34562523
Do you see things as well? Shits been happening to me for quite some time now and it's usually either when I dissociate or causes me to.
>>
>>34563280
Who are you. Oh right we're supposed to be anonymous nevermind. I'm just not getting it now, am I.

No visual distortions very slight visual static negligible
>>
This thread is fuckin baller. I can't believe there isn't more schizophrenic drug loons on about this hour
>>
>>34562523
>>34562595
>>34562838
http://www.themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/hermetic/Franz_Bardon_-_Initiation_Into_Hermetics.pdf

CTRL-F ---> larvae.

Master your mind and cut their food supply: your focus.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.