[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that nearly all females literally believe males

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1483099502748.jpg (153KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483099502748.jpg
153KB, 1024x768px
Reminder that nearly all females literally believe males are the inferior sex.
>>
No, they act like they do because they feel inferior. They're not completely clueless; they know men are stronger and invented everything. They know everything they live in or use was built by men.

Women who act like cunts usually have an inferiority complex. If they were more self-aware, they'd probably admit it. Feminism is really just a big conspiracy theory to explain why men beat women at everything.
>>
I wanna nibble that bulge
>>
>>34561890
Well I believe females are superior and I'm male
>>
>>34561953
m-me too. but no homo of course
>>
>>34561943
THIS SENPAITACHI

Men are always superior, that's why we are held to a standard while females ARE NOT
>>
>>34562000
>I'm male
sure
>>
>>34562000
No you aren't because if you were male, which I am actually starting to legitimately question (or some kike subservient) you would know they are not..

Fucking faggot haha.. you are true disgrace to our gender
>>
>>34561890
OP nice pic by the way I love homely looking white women
>>
nice elephant balls.
>>
>>34562046
I think you just haven't been redpilled yet
>>
>>34562009
I wanna pick that faggot up in a standing 69 and just make him squirm. Let him never get away, even if he begs.

No homo. But I'm horny now.
>>
>>34561890
wow i want to fuck that girl!
i want to ravish her insides with my malecock
>>
>>34561943
The truth is the best at anything will invariably be male, but the worst at anything will also invariably be male.

I'd say the average female is not very far behind the average male, though. Average people are pretty much shit.

And let's be honest, you don't have to be a genius to flip burgers or do the stupid shit 90% of the jobs will require. The majority of mankind will not excel at anything, so why demand that out of random women?
>>
>>34562094
Already been bog pilled bro.. the red pill doesn't teach male weakness either you bend of backwards sorry excuse for a male who is LARPing as a female LARPing as a male..

>Doesn't that make him gay?
>>
>>34562150
You obviously haven't been red pilled please take some time out of your day to research how females are the superior sex. The results will surprise you.
>>
>>34562147
technically average female is actually sort of ahead of the average male because there are more average females than males. males have a higher rate of being either above, or below average.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.