[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else like Narcissa? I'm semi-orbiting her streams

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Anyone else like Narcissa? I'm semi-orbiting her streams and I've come to relate to him/her a lot. Now I'm kind of attracted to them. Never liked a trans before.

Anyone else wanna talk about narcissa/ Cosmo (narcissa used to be a famous speedrunner called Cosmo).
>>
i've been orbitting narci/cosmos stream for years
i've always thought she was cute, the fact that she's a tranny now is just icing on the cake
>>
>>34561875
narcissa isnt trans.
shes clearly mentall ill and fucked up in the head
t.trans girl
JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS
>>
>>34561974
do you know if she likes boys or girls?

also anything else obscure you know that i wouldn't? (ive been watching like one week of streams)
>>
>>34562031
>boys or girls?
I have no clue, but I'll bet you that it's girls
>>
>>34562024
well yeah she's mentally ill and fucked in the head. that's why she's trans.

undeniably trans. once you go on hormones you begin the transition.

anyway i saw a stream called "hey" and she wore a choker and long sleeve gloves and she looked really good and i haven't felt so infatuated in a while.

hilarious that trans have better personalities than women because they've existed as males and can never not be slightly male in their thinking. narci is a legit robot right now, unlike every "fembot" i've seen.
>>
>>34561875
Where are his' /hers' nudes?
>>
>>34562045
fuck dude. she said she was a "chaotic switch" once. dunno what that means. i guess switching from sub to dom but i dunno if she's bisexual. only a man can really dominate properly so i assume she must have some desire for men.

damn that'd be sad if she was a lezzer
>>
>>34562053
none have been procured.
>>
>>34561875
I'm mad becuase she/he is making FUCKING MAD CASH on patreon by doing literally nothing, just sending selfies and being mentally ill on stream. I'm jealous.
>>
>>34562148
yeah it's crazy how people can do that. just shows that there are lots of ways to make money, some easier than others, and it's up to you to decide what you wanna do. Make life easy for you. no one wants to slave away at a job.

dunno. it's not about working, it's ultimately about money. working is only good for things that matter to you.
>>
>>34562148
people actually want to 'tap' this?
>>
>>34562213
they make 600 dollars every month.. I need that so bad it boils my blood..
>>
>>34562240
you live in perth, australia? Partner up with me and help me move a bunch of weed. i got pounds on deck, tens of thousands to be made quick

ah, fantasies...
>>
>>34562292
I wish, haha.
>>
>>34562292
REEEEEEEEE if i lived in australia i would do this for you idgaf
>>
>>34561875

Even back when I first saw him on some *GDQ I knew there was something wrong with him.
>>
>>34562309
it'd certainly be an adventure. oh well. maybe we can feel alive and enjoy life in other ways.
>>
>>34562346
i like your optimism, made me feel better.
>>
>>34561875
post his patreon
>>
>>34562352
np im trying to feel better myself. so hard to fight your way out of a hole or to find happiness. it probably starts with not feeling miserable and having a clear head so yeah glad i could help
>>
>>34562050
>undeniably trans
LOL shes NAMED NARCISSA and acts like a fetishist.
Shes clearly a fucking middle class white beta cuck who just wants to be ass fucked and needs attention.
She cant even play video games anymore.
Her face is ugly as fuck.
Her body movement is that of an insane mentally ill person.
Like what the fuck is wrong with you that you think this is what a normal person looks like?
>>
>>34562424
lol are you a bitter trans because narcissa is desired by men and you aren't. Yeah, undeniably trans. all that freak shit you mention, that just proves that she's trans.
>>
File: bitchplease.jpg (100KB, 800x395px) Image search: [Google]
bitchplease.jpg
100KB, 800x395px
>>34562722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuIjeYXsfFw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASirnP-ZBcQ
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.