[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be robot >likely lives with parents in safe middle-class

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (15KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 300x200px
>be robot
>likely lives with parents in safe middle-class neighbourhood
>doesn't work
>has no reputable skills
>has no real responsibilities
>spends his day complaining about how hard and unfair life is

Literally what

Most of you guys have no fucking clue what true suffering is, instead you just fabricate a sad existence for yourself and make exuses to sit around and do nothing to become a productive member of society. You claim "muh depression" "muh anxiety" but realistically you just lack stimulation and the idea of getting a decent job and you're own apartment is unfathomable. Being an adult isn't supposed to be easy, nothing rewarding is easy. You're a scared beta and convince yourself and others around you that you suffer from mental illness meanwhile if you actually had to combat legitimate depression you wouldn't last the night because you are void of any fortitude.
>>
File: 1466519451469.jpg (36KB, 284x378px) Image search: [Google]
1466519451469.jpg
36KB, 284x378px
>>34561728
>Muh contribution to society

Wow, noseberg really has cucked you hard anon.

Tell me more?
>>
>>34561751

I work for myself you fat retard
>>
>>34561728
>be set up for success
>fail anyway
>complain about shitty life
OP, they don't understand anything because they haven't had to deal with real life and growing up. They have no responsibilities. They are the equivalent of SJWs.
>>
>>34561728
>writes this at 4 AM east coast time, 1 AM west coast time or work time in Europe or anywhere relevant

>inb4 oy mayt oym an ozzi

kys and post your bait during the appropriate wagecuck time next time
>>
Hey man I might live in a middle class urban metropolis in the USA and am attending the state university with my tuition paid for by grants and be a dreaded cis white male of partial WASP ancestry but I am in no way privileged faggot. My family is lower-middle class and I am a gawky awkward loser.
>>
File: 1479944435321.jpg (65KB, 720x855px) Image search: [Google]
1479944435321.jpg
65KB, 720x855px
>>34561907
Please fill out this form so we can understand the origin of the butthurt
>>
>>34561868
I own a business and work 2 days a week, I can stay late and do whatever I want fatty
>>
>>34562012
yeah sure you are, $10k a week from home in your pajamas
>>
At what point does mental illness become legitimate enough to overcome economic background?

Lamenting that you exist in a world you cannot cope with is not blaming it for your problems. I'm sure many robots understand that their disfuctions adapting to society fuel their despair, but it is only natural to wish things were changed to be in your favor, or at least to be tolerable.

What made you want to post this?
>>
>>34561728
It's called "first world issues". They suffer because they have nothing they have to fight for to live, so all those special treatments, emotional benefits and material things they want eat at them harder then they should and fear poisons them to stay in place because they have lack those true hardships.
>>34561854
Very true. Other side of the coin and all that, both sides are basically filling up an enormous amount of free time on non issues and complaining but in irony both see the other as some real harm to society when both these groups have existed with other names for centuries and have done nothing.
>>
>>34561788
Doing what? Since you work for yourself you'd have a business name. What is it? Pretending this isnt shitposting you'd have your business on the internet. My family has an enterprise. What do you have "self-made" man?
>>
>>34562047
"be in your favor" and " tolerable" are loaded ideas anon.
A homeless person could see a steady 5 day a week job and food on the table everyday as paradise. To one that has those things he might see it as hell because he lacks a companion or friends. Again someone could have all those and still suffer for any number of other things absent in their life.
>>
>>34562012
>fatty
One who speaks about others without the facts only speaks of themself.
You do sound like the typical tubby on the "silver spoon" treatment.
>>
>>34562126
Have you actually met any homeless people? They would tell you this, but it's a lie.
>>
>>34562098
I'm a personal trainer and nutritionalist, 3 of my clients are top end stock brokers and pay handsomely. What do you have sperg besides a family business that literally isn't even yours?

>my dad did stuff
>I didn't though
>>
Yes, bring the REEEEEs
>>
>>34562194
Shitposting still?
Actually, we design buildings and build obscure or unique items. Didn't start from my dad kiddo, started about 150 years ago and we built your schools.
>>
>>34561728
Please don't upset the spergs anon, they have been restless tonight. Everyone knows how pathetic they are but get them all riled up
>>
>>34562251
You know that everyone knows that this is shitposting right?
>>
>>34562161
I actually volunteer at a city mission and it varies. Many just got that raw a deal you be amazed the amount of kids born homeless in the US as well as foster kids basically becoming homeless the moment they hit 18 because no body wanted them and they couldn't/didn't get work that would support them. A good chunk of those kids just want food a space to call home. They love the idea to even live in a flat and eat noodles. That said like anything once normalization happens they would likely want more/something else but it's a question of how they will go about it due to the experiences they have had. I have notice in life the harder the start a person has the easier they climb the ladders of life where as someone that has a pretty good start tends to crash and burn. I feel this is do to fear and what that brings with what you start with.
>>
>>34562234

>we

You do realize you're just that ugly kid with rich parents right? You haven't done shit aspie
>>
>>34562276
Wait I contradicted myself, almost forgot I'm on the robot board.
>>
>>34562234
Kek

>taking credit for your families work while you do nothing

I have bad news for you, son
>>
>>34562279
What? I'm not rich nor are my parents. What are you on about?
>>
>>34562301
I've my whole life and lived without my parents or aid since 14. You wouldn't know what hard is even if you got gutterstomped.
>>
>>34562098

>that kid that's takes credit for his families work but is a useless pile of shit
>>
>>34561728
>live with "gf" that I could never love, and in fact hate
>pay the rent
>buy food
>pay for her dental, netflix, internet
>cook
>clean
>maintain vehicles
>cosigned on her loan
>inbox full of job offers
>a dozen people I know have tried to offer me a job, even management
>take care of her kid (3 years old, was supposed to be mine, wrong color)
>she regularly brings up marriage (I'm always thinking about leaving her)
>threw away most perfect woman several years agobecause I couldn't handle the anxiety/pressure
>my life is going through the motions, doing almost anything asked of me by anyone, waiting for sweet death to come
>>
>>34562324
Stepping in someone's shoes a bit early without thinking are we? I don't take credit as you can see with my comment. It's a family effort, whereever we are we're always up for a contract. Grip a grip dude, just because you can't say the same doesn't mean you need to try to degrade others.
>>
>>34562317
>role playing this hard

You seriously think anyone believes that a 14 year old kid moved out on his own, not legally eligible to work or rent property and magically fended for himself?
>>
>>34562317

It must get exhausting trying to keep up these lies anon
>>
>>34562357
I did. It's called having friends and contacts.
>>
>>34562343
Oh, and my mother was a crack whore that spent most of my life in prison and still doesn't call me unless she needs something.
Sorta reconnected with violent alcoholic father. He stopped drinking years ago.
But it's always a little awkward.
>>
>>34562343

Get rekt scrub

Original
>>
>>34562378
It's not because I'm not lying. I forgot why I don't browse r9k
>>
File: 1485870160227.jpg (75KB, 333x673px) Image search: [Google]
1485870160227.jpg
75KB, 333x673px
>>34561728
>it's another "I'll categorize everyone in a diverse group of people under just one sterotype that lets me berate them and feel superior" episode

Life IS hard and unfair, I'm a 3/10 autistic manlet living flat broke on welfare because no-where wants to hire me.

Pic related faggot
>>
>>34562317
No one believes you retard
>>
>>34561728
I think you're absolutely right but we are a product of our environment with enabling parents who didn't have the guts to kick us the boot at age 18 so it's not so cut and dry to say that our issues are not valid just because we may live in a first world country
>>
>>34562398
they dont get chads here much
>>
>be robot
Yes
I live by myself in the nice part of a poorer area
>doesn't work
I do work and go to school
>has no reputable skills
I can do computer shit
Define "real" responsibilities. I dont have a kid or anything but i have responsibilities to myself

I dont complain. Besides to myself i dont bitch to other people

This is all some really nice projecting faggot. Are you one of the retards who has "real" depression?
>>
>>34562405
Stop making excuses for yourself, you're taking the easy way out
>>
>>34562414
Do I care? I'm here to give advice.
>>
>>34562398
What are you trying to say aspie? We know your lying you don't have to admit it
>>
>>34562433
Advice for what? To be a kid from a privileged family who lies about creating a life, alone at 14?
>>
>>34562423
So are you just ugly or fat?
>>
>>34561728
>. Being an adult isn't supposed to be easy,
shuddap whoever told you that fucking lied to you because they knew you were gonna get ripped off and didn't want to hear you bitch about it and make them feel bad
it's not fucking prehistoric times life aint suppose to be hard, we've had thousands of years of technology development to specifically make it EASIER. That's the entire point of technology, and education. Increase problem solving skills do things more efficiently or with less difficulty.
You don't know how someone started out or what they went through to get where they are.
Lots of cry babies though but when the system is set up to specifically not benefit most people it really shouldn't be a surprise a lot of people try to avoid it as much as possible.
>>
>>34562472
My family isn't privileged.
>>
>>34562472
Also, I didn't choose my lifestyle. Please stop this jealousy.
>>
>>34562444
You think. Just you. Remember that nobody has any reason to lie at a place like this. That's why I used to go on 4chan so often.
>>
>>34561728
ITT op thinks he amazing but in reality he's an idiot for trying to follow society instead of individuality.
>>
>>34562483
Im just sorta poor until i finish this shitty degree. And i have an ugly face but /fit/
>>
>be robot
I guess.
Nope, upper class. Gated with security living next to A-list actors from the 90s and current NBA players. Fuck you, you poor fuck.
>doesn't work
I can't. I have frequent psychotic episodes. sometimes violent. I take medication but it doesn't cover me 100% and it kills your fucking soul. No one will hire someone like this. I've tried forever.
>has no reputable skills
I have a triple major in CISP, chemical engineering, and wave mechanics. I wanted to be a teacher at a local JC when I was young and stupid but ya the psychotic thing kind of fucked that all up.
I guess not, aside from calming myself down when I have a psychotic break. I also have to try to keep myself alive or I end up like a god damn Ethiopian during a famine. Its an odd thing, not knowing when you're starving to death. I haven't had an appetite in 3 years and food tastes like dust. I have access to good eats but I always consume bread, plain beans, potatoes or plain rice. My living expenses probably amount to $5 a day.
I don't do this. I know no one gives a fuck. I don't give a fuck about anyone else's hardship either. I'm emotionally hollow inside at this point. The only way I know how to communicate with another human being is through competition, malice and aggression. I needed this to survive but it got imprinted onto my emotional reaction and now any negative emotion I feel immediately turns to hate, often irrational and way over responsive. I spend most of my internet time trying to make as many people as miserable as possible. I don't know how else to communicate with society.
>>
>spends his day complaining
thats where you are wrong, kiddo. I spend it playing games and masturbating
>>
>>34562382
If you have friends and contacts why are you on r9k?

GETOUT
>>
>>34561728
>complaining about people complaining
I bet you're one of those "I just come here to laugh at your virgins"
>>
most of us know we have it better than most, comfort doesn't solve our core issues though
>>
>>34561728
>be normie
>having friends is natural
>having job is natural
>being able to function in society is natural
>having a family is natural
>have goals in life
>have things in life worth living for
>never had a real problem

Literally what

Most of you guys have no fucking clue what true suffering is.
>>
>>34561728
My brother tried to commit suicide.
Mom is bi polar and is a hoarder

I haven't been depressed. I am depression.
>>
File: come in.png (351KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
come in.png
351KB, 639x480px
>>34561728
>Being an adult isn't supposed to be easy, nothing rewarding is easy
I didnt know that being an adult is supposed to be easy nor hard.
You should enjoy live.Not work for paper kek
materialistic thinking normie
>>
File: 1484619458087.jpg (96KB, 804x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484619458087.jpg
96KB, 804x720px
So I should just kill myself?
Thanks OP
>>
>>34561728
lol who cares
cry more normo
pay for my tendies
>>
File: 1484925207964.jpg (17KB, 353x332px) Image search: [Google]
1484925207964.jpg
17KB, 353x332px
>>34562278
>I have notice in life the harder the start a person has the easier they climb the ladders of life where as someone that has a pretty good start tends to crash and burn.

Then why do people like OP blame the rich kid when he was raised to be this way

You're blaming the kid when it's his parents' fault for allowing him to become like this.
>>
>>34562405
Very accurate image. I am saving this.
>>
>>34561728
>normie wagecuck this triggered

haha, stay mad faggot
>>
>>34561728
>a productive member of society
lmao

we're just playing the sytem like everybody else
>Being an adult isn't supposed to be easy, nothing rewarding is easy.
tell that to the 1% you dumb leftist
>You're a scared beta and convince yourself and others around you that you suffer from mental illness meanwhile if you actually had to combat legitimate depression you wouldn't last the night because you are void of any fortitude.
i've been diagnosed with autism even though i'm actually a schizophrenic who lied to his diagnosers because i'm paranoid
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (98KB, 628x960px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
98KB, 628x960px
>>34561728
>original x10
>>
>>34561728
your on the male equivalent of tumblr. What do you expect?
>>
>>34561728
>become a productive member of society

Why should I put effort into supporting the very same people that turned me into a societal reject?
>>
>>34562194
Oh god, lol
>>
>>34562047
it becomes legitimate enough when its debilitating. any illness can do that if it gets bad enough
>>
>>34561728
>dad is a violent schizophrenic paedophile from a rough city
>my mum was also violent
>parents moved from Manchester to Taunton in 1981 because racist
>had my sister in '89 and me in '92
>used to beat me, lock me in cupboards and wash mouth out with soap when I was as young as 3
>had to watch and sometimes get caught inbetween parents physical fighting
>mum and dad divorced in '95
>mum took me and sister to Manchester women and childrens home
>met a guy called Frank
>he used to beat me and my sister, swung us by our ears until they bled
>dad found us and took us to Exeter
>sexually abused me, physically abused me, mentally abused me and verbally abused me
>used to go crazy a lot, heavy drinker. extremely violent
>dropped sister off at cop station in June of '97
>I'm with this crazy bastard until late '98
>go into care
>am withdrawn
>I molested kids when I was a kid (even living with my dad)
>my foster dad cheated on my foster mum so there were a lot of fights there
>foster dad has punched me on occasion
>I tried to fuck foster sister
>killed her hamsters and a dog
>pyromaniac
>thought about mass murder a lot
>thief
>vandal
>I attempted burglary once
>zoophillia

OP is a fucking retard who does not know pain and should kill himself
>>
>>34562305
150 years of history and still not rich? Even though you're in construction/infrastructure? Sad.

Get
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.