[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if a guy likes a girl? >mfw meet a qt cyborg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (70KB, 420x467px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70KB, 420x467px
How do I know if a guy likes a girl?

>mfw meet a qt cyborg at campus
>messaging everyday, usually end with "goodnight!" or "goodluck on your exam!"
>we tease eachother
>got stupid ironic matching usernames

But he's too attractive. I fall inlove with anyone who is nice to me even to the slightest. I'm also too scared to make a move because "le friendzone". What are some major hints to know if they are interested?

pls help i want to lose virginity before 22
>>
save it for marriage desu you are a grill it doesnt matter
>>
>>34561584

"Accidentally" make physical contact with him.

Brush your hand against his and see how he reacts. If he blushes or looks away, then he probably has some feels.

If he doesn't react or looks upset, then you are in le friendzone.

Don't just do it once though, do it semi-frequently enough to where it doesn't seem like a coincidence from his perspective, but not so much that it definitely doesn't look like an accident.

Or, y'know, stop being a pussy and tell him you like him.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 347x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 347x402px
>>34561627
We mostly talk through messaging because I am too shy to approach him and start a conversation. Though he makes an effort to start some convos with me! i cant look at him in the eyes every time
I wish I had the balls to do that kinda thing anon.
>>
How do you know he's gay? Better make sure before you ask him out.
>>
>>34561584
if you want to get some dicc you have to lose the weight, unless he's a chubby chaser he wont take your romantic advances seriously with the shape you're in right now(imo lack of sexual attraction is probably why he doesn't sperg out around you). Once you do that you won't have trouble attracting him or anyone for that matter.
>>
>>34561584
How old are you and the guy? Are you a woman or a guy?
>>
>OP not answering questions about gender

If it doesnt reveal itself to be a woman within a few posts its a male, this is a corruption of coulters law
>>
>>34562152
On /r9k/, unless someone specifically states she was born with a vagina, it's either a gay guy or a tranny.
>>
>>34561584
>tfw you aren't this guy

Just go for it, OP. What's the worst that could happen? The potential positives far outweigh the potential negatives.
>>
If you are female, he is interested in you.
If you are male, he is being friendly.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.