[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The girl i liked in highschool just posted a "be friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 21website-web-master1050.jpg (205KB, 1050x788px) Image search: [Google]
21website-web-master1050.jpg
205KB, 1050x788px
The girl i liked in highschool just posted a "be friends with the weirdo to avoid getting shot when he ends up shooting up the school" meme to her friend's wall and said that she was scared that i would end up as a school shooter and that's why she would talk to me from time to time

I know i'm not the most normal person you could meet but i never thought people actually saw me as a potential school shooter, there were actual dumb social outcasts in the class but she was scared of me when i was in fact the best student (she was second after me)

I replied with an ironic joke and laughed it off but i'm fucking dying inside, it's not my fault i'm smart. Sometimes i wish i were an average joe who only thinks about parties and football so that i wouldn't have to die alone because worms are scared of intelligence and people who think different
>>
She's flirting you autist
>>
>>34561375
Don't worry my school kicked me out because other kids parents thought i was gonna shoot up my school.
>>
you probably imagined most of this
>>
Only reason i didnt was because i could never afford one. Best i did was get in a fist fight in whitch i had planned to just start fucking attacking everyone until the SRO tackled me but oddly enough all i did was punch a kid in the throat and blanked for a minute.
>>
>>34561375
>I replied
You replied to her post? Why are you even friends on fb if she openly thinks of you that way? I'm starting to think >>34561413 is right.
>>
>>34561473
Throat punches are off limit in fair fights. Throat punches are for killing
>>
>>34561495
I dont beleive in fair fighting. Especialy with blacks. Blacks always fight in packs,unlike whites,who are almost always lone wolves when it comes to fighting. You let a black call over a friend and sure enough all 15 of em' bum rush you.
>>
>>34561519
Well if you just give him a shiner then maybe an officer won't be forced to kick your ass.
>>
>>34561413
>>34561493
Because she's cute and funny, i still like her eventhough she doesn't see me as anything more than that smart guy from school. Pic related is proof but it's in Spanish
>>
>>34561546
>spic gliphs
translate for us faggot
>>
>>34561546
I'm asking why she would have you added though, if she genuinely thought of you as a school shooter type.
>>
>>34561527
Haha yeah nah,you grew up in a white persons school so obviously you don't know this but if you start a fight you need to start heavy and finish it with your heart. I am not just gonna walk up to some shit head and give him a fucking love tap. I mean,come on who does that. If you are gonna start shit do it like you mean it. You ethier leave fear in everyones eyes or get eaten up. Thats just how it is. Fuck you,trying to tell me how things are.
>>
I found your facebook OP.
>>
>>34561375
Should've called her a bitch and cut off contact.
>>
>>34561398
This. Fear equals respect with women
It makes them see you as a dominant figure
>>
>>34561562
I basically told her to not joke about it so easily because i'm still around so i might do it and she replied jokingly with "i'm your friend don't do it!"
>>34561577
I amuse her i suppose
>>34561617
In all honesty i don't care much it's not like i have anything to lose, i don't have any kind of reputation to uphold. I don't have any actual friends
>>
Prove her right
>>
>>34561697
K. It's not fun if you don't care. Sorry friendo
>>
>>34561697
My gods do i just want to be your friend. I know exactly what you have been through and it pains me knowing people like you are alone. I was lucky enough to have friends,and i just wish i could be there for you.
>>
>>34561721
Thanks for the wishes but it's really not that bad, i at least have myself
>>
>>34561609
Enjoy juvie or jail
>>
>>34561375
>I replied with an ironic joke and laughed it off but i'm fucking dying inside

I think the least autistic thing to do in this situation is leave her a message letting her know that this a very cruel thing to say, especially publicly, and to let her know that you genuinely considered her a friend.

anyone who's not a sociopath would feel ashamed of bad-talking someone who considered them a friend on their facebook wall if they realized what they'd done.

you joke and laugh it off to try to hide your feelings, but non-autistic people are socially adroit enough to see right through that. you have every right to feel hurt; own it.
>>
>>34561803
You sure man,everyone needs a friend.

>>34561803
After death i have no humanly consequences. I can literally do anything i want. I will fight my way into an early grave,thank you very much. Atleast i am happy with myself.
>>
File: 1485856756012.jpg (25KB, 390x376px) Image search: [Google]
1485856756012.jpg
25KB, 390x376px
>>34561859
I think you have more to offer yourself than to get yourself killed / end up getting rape/murdered in prison
>>
>>34561888
I have all i want. You are talking to me like i want more,or that i want to be a somebody. I dont want any of that. I would rather die than be a someone. I want to be a monster. Thats all i want man. That is legitimately all i want. Is that hard to see in a person?
>>
>>34561609
Yeah i don't know how shit flies in ghetto schools but in normal schools you let the guy you want to fight have the first one on the house so he can't snitch on you after
After he gets the first one on the house you start swinging until the other person whimps out in front of everyone and you walk away victorious or you get your ass kicked
whimping out is far worse faith than getting your ass kicked in regular schools usually even if you're losing you wait for the teacher to separate the fight, teacher works as the bell in the fight
I prefer this way has more class in it and rules, also it forces you to smack talk the guy into throwing the first punch meaning you aren't technically bullying since he had to throw the first one for the fight to even start
And if you're coaxing a nerdy / weak one to fight then you will just be seen as a poser bitch and people will just laugh at you for trying to pick a fight with someone clearly weaker than you
In my school fights had much more camaraderie no one took it too far and everyone still got to see who was the stronger one and the one who whimped out / got his ass kicked would have hard time acting tough without a risk of rematch
Shame to see ghetto schools have ruined fighting too by being too serious about everything, guess blackies just can't handle losing rep
>>
>>34561859
When you do go out Elliot Rodger style please kill this bitch. She is kicking sand right into your face, she should at least have the courtesy to say that stuff in private.
>>
>>34561916
It's actually not because I used to want that - because I grew up in a shitty place (nogs everywhere) and basically everyone just either treated me like shit or a monster

What changed for me is getting away from most of that and learning how to paint - but i can't judge you every man is different
>>
>>34561916
I see your are product of nignog mentality area, you should spend more time with chill people and you start to see good things in life and that not everything is about worthless street rep, street rep is only useful if you're "in the game" unless you're out there shooting people and selling crack you have no need for it
Also that monster bullshit sounds weak and edgelordy, you will just attract testers to you with that attitude
>>
>>34561930
All fights are serious. Fighting,at its core,is the spirit within breaking loose and leting the maelstrom rage on. It is life itself given pure form.

>>34561932
When you feel the world push you,push back ten fold. Let the world know who you are. Never hold back.

>>34561944
Right

>>34561980
I dont care if you think that. Its cool. You can think whatever you like.
>>
>>34562005
Nah fighting is about two men competing for superiority, the idea of the fight is to dispel any doubts on their minds and the minds of the observers on which of the two combatants is the stronger one
Even in animal kingdom the challenged alpha spares the disgraced beta who came to challenge it as long as it doesn't see the beta as a threat
>spirit within breaking loose and letting the maelstrom rage on
Sounds like you might be adrenaline junkie so to say, fight can be much more fun when you out technique your opponent with footwork and counters, there is more to fighting than just chimping out and bashing the other guys head in
But to each his own i don't know your environment so i don't know how i would have adapted to it, who knows maybe if i grew up there my views would be different
>>
>>34562070
You sound like such an elitist trying to one up me like that. When in reality we are both right. Well,i am more right but you are right to an exstent. Anyways,shame on you.
>>
>>34562202
Only difference is between our attitudes towards a fight, i don't know if the ring and rules style is that elitist i mean it has been around since ages and even ghetto areas have boxing gyms that teach that way so yeah
Not really trying to one up you just trying to show you there can be fun and well spirited competition in fights too, it is not about survival these days as much as it is about sport
If someone tries to fight you out in the streets and you don't know shit about them then i can see the use of your attitude since the other fucker can pack a shiv, knife, knuckleduster or whatever cheap tricks and might go overboard, but in controlled environment fights are a lot of fun with the rules of the ring
>>
>>34561375
you are a 4chan poster with pictures of a mass shooter saved on your computer?

she is right to be concerned
>>
File: 1431399443661.jpg (5KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1431399443661.jpg
5KB, 208x250px
>>34561375
>gets upset at a trivial facebook post
>thinks he is le inteligent superior
top lol, my dude
>>
>>34562543
I don't have pictures of Dylann on my computer i just used it for illustrative purposes and like i said i'm not the most normal person ever but i'm definitely not school shooter tier, or at least i thought i wasn't
>>34562565
I'm fine now but it did hurt in the moment, i'm not gonna kill myself over it of course
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.