[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >work at memebucks >in the lobby stocking the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: p.png (160KB, 777x522px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
160KB, 777x522px
>be me
>work at memebucks
>in the lobby stocking the cold case
>Stacy walks up and starts talking to me
>asks me what sushi she should get
>try to help her in the most autistic way possible
>both lean over to look at the food
>her hair falls onto my arm
>first physical contact with another person in months
>reading the food labels trying to help
>lots of awkward silence
>tell her I like avocado
>she gets the chef's roll b/c it has avocado
>she wants a bottled water too
>"wait, do you want a cold one?"
>reach to the back of case to get her one that is cold
>"thanks, you're a wonderful human being"

>you're a wonderful human being
>>
i wish someone called me a wonderful human being.
god knows i could use the validation
>>
>has job
>has job that interacts with public
>has job that interacts with women
>touches women in public
NORMIEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34560771

It was actually one of the most depressing things anyone has ever said to me because I'm 100% convinced that I'm hardly even human, much less wonderful, and it was sad watching her try to say something nice to me that I knew was 100% false. I brooded over it all night and at one point almost cried.
>>
File: 43534.png (16KB, 614x460px) Image search: [Google]
43534.png
16KB, 614x460px
she made you into an orbiter op, the feel ride never ends
>>
>>34560771
I think you're a wonderful human being.
>>
>>34560771
I know you're going to write this off as forced but I think that despite whatever faults you might have had in your life, I think you're an amazing human being. I hope you're able to alleviate your pain soon.
>>
I know a lot of you guys hate yourselves and think you're not worth anything.
But you are great people. Don't forget your still a real person experiencing the world with the same needs and desires as everyone else.
Whoever you are, you are fun to be around and interesting to someone out there. No matter what your like there's people like you who would love your company and to hear what you have to say. Just keep doing you and keep trying guys.
>>
>>34560887
>>34560959
thanks gus, that's very nice of you both
>>
>>34560857
He is supposed to orbit anyone that enters the fucking store. That is one of the things he is getting paid for.
>>
>tfw a girl touches your arm in conversation
>>
>>34560982
Based

>>
>>34560982
Kill yourself famalamadingdong.

origKYS
>>
File: 1484047064163.jpg (38KB, 685x684px) Image search: [Google]
1484047064163.jpg
38KB, 685x684px
>female friend you have feelings for
>opening up about your problems
>"i love you anon and i dont like seeing you hurt or upset.you always looked out for me so you can always talk to me"
>mfw she has a boyfriend

>i love you anon
>i love you anon
>i love you anon
>i love you anon
>>
>>34560771
ur a good bean
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.