[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello R9K. I'm on NEETbux, but I can only have $10,000

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Cruxy1XWYAAYTuF.jpg (61KB, 900x736px) Image search: [Google]
Cruxy1XWYAAYTuF.jpg
61KB, 900x736px
Hello R9K.

I'm on NEETbux, but I can only have $10,000 AUD saved up before my NEETbux payments stop.

I'm about to hit $10,000 so I need to spend some of it. What should I buy?

I have no interests/hobbies and I am currently in the process of losing 10-12kg so I don't want to buy any clothes yet until Ive lost the weight.
>>
>>34560479

cant you direct those funds to a "secret account" or even withdraw the money and hold on to the cash. do you need proof of purchase?
>>
>>34560479
Buy some motorcycles pay for lessons that should eat up money plus you'll have a bike.
>>
>>34560479
Send me some, I'm gonna get evicted at the end of the month and I lost my job last week. My kik is jimothyl
>>
>>34560520
No, center-link has the ability to access all bank accounts under my name if they really wanted to. You literally can go to jail for not telling them about other accounts.

>>34560531
I don't want to ride a motorbike.

>>34560546
You're probably just some under-age vidya game autist who wants to buy some shit on steam, fuck off.
>>
>>34560479
Will you buy me the 15 dollar humble bundle so I can try tales of zestiria?

Or can I just have 50 to buy games?

What you can spend it on for yourself is something practical. A tune up if you have a car, a nice dinner, maybe a new TV or something nice for your room? Is your bed old and uncomfortable? Maybe your mom or dad would appreciate you paying so couple bills if you don't already. I dunno, that's all no can think of if you don't really have any interests or hobbies.
>>
Buy me some bags and shit.
I use my bike to commute because only normies have a license.
http://a.co/ayEK49L
>>
>>34560634
Lol I'm literally not. I will almost certainly be getting evicted unless some sort of a miracle happens. How did you get on NEETbux maybe I should fake a disability I don't want to be homeless
>>
buy a gundam
>>
>>34560634
Buy a safe, keep money in there.
Hide safe in your basement. Or at your parents.
If those stupid mudslimes "refugees" can amass a fortune with their gibs so can you.
>>
buy me some nutella
>>
>>34560479
Withdraw some then you sped.

Build a new PC, get a flash TV give me some because I'm on Newstart too but a month behind on rent, bills and fines.
>>
What's going to stop you from going out and just withdrawing $1k?

Also instead of letting it accumulate in the bank, why don't you just withdraw the money you need plus some more? If you spend $60/week on groceries, just use your card to withdraw $150 and buy it with cash, then put the excess somewhere safe.
>>
>>34560479
There is no way to prove that you didn't spend your money/give it away once you take it out of your account.
>>
>>34560754
I forgot about that. Thx
>>
Could you invest it? Look into buying stock, or put it in a mutual fund
>>
>>34560479
simply store cash at home?
Maybe get a comfy leather couch... I want a comfy leather couch....
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.