[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having sex may be impossible but is it possible for a non-Chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ash and misty kiss.jpg (26KB, 320x302px) Image search: [Google]
ash and misty kiss.jpg
26KB, 320x302px
Having sex may be impossible but is it possible for a non-Chad to at least kiss a girl? How do I make this happen?

I wanna feel a female's lips so badly.
>>
>>34559977
>How do I make this happen?
If you mix up acetone and bleach in the right ratio, you can make chloroform
>>
>>34559977
Wtf....I'm 5'6" and look like a 16 year old /shota/, despite being 21, and according to r9k logic, I'm going to be a virgin for the rest of my life, but I'm literally about to lose my virginity tomorrow.

Just TRY HARDER
>>
>>34560006
how are you making it happen?
>>
>>34559977
Talk to girls you autistic faggot. It's not that hard, just grow a fucking back bone.
>>
>>34559989
can you elaborate more desu
>>
>>34559977

Go to clubs with stupid trendy music. Don't be a wallflower. Go down to where everyone is "dancing" and just start rubbing on some sluts with your crotch, no touching. As long as you're not obese, manlet or so ugly that you can tell in the dark, you'll eventually get a drunk slut grinding on your dick and at least a kiss. Or you can find your local human trafficking bar with "bar girls" that literally get paid by having you buy them overpriced drinks. In exchange, you get to kiss them and feel them up. I sucked on a lot of tits at bar girls. Fucked a few too for $60 ea.
>>
>>34559977
I did but it was basically just me being lucky that she chose me, it wasn't really anything I did.
I just recognized the signals that she was attracted to me and after like 3 months of her flirting with me I asked her if I could kiss her and she said yes.
>>
>>34560024
Tinder date, my dude
>>
fuck off you normalscum
orgenol
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.