[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is suddenly sabatoged and no longer exists How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_28826-unnamed1080366443.jpg (23KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28826-unnamed1080366443.jpg
23KB, 640x400px
>this is suddenly sabatoged and no longer exists

How do normies react?
>>
my 60 year old aunt would be in shambles
>>
my bet is they discover piracy in a big fucking hurry
>>
>>34559368
They make shitty memes and hashtags about it, never going a day in their life without saying some dumb fucking trendy phrase like "netflix and rip xdddd"
>>
My mom would be annoyed, i guess.
>>
they'd just use amazon prime or hulu i guess

netflix is only worth a shit for easy access to tv shows anyway
>>
If ISP's and cable providers were to go down for some reason then people would just use HD antenna's or physical media to watch things.

There's always a back up plan in place.
>>
>>34559416
Fuck TV shows you normie.

Go watch stranger things and brag to your normie friends about how "mysterious" your taste in art is.
>>
>>34559368
stop samefagging you fucking loser
>>
>>34559368
>le brake the internet
>le hastags
>le hirlaours twitter
>no one discovers tpb or kat
>>
Id fuck that girl you have a crush on to a pirated movie on the internet
>>
>>34559475
>fuck tv shows

found the pleb who has never watched quarry or the knick
>>
>>34559489
No idea who you think you're talking to
>>
>>34559475
Stop being such an elitist cunt.
>>
>>34559535
>thinks you cant see original posts in a thread
>>
>>34559416
Most of those TV shows are shit.

Only good one was Narcos and it's over now so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>34559566
it's not like their movie selection is any better....
>>
>>34559368
OMG 2017 Worst Year Ever?!
>>
>>34559368
How the fuck would they chill without netflix. God forbid they have to use hulu or some crazy shit like that
>>
>>34559699
hulu is pretty shitty though
>>
My Chad brother keeps DVD box sets of normie shows so he can display his normie tastes to bitches.
I think if they're older than 25, they usually do have some DVDs.
>>
>>34559759
>dvds

disgusting

bitches go wild for my 10 large black garbage bags filled with VHS in my attic
>>
Do you guys not have Netflix accounts? I'll admit I didn't see the point until I got a smart TV. But I got one in sale at Christmas and loving having Netflix on it. Really easy to use adj so much shit I have enjoyed watching that I wouldn't have even thought of downloading before.

I sound like a shill so I'll add in gas the Jews and fuk all niggers
>>
>>34559475
I don't think anyone on this planet has boasted about having "mysterious" TV taste after watching stranger things. Fucking autist
>>
>>34560048
other than a few tv shows to binge i dont really use it, i still torrent pretty much everything because it's not on netflix and i dont feel like waiting a year+ for them to sign all the streaming contract bullshit and put it up
>>
>>34559368
Netflix is already fucking gutted from what it was. They've slowly removed their back catalog and they're turning it just into their shitty OC.
>>
File: 1349899601006.jpg (30KB, 213x268px) Image search: [Google]
1349899601006.jpg
30KB, 213x268px
At what point do you become such a contrarian that you cease to enjoy or understand a single thing in the universe?
>>
>>34559507
isnt kickass ded
>>
File: 1485771492992.gif (962KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
1485771492992.gif
962KB, 384x216px
>>34559507
>>34560870

https://kat.how/
https://thepiratebay.bid/

>>34559712
Expiring episodes and ads are shitty, but actual content is most recent of regular cable networks compared to netflix and prime.
>>
>>34561064
>Expiring episodes and ads are shitty

that's mostly why i think hulu is shit. i fucking refuse to watch ads, even with the 'ad free' option they still have mandatory ads in some shows. i'd rather just torrent stuff that has all the ads removed than pay for something that says 'ad free' but is not.

fuck ads
>>
>>34561159

Why are you so mad at advertising? You can literally let it play and then just rewind or fast forward to any point in the video without having to watch an ad again. Also if you use an adblocker you can just block the ads and have a silent message to turn off your adblocker while the ad timer still ticks down if you want.

It's a minor inconvenience, I'm more annoyed about expiring episodes. But its way cheaper than buying even the basic 50 channel package comcast gives with on demand content.

Anything you can't find on youtube and is recent is on hulu, except sports which are easy enough to get through free broadcrast or antennae. It's the best way to have regular cable.
>>
there are like 500 online streaming services
people would survive

nobody cares
>>
>>34561328
>Why are you so mad at advertising

because i dont want to see it at all. i have been watching ad free shows thanks to torrents for 10+ years. i've pretty much spoiled myself. i can't watch basic cable anymore either, i'd rather wait an extra hour for the people to upload it ad-free than watch ads.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.