[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fap for the first time in a month >cum is too thick and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1458434273073.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1458434273073.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>fap for the first time in a month
>cum is too thick and hurts getting out

fuck you varg
>>
i hope u ate your cummies
>>
>>34559206
heck no, i was too tired to do anything..maybe should've eaten it
>>
Loser, you're not supposed to fap ever. When it comes out in a wet dream it will actually feel good and won't make you addicted to masturbating again.
>>
i did the nofap thing four around the same time as you and christ, it hurts like a motherfucker.

at least the shoot was nice
>>
>>34559195
How do you plan to get girls if you jack off, anon? They can tell. Everyone can tell.
>>
>>34560509
I had an opposite reaction. I moved in with some people and didn't fap for about 5 1/2 weeks and then I had my first wet dream ever. After that I went back down the slippery slope and never go more than 4 or 5 days without a fap
>>
>>34559195
Why does it hurt so much when you wait?
It's like you're expelling your entire prostate and it's cramped. From contracting like a deflated balloon.
>>
>>34560577
Because it's unnatural you're jacking it, fucko. You're supposed to be a grown man knocking it into a woman regularly That's how nature made you.
>>
>>34560574
You relapsed because you used your wet dream as an excuse to start masturbating again. I've done that before, figure I already spilt some seed, might as well jack off once just for fun... a few days later back to fapping several times a day. My last nofap streak I stopped doing that, and went another 27 days before wanking again. I don't get as many wet dreams when I stop fapping though because I'm older, and do lots of yoga, breathwork and meditation which reduces the intensity of raging horniness felt after 2 weeks not cumming.
>>
>>34560752
>Bait
>Troll
(you)
Kill yourself
>>
>>34560571
you're probably being ironic/an ass, but, they actually can.
small changes in body language, how long you hold eye contact, your body odor, depth/bass of your voice, etc. all changes depending on your hormones.
>>
>>34560800
Wankers gonna wank
>>
>>34560605
casual sex without procreation is not normal, technically
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.