[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw >be me >flirt with this hot girl at work most of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0300.jpg (40KB, 508x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300.jpg
40KB, 508x306px
>mfw
>be me
>flirt with this hot girl at work most of the time
>she has a bf and I know it
>she flirts back, she loves when I touch her
>always takes lunch breaks with me
>she hates when I get to leave earlier than her
>always tells me about how much work sucks when she works on my days off
>tonight I went out with one coworker and her best friend at work to a bar
>we all get drunk, her best friend was beyond drunk, started talking more than she should
>she told me that this girl I've been flirting with lately just told her that she wants me to fuck the shit outta her
>coworker buddy says he's been hearing rumors about that but he decided to stay quiet cause he didn't know if it was true
>wew lad
>I never took the flirtings and none of that serious because she has a bf
>I've always had a thing for her since I met her because she's hot as fuck

How do I ask her for her number without making it obvious and awkward? I've never been in this situation, for a kiss less virgin like me this is too much pressure.

Wat do lads?
>>
It doesnt matter but do something.

She likes you already so you cant fuck it up (within the realm of dropping spaghetti)
>>
don't plan anything and don't do anything big. if something's gonna happen it's going to happen naturally, branching off of something else that happened where you two just can't resist each other any longer. doing something like asking for her number or professing your attraction or something like that will kill the tension and she won't want to fuck you anymore. just keep proceeding as normal like it ain't no thing, but maybe just push a little bit harder each time and definitely pull the trigger if the time comes
>>
>>34559010
it's a war of attrition and all about getting the timing just right. honesty/being forward won't buy you anything in this particular situation (unless you can somehow find out for a fact that she doesn't like her boyfriend)
>>
>>34559010
>>34559039
These anons are right, maybe next time you guys are flirting really hard and she keeps touching you put your hand on her lower back and grab a fat handful of that ass.
>>
Dont do it she has a bf dont condone these whores
>>
>>34559095
Shut up, she's gonna cheat regardless why not cheat with our guy. He can make it out, no crab mentality here.
>>
she sounds like a thot if she has a bf. doesnt seem worth it. what if she has an STD. don't be desperate and lose it to a thot dude
>>
>>34559065
I've touched her already, I've reached for her lower back and the upper part of her ass, every time I hug her I slide my hand down until i enterelly touch her nice ass. I just don't want to make it obvious that I have a sexual thing for her.

>>34559010
I'm afraid that she quits before that ever happens, and since I don't have her number it would be a lose. I gotta make a quick move without making it obvious that I want to get in her pants.
>>
>>34559095
>>34559115
Crabs.
>o r i g i n a l c o m m e n t
>>
>>34559173
What you do is push the boundaries till she doesn't stop you and then you get her in your car take her to a motel and fuck her after you've escalated the groping to beyond what she can take.
>>
>>34559173
then i guess you don't have a choice man. start whispering in her ear, teasing her more than usual, try and get her wet. after you've worked on her a bit just tell her you have something cool to show her. seems like you have nothing to lose i guess
>>
File: IMG_0002.png (40KB, 107x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.png
40KB, 107x196px
>>34559197
That's exactly what I've been trying to do since her boyfriend drops her at work every day. We can get out earlier or call off using our PTO that day and just meet at work to give her bf the illusion that she's gonna be at work when I'm gonna take her to my house and fuck her brains out. I feel good, it's the first time I get a girl to be interested in me, I'm about to lose my virginity tonight lads
>>
File: IMG_0125.jpg (88KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0125.jpg
88KB, 576x1024px
>>34559283
Yes, but since I know her truly intentions now I can't ignore the boner I'm gonna get every time I'm around her. I really want her to sit on my face, she got a nice cute lil booty
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.