[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pics that make u feel >tfw was this kid in highschool

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 16

File: 1485909423333.jpg (41KB, 642x663px) Image search: [Google]
1485909423333.jpg
41KB, 642x663px
pics that make u feel
>tfw was this kid in highschool
>ate lunch in stall
>>
>>34558537
american high schools have vending machines?
>>
>>34558615
Yeah you can get a corporate sponorship/funds for your school if you sell stuff like that.
>>
>>34558615
It's weird to me that that's weird to you
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>They've been laughing since I can remember
>But they're not gonna to laugh anymore

Cause after today...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QXhJkKpbxg
>>
>>34558636
How old are you? I'm American and never had a vending machine until College. I'm not sure if this is a new thing or not.
>>
>>34558693
I'm 24. They were there in middle school and high school
>>
>>34558731
I'm also 24 and had neither. All we really had was free lunch to eat in 15 minutes and nothing else. I'm guessing you live in a major city?
>>
>>34558693
im 30 they were in mine (middle and high), used to buy a nestle ice cream bar every day after lunch
>>
File: 1484869101497.jpg (82KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484869101497.jpg
82KB, 650x500px
>>34558537
Oh man this brings back memories.
>9th grade
>Ate alone
>School was over crowded so my table would get invaded
>Normies would then treat me like the freak hanging around even though I was there first

>10th grade
>My fag teacher released us late frequently so tables were all taken
>Not a problem for Normie McNormalton who had friends all over so they could sit all over
>I wound up having to eat in the bathroom to avoid having to fight for a seat

>11th grade
>Got lucky and sat with a bunch of other rejects purely by chance, it all just worked out that we happened to sit together one day
>None of us knew each other, but we all had an unspoken agreement to just sit together to avoid the normies
>One day a group of Staceys started hounding us for seats
>"UUUHHHH excuse me but are you all friends? Oh you're NOT? Well can some of you fuck off then so Stacey and Chad here can take your seats and we can all sit together?"

>12th grade
>Gave no fucks by this point, let someone hound me for a seat I dare them
>One day Chad comes over with Stacey around his arm
>"Hey dude let us have your seat so Normal Norman over there can hangout with me and Stacey"
>"No I'm sitting here."
>"DUDE its just a seat"
>"I know so you can go find another one."
>For the rest of lunch every single day Chad threw a tater tot at the back of my head and had a good laugh with his faggot friends and Staceys
>I once threw one back and it hit Stacey in the face, which I honestly do feel bad about
>Chad for all of his heroics did nothing about it
>>
>>34558537
I always left campus to smoke cigs so idk that feel.
Didn't have friends though. Partly out of choice and partly because I went to a hs with 250 students and most of them were jocks anyway.
>>
>>34558537
i would have sat by him...
>>
>>34558537
>had insanely bad anxiety
>would be sweating and unable to talk whenever it was my turn to speak
>was like a pressure build up in my entire body, like I had breathed in and couldn't get anything out
>had an english teacher who gave us tons of presentations
>would embarrass myself so much everyone would start looking down, fidgeting immediately and the class would get completely silent
>remember people muttering shit about me under their breaths

I will always hate presentations
>>
File: 1484915115002.png (533KB, 1176x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484915115002.png
533KB, 1176x1080px
>>34558537
>>34559198
This pic made me uncomfortable as fuack.
>>
File: ooi.jpg (66KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
ooi.jpg
66KB, 800x587px
>>34558537
>tfw skipped lunch every day to go to the library to browse Digg and WoW forums at 16 when I switched to a new school
>>
>The library is closed today so I have to humiliate myself by sitting alone at lunch
>>
File: lolpepe.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
lolpepe.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>34558537
I used to throw pine cones at kids like you who dared walk through the smoking section at lunch time
>>
>>34558693

I'm 28. When I was in middle school, vending machines were there. Then sometime during my freshman year in high school they started taking them out because of health reasons or whatever. I think a few "healthy" vending machines were left, like ones that sell sport drinks, but they had as much sugar as a coke. Fucking retards.
>>
File: 1480166387918.jpg (42KB, 657x635px) Image search: [Google]
1480166387918.jpg
42KB, 657x635px
fuck me

>9th grade
>Mother went back to teaching so she registered me out-of-district for her school
>knew fucking 0 people there, no one from middle school
>eat lunch alone for weeks
>usually sit at table next to group of equally nerdy kids
>one day one of the girls from the group gets up and comes over to me while I'm still eating alone
>anxiety kicks in, continue to stare down at my lunch tray, after a few moments I squeak out "w-whatever"
>girl just blankly stares at me, shrugs, and says "ok then, whatever"
>continue eating alone for most of the school year

fuck
>>
>>34559900
guess I'm retarded and left out the part where she offered to invite me over to eat with them
>>
>>34558537
>pics that make u feel
>>tfw was this kid in highschool
>>ate lunch in stall

that doesnt look like a washroom to me anon
>>
File: 13958695847593.png (884KB, 942x720px) Image search: [Google]
13958695847593.png
884KB, 942x720px
>blasted music with earbuds for 4 years in the cafeteria to drown out the sound of everyone
>have tinnitus now

fuck
>>
>>34560530
I'm currently suffering from tinnitus also. Luckily my has lowered down.
>>
this takes me back to the first day of kindergarden when i had no friends back then, thank god that change if no then i would've been gay nigger like you.
>>
>be in high school
>eat alone outside
>classmates that recognized me would just stare with their friends
>tfw library closed for lunch
>>
File: 984590328093.jpg (96KB, 734x482px) Image search: [Google]
984590328093.jpg
96KB, 734x482px
this feels are too much for me to handle.
>>
File: it_ends_now.gif (40KB, 255x249px) Image search: [Google]
it_ends_now.gif
40KB, 255x249px
>>34560530

>never listened to loud music through headphones or anything else
>still get tinnitus

Annoying things like tinnitus that basically serves as an IRL UI glitch is a staple of robotkind, seems like most people here are affected by these things. I also have lots of eye floaters and exposure to bright lights, whether sunlight or artificial light, will make me sneeze several times while my eyes adjust. This is bullshit. Normies don't suffer this kind of thing, at least not until they are really old.
>>
>>34558693
I had vending machines in my school from kindergarten all the way up
>>
File: birthday 20.jpg (65KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
birthday 20.jpg
65KB, 604x453px
This pic always makes me feel. The guy looks just like me and that's how I spent my last birthday. I wish my mom would stop giving a shit about my birthday.

>>34558959
Don't feel bad man, it's good you finally stood up for yourself. By recourse, you stood up for every other person that chad has thrown shit at. As for the stacey you hit, chances are she condoned chad throwing shit, if not encouraged it; she's not as innocent as she seemed.

>>34559900
I've taken people's offers to eat with them, it never turns into anything, just ends up with me sitting there eating while everyone else ignores me and talks to eachother. Better to just sit alone.
>>
>>34558731
I'm 24 and I went to a middle school that was also a high school, there was one water vending machine and it never had anything in it.
>>
File: jammku no gf.png (938KB, 958x541px) Image search: [Google]
jammku no gf.png
938KB, 958x541px
I remember the feels.
>>
>>34558680
this movie is so good fuk
>>
File: darth kylo.jpg (36KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
darth kylo.jpg
36KB, 600x316px
>just saw flavor of the month muh feminism movie with my gf and her friend and that girl's bf
>literally no emotional response at all to the movie
>they are gushing about it
>friend literally said "one of my favorite movies of all time" like 5 seconds after the credits started rolling
>stand around quietly while they chat
>summon my normie personality and say goodnight
>drive home emotionally void and quiet
>gf tells me she loves me and thanks for going to the movie even though she knows it's not my thing
>kisses me goodnight

i want to be dead
>>
>>34558959
>>For the rest of lunch every single day Chad threw a tater tot at the back of my head and had a good laugh with his faggot friends and Staceys

oh my god this makes me tremendously sad, we love you ok? dont give up. Even though im just a square on your computer screen, just know we care dood
>>
>>34558537
why doesnt he just find a comfy spot to chill alone
>>
File: 1485915729455.png (554KB, 722x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485915729455.png
554KB, 722x720px
When I transfered to a new school I sat at the table with all the other kids without friends and tried to start conversations. The next day nobody showed up to the table.
>>
I usually just ate alone quickly at my own table and went to poop and read book/mess with phone till the bell
>>
>Friend group of 4 including myself
>Two of them start trying to be progressively more edgy, think WE R LEGION sort of crap (literally handing out business cards about never forgetting, forgiving). Third just rides with it.
>Things eventually blow up, no friends even though others tried to include me in hindsight. Head was just well up my ass.
>Start eating lunch behind the welding shop since that was my next class after lunch, Russians start pestering me since they passed through that area a lot
>Start becoming more of a prick to get them to fuck off

And that's how I slowly became an asshole.

>>34558693
We had one in highschool, I'm 24 for perspective. Two soda vending machines near where we got onto the bus, and like 4 including a snack machine on the main hallway.
>>
>>34561160
This is bait. Do not reply to bait posters
>>
thats me in the OP every day in my call centre job

having to kill my lunch hour by myself every day for a year was quite stressfull. now i am a neet. whatever.
>>
>>34561226
surely wont, my good friend!
>>
>>34561226
That's right, I forgot that the fact that I've found a person who is attracted to me precludes me from being unhappy
>>
>>34561305
If you are unhappy it is because you choose to be unhappy. I feel no empathy for you.
>>
>>34561305
did you ss that because that frame looks like a renaissance painting?
>>
>>34558537
This pic makes me so sad, I would sit by him. Why didn't anyone sit with me?
>>
why are they blocking all the soda machines?
>>
>>34561344
If you are unhappy it is because you choose to be unhappy. -I feel no empathy for you.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.