[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /trashtv/ here? Just got into this. There's something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3698.jpg (64KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3698.jpg
64KB, 800x800px
Who /trashtv/ here? Just got into this. There's something great about watching disgusting, low IQ, low-tier normies delude themselves into happiness.
>>
>TLC
>reality shows exploiting the mentally ill

What shows was TLC originally known for before all these clickbait shows started airing?
>>
>>34558270
Originally it stood for "The Learning Channel".

Ironic ain't it?
>>
File: HNNNNNNNGGGG.jpg (69KB, 523x767px) Image search: [Google]
HNNNNNNNGGGG.jpg
69KB, 523x767px
>>34558220

I've been pretty into Gotham lately. It's by no means a bad show but I have no idea why they would bring back Jerome just to get me all excited just so they could start a Nygma storyline. Pretty shitty thing to do.
>>
Oh man, I love trash TV. I've seen every episode of Teen Mom. Also watch stupid shows like Say Yes to the Dress and Bridezillas because I come from an alternate universe than these women. TLC is the best goldmine there is though.

Wasn't there a study recently about more intelligent people being drawn to shit reality TV?
>>
>>34558304
Now we learn about how life really is with these freaks
>>
>>34558220
I-I really like watching KN,HK and his comfy youtube channel
>>
>>34558270
>>34558304
Is there a single good TV channel left?

I haven't really "watched TV" in five years. No one in my house uses it, we all watch Youtube. In fact, the thing only gets turned on when family is over so their kids can play on the console

Even five years ago, it felt like Discovery, History, NatGeo, TLC, all those channels had gone to shit. The worst was seeing some gay shit like ice road truckers or NCIS on the history channel.
>>
>>34558395
not trash. Ramsay is kino

>>34558398
don't think so. It's why I've gone full fuck it mode and just enjoyed the degenerated shit on TLC
>>
Britbong trashtv is the holy grail.

God, I love Secret Eaters and Supersize vs Superskinny.

Those documentaries about deformed children are always good.

Oh, and Snog Marry Avoid.

TLC was my first love though. I wonder what ever became of Honey Boo Boo and Mama June.

Anyone else ever watch Daisy of Love?
>>
>>34558220
>people who are comically, morbidly fat
>who must reek of sweat and farts constantly
>will die by age 50 of obesity related organ failure
>still surrounded by family and friends that love them
this is vexing
>>
>>34558430
>not trash. Ramsay is kino
then Man VS Food,Anthony Bourdain No Reservations,Cake Boss and Charm City Cakes
>>
>>34558544
>Man vs Food
Ironic kino

>No Reservations
Sarcastic liberal kino

>Cake Boss
trash

>Charm City Cakes
charming trash
>>
File: 1484170188609.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1484170188609.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>>34558220
>tfw tv makes children retarded
>tfw this cant be stopped and every single fucking child will be a sjw
>>
>>34558220
I love watching all the shows with those fat fucks that try to justify overeating and weighing over 500lbs.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
I prefer My 600 Pound Life when I want to watch trashy reality TV about disgusting fat fucks. I really like the doctor. He hates his patients and he doesn't put up with their bullshit excuses.
>>
to all the intellectuals watching these shows for fun, i just wanna inform you that, as you probably are aware, you are part of their target demographic.

not like theres anything wrong with that, just saying.
>>
>>34558220
i unironically love trash tv. lately i've been watching the new celebrity apprentice, and tlc shows like married by mom and dad and my 600 lb life. i also watch copious amounts of shark tank, although that's not as "trashy" as the others.
>>
>>34558220
three words
little women dallas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg3yK-J75tc
>>
>>34558220
why is it on the learning channel?
>>
>>34559567
this is the reason why good things elude us
>>
>>34558220
>tfw when I'd watch the show about tall girls
it fuels my hopes
and my fetish
>>
>>34559567
please look at the comments section of that video

those are the type of people who love that type of show
>>
>>34559700
the comments are the best part
>>
>happen to see "My Big Fat Fabulous Life" on TV
>the women, no matter how fat always have a bf/husband way out of their league
>>
>>34558220
Ywn have her squash your pelvis riding you in the cowgirl position or have her transform into an elephant and fellate you with her trunk

Why live?
>>
>>34558304
Really? This whole time I thought it stood for, "Tender Loving Care", since the entire station is one big hugbox.
>>
Not scared to admit that I watch supernanny for one because watching dumbass normies get tossed around by their faggoty children is hilarious and two because it prepares me for a fantasy situation in which i have good parenting skills to care for and raise a young child
>>
>>34558398
>Is there a single good TV channel left?
People seem to really like HBO and AMC.
>>
>>34558220
>>34559029
Watching these shows motivated me lose 60 lbs a couple of years ago.
>>
>>34559029

I don't think he hates them. He seems to genuinely care which necessarily involves being straightforward.

I was watching it last night and the lady had actually done a really good job losing weight, but she was still ugly as sin. I couldn't help thinking that I would rather fuck the little old doctor than her. You put a wig on him and he's the best looking woman that's been on the show.
>>
>>34559886
Normie garbage. Game of thrones is and always has been shit and the walking dead is the same, people just watch them because they make good conversation points for the retards of the world
>>
>>34559700

All I see is a bunch of retards talking about race, mostly niggers. Like, they're watching a reality show about midgets but all they think about is race.
>>
>>34558398
>Is there a single good TV channel left?
FX has a couple of underrated shows, if you're not an easily-triggered child.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f7gSNHZEEE
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.