[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I say to her robots, what can I do? She's in one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: fugg.jpg (126KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
126KB, 960x960px
What do I say to her robots, what can I do? She's in one of my Uni classes and I really want to approach her.
>>
>>34558117
She's already getting BLACKED so don't even try
>>
>>34558134
Never, she's pure fuck you /pol/
>>
if they have winged eyeliner don't do it

it doesn't matter if they're a boy or a girl

i'm sorry just go talk to her
>>
>bowl cut
>heavy cosmetics/lipstick
>overalls
>goes to university
>probably spends all day on tumblr
Don't say anything to her lest you get accused of rape.
>>
>>34558117
Don't bother anon she looks mean desu
>>
File: fugg3.jpg (176KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
fugg3.jpg
176KB, 960x958px
>>34558211
But she's cute and probably has low self esteem, what can I do?
>>
>>34558117
Next time you see her just say "Hey, how you doing?" Most of the time, people will reply to you. If shes in the same classes as you, you got something in common so talk to her about that. If the conversation is going well (which it should if you aren't a complete potato), then that'll lead into other conversation topics. Like ask her what she's up to today or something. Just keep talking and asking questions bro. Don't hold her up too long though people have got shit to do. When you think enough time has passed (say a few minutes) or when the conversation is going stale just say something along the lines of "Well, I wont hold you up, I'll see you around!"
Give it a go dude, works for me
>>
>>34558364
ignore this, walk up to her and tell her she needs a good dicking
>>
>>34558382
actually, that IS a much better idea than mine. Scrap that, dick her.
>>
>>34558364
How you doing, like Joey from Friends? After lurking this girl, I realized I'm probably 6 years older than her. I'm 25 next month, and she's a freshman, around 18 or 19 years old.
>>
>>34558164
Ah shit, I thought boys liked the winged liner.
>>
>>34558471
No, just say hi and ask how she is. Its up to you if you put the accent on, but you should wait until you're better friends to do that
>>
>>34558486
I personally like it on girls with longer hair if it's not too obnoxious.

If it's subtle it adds a nice bit of dramatic flair.

I feel like I'm talking like a faggot.
>>
>>34558486
That poster is probably just jelly, winged eyeliner is hot imo.
>>
>>34558117
F I N N E S S E
I
N
E
>>
File: 1460908800583.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460908800583.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>34558159
Nah family she loves african penis just like all white women do

Lmao kys
>>
>>34558471
Plus, it might help that your older. Try to work that whole "more experienced" crap
>>
>>34558545
>>34558524
>>34558486
the above posters were trolled
>>
Holy fuck Life is Strange looking chick
>>
>>34558273
>Girl posts selfies on social media

>she probably has low self-esteem

Ok then buddy
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.