[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all observable life ends when you die >tfw it can only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-01-31-22-33-36~2-1.jpg (24KB, 479x517px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-31-22-33-36~2-1.jpg
24KB, 479x517px
>all observable life ends when you die
>tfw it can only get better

Fuck that "red pill" and "blue pill" nonsense. Realising this will turn that frown permanently upside down. Hurry up man,just do it. Nothing really matters man. Literaly nothing matters . All these problems you think you have,they aren't really problems. They are just how life is. The only reason you think it is so is becuase of the personal agendas everyone has. They want you to think having a girlfriend or lack there of is important. They want you to think there are race issues,and religious issues. When in fact it is the people who mke the money is the issue. But even with them,it isn't because in the end when you die,wether there is a heaven,or hell,or whatever you think there is,once you die it will no longer be an issue. That is all there is to it.
>>
>>34558051
True once you die the endogenous dmt kicks in you'll be like YAHOOOOOOOOO
>>
I realize this but I still consider suicide because I don't have any grand motivation for this life.
>>
>>34558234
Shouldn't your grand motivation be "to be happy"? Why not do what you like and forget about the consequences.
>>
>>34558295

That's pointless too, happiness is a fleeting emotion just a contrast to the normal when something you have categorized as "positive" happens for you.
>>
>>34558335
"Happiness" isn't a fleeting feeling. Ok maybe it is but if you ignore living out what it is you want to do you'll be wasting the proverbial golden ticket to the chocolate factory.
>>
>>34558402

What am I ignoring if there's nothing I want to do, last 10 years I have spent waiting for time to pass. It gets kinda stale after a while you know.
>>
>>34558051
Knowing this, why not suicide?
Living is more effort than it's worth. Sometimes even the slightest amount of effort becomes unbearable for me, even painful. Why should I have to struggle to do something as simple as stay alive through breathing or moving from one physical location to another?
>>
>>34558051
Anon I have a panic disorder that's completely killed my social life.

Sure nothing matters, but you will still have desires, which you won't fulfill if you're unlucky.
>>
>>34558476
I suppose thats true.

>>34558483
Then do it. If that is what makes you happy then do it. There is no consequence after all.

>>34558532
Life is not just a game of luck,it is a game of skill. You just have to rig it if you can't do something by tradional means. There is just as much skill invovled as there is luck but the sucessful people you see didn't win becuase they played by the rules,they bent them a little.

TL:DR

If you have to cheat it,cheat it.no shame.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.