[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to make a comic really bad >can't make a coherent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: snowflake.gif (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
snowflake.gif
32KB, 300x300px
>want to make a comic really bad
>can't make a coherent story to save my life
>only want to draw either girls in pretty dresses or big buff guys doing gay shit

yes this is a cry for help
>>
Anon I think the bar is set low enough for gay webcomics that you could "make it" so long as the art isn't terrible
>>
>>34557686
Make a slice of life comic with short ass stories. No one starts with large stories at first unless they have tons of experience. You need to practice, write fanfiction that should help with improving writing skills. If you wanna habe a cowriter that might be hard to find, unless you can show a semi portfolio of art to an ok writer.
>>
>>34557686
to be totally honest with you, im "that guy" who loves to write stories and has always wanted to write a comic book, but I cannot draw at all. people like you and me should get together and collaborate
>>
>>34557855
Got any stories that involve girls with pretty dresses and big buff guys with varying levels of homosexual degeneracy?
>>
how are you so uncreative that you can't make a "coherent" story?
>>
Congrats you just described the cast of JoJos Bizarre Adventure.
>>
>>34558054
I think it's some type of mental deficiency.
All I can come up with are characters and story beats, but I can't tie anything together.
I just a weird story soup floating around forever that I don't like enough and am not talented enough to tighten up.
>>
>>34557950
we could brainstorm in here. ive always thought itd be cool to do a comic like Blacksad, like the characters are all animals, but like instead they would be degenerate gay animals, trap animals, stuff like that. i mean it would be funny if you had reverse "furries", like degenerate rabbits or squrrels dressing up as humans and getting together. lol
>>
>>34558123
You don't need to tie anything together. The characters do that. Create the start and end, and then let the characters do the work. Try to think of it in a different way, like you're just observing them.
>>
>>34558152
Even though I'm probably best known for my furry art, by dark secret is that I'm absolutely horrible at drawing animals and can only somewhat pull off a handful of animal faces.
That concept would probably be impossible for me :(
>>
>>34557686

Make big Buff girls in pretty dresses doing gay shit.

Show me your artwork anon Please!
>>
>>34558342
The largest collection I have of my SFW stuff is here:
http://sugarycarnevil.tumblr.com/archive
I don't think it really shows my whole range as it was pretty deliberately tailored to be more of a fashion art blog.
>>
>>34558463
Guy you replied to.

I really really like your style anon!

Seriously it's really cute, especially the girls in cute dresses. I would love a comic drawn in this way.

Do you have some semblance of a plot in your mind? Anything?
>>
>>34558946
I have this one really convoluted mess of a story that I want to do that needs a lot of editing.
It's about an alternate universe with a witch race that escaped persecution from humanity by terraforming their own planet and the devastation and war that ends up ravaging it as magic progresses unchecked.
I don't think I'd ever make it though because Steven Universe ended up using a lot of the concepts that I wanted featured in the story.

The story concepts that I keep coming back to are inner demons becoming outer demons and dreams influencing reality.
And I really like plots with betrayal and homofaggotry
>>
>>34559273
>The story concepts that I keep coming back to are inner demons becoming outer demons

I really like this one, tell me more about it, or do you just have the concept?
>>
>>34559331
It's more like a nebulous idea that I like seeing in stories. Every time I come up with an idea for a story, the concept of someone's inner ugliness becoming a weapon or a monster always is an aspect of the story.

I had another story concept about a group of students end up stuck in a murder game where they're given a set of abilities based on the 7 sins and opposing virtues that match them.
And then Dangan Ronpa came out a year later and I gave up trying the murder game scenario
>>
You could get a deviantart. Doodle up some pictures and occasionally a 1-6 page/panel comic. They will eat that shit up.
>>
>>34559729
They seem to prefer fanart there but I'm not really a fan of anything anymore. Had a deviantart back in high school though, kind of miss it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.