[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you finally find a hooker that you can make love to instead

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (36KB, 632x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 632x355px
>tfw you finally find a hooker that you can make love to instead of fuck

I really think I might marry her. I might make it after all.
>>
is she marriage material?
>>
>>34557623
Marrying a hooker.
Nice OP they can be surprisingly humble and down to earth. Hope you find all the happiness in the world buds
>>
>>34557650
Well, she's a hooker so....

But she's not like other hookers. She's a 22 year old from Bulgaria. She speaks softly and quietly in broken English and never swears or speaks in a vulgar way.

She also told me I was her favorite and allowed me to kiss her. She said she doesn't usually kiss. I went over my time limit and unlike the rest of the girls who charge extra instantly, she didn't even mention it.

She also accepted my invitation to go bowling. I still have to pay her, but I don't think any of the other girls would do this - although I've never felt the desire to ask.
>>
>hired prostitute to lose virginity
>got a milf because I thought she'd be caring and understanding like a mom
>instantly upon undressing she shamed my penis
>threads like these told me this wouldn't happen and they'd be professional in their work
>struggled to maintain erection partly through embarrassment and partly through anger
>she saw the tears of frustration in my eyes and started mockingly asking why I was crying
>i tell her that I'm a virgin and I was hurt by what she said
>she gets weirded out and leaves but takes the money anyway because she demanded it up front before any of this happened

Fucking whores...never again. These are bait threads. Real whores are terrible people.
>>
>>34557893
btw to clarify I wasn't crying, I was frustrated and my eyes welled up
>>
>>34557623
Go ahead anon, prostitutes are surprisingly nice once you get to know them
>>
File: IMG_0297.jpg (62KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0297.jpg
62KB, 700x394px
>>34557623
>marrying a hooker

You remind me of GTA V's Michael De Santa and his chaos of a family
>>
>>34557893
Kek they're low scum what did you expected
>>
>>34557729
Unless you're rich and able to give her a better life than she is currently living with her career I would advise against romantic feelings for the woman. Sorry op but these hoes ain't loyal
>>
>>34557729
got nudes famo?
>>
File: 1247991.jpg (19KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1247991.jpg
19KB, 400x226px
>>34557729
wow op sorry to break it to ya but that is some A grade beta shit homie. She's using you as her safety net for when the inevitable hiv comes and she can't work anymore. You're an atm desu.
>>
>>34558764
Second this

I wanna see her butthole
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.