[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, why do you have all these pictures of asian women on your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

Anon, why do you have all these pictures of asian women on your phone?

Do you have, yellow fever? Gross.
>>
>>34557583
>tfw Asian male
>>
anonette, why do you have all these shirtless pictures of McRide? do you have death grips?
>>
>>34557583
Kimoi
>>
>>34557988
yes
oh boy whats for dinner
>>
File: nagi.jpg (20KB, 265x400px) Image search: [Google]
nagi.jpg
20KB, 265x400px
Anin why do you have so many puctures of Nagisa Shiota on your phone?

Are you gay or something? Gross.
>>
File: 1480261581868.png (525KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
1480261581868.png
525KB, 640x635px
>>34557583

i don't see why this is a sexual preference that needs to be stigmatized, especially when the people who condemn it tend to be all for interracial pairings.

Stacy can get railed by Tyrone all night, but if I want to fuck Keiko-chan I'm a shallow fucking monster.
I've come to find that I am a disgusting pervert in the eyes of others, and they're absolutely right, but for all the wrong reasons.
>>
File: Saitō Yuka 004.png (878KB, 752x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Saitō Yuka 004.png
878KB, 752x1004px
How else am I supposed to look up seiyuu when the internet isn't working?
>>
File: 1463187848723.jpg (9KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1463187848723.jpg
9KB, 253x199px
>>34557652
>tfw Asian male
prove it
post your penis
please
>>
File: 3270264.jpg (47KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
3270264.jpg
47KB, 600x762px
>>34557583
asian girls are just way better in every way,
even cheep thai hookers are hotter then most non-asian chicks here in my town...
>>
>>34557583
my sister asked me once why I have "all these pictures of chinks" on my phone

fuck man, theyre anime characters not chinks
>>
>>34559388
anime characters are chinks
>>
>>34559444
well, not in they way she thought.

theyre japs, but theyre drawn not real
>>
File: 1460024840335.jpg (291KB, 1001x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1460024840335.jpg
291KB, 1001x1500px
>>34557583
>Anon, why do you have all these pictures of asian women on your phone?
because they are CUTE!
>>
those are all pictures of my gf you fucking racist
>>
>>34557583
How the fuck did you get my phone?
Give it back right now.
>>
My Chinese girlfriend gets SOOOO pissed off when people bring up yellow fever.
I'm like "yeah, I like Asian girls, so what?"
But she's like REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE LIKES ME FOR REASONS OTHER THAN MY ASIANNESS I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU
>>
>>34560640
Pretty cute tbqh.

Why are you here?
>>
>>34557583
I find some of them cute, but my type is more of a mix of Asian and Caucasian.
>>
>>34557583
I've been attracted to Asian girls since I've read an excellent vore story about a boy getting convinced into being shrunken down and swallowed alive by his crush during her birthday party.

Best vore story ever.
>>
File: 1470731990259.jpg (165KB, 690x900px) Image search: [Google]
1470731990259.jpg
165KB, 690x900px
>>34557583
They are cute. Cuter than you'll ever be.
>>
Because I'm a closet pedophile, obviously.
>>
File: Untitled.png (411KB, 553x615px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
411KB, 553x615px
Primal instinct desu.

All the rage about females wanting chad because they want the best breeding partner. The same applies for those with yellow fever.

The issue arrises when our (((government))) indoctrinates us with its anti-Yellow Huxley-esque narrative which makes some people dislike the genetically superior East Asians.
>>
So, is it more or less acceptable for a black guy to like asian girls?
>>
>>34564932

Stop being sissy and go after what you want.
>>
>>34564932
Depends on if you mean Asians or East Asians? The only race that comes close to East Asians is a hafu raised in its Asian country. Black Asians are an abomination to its Asian ancestry but genetic makeup leave them at the same rung as white people so they're acceptable if raised in their respective western country.

Keep it outside of East Asia and it's more acceptable as long as they're not FOB East Asians.
>>
>>34564856

>superior East Asians

Not in the White man's world.
>>
File: IQ Score Distribution.png (40KB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
IQ Score Distribution.png
40KB, 400x263px
>>34564977
Genetically superior in every sense desu.

They're qter, more intelligent, live longer and their schools push physical activity through club culture.
>>
>>34564969

>abominations

They just look different they aren't abominations.
>>
>>34565001

Nah your understanding of Asian society is seen through rose colored goggles because of anime.

Asians don't look like anime.
>>
>>34565012
The fact that they have inferior race (anything that isn't Asian) that's more inferior than the white race makes them abominations as they counteract the gifts given to them by their asian genetic makeup to make them on par to whites.

You're right in the context of the Western world. Actually, I'd argue that it's natural instinct to want to raise your children to the genetic makeup level of whites.

But in comparison to pureblooded East Asians and half white, half east Asians (raised in their respective Asian country) they are.
>>
>>34565057
I'll have you know I partake in superior East Asian literature, superior East Asian art and superior East Asian languages.
>>
>>34557583
I don't though but I live in an African country and am actually dying of a disease irradicated elsewhere
>>
White society would be great too, if our democracy wasn't so morally bankrupt.

That's the key difference between the east and the west. If the west cleaned up our crooked political system and the fat cat sucking money and blood from the people, the west would easily surpass Asian society.
>>
>>34559144
Down, beybey
>>
>>34565154
Two thousand years of imperialism gave us white people plenty of chance to propell ourselves forward so fast that there should've never been a chance for Asians to overtake us.

All it left us with was inherent moral bankruptcy that goes far beyond our political system. Us white people are inherently subhuman drivel. Your argument proves that perfectly. Let's take a look at Nippon, they're apathatic towards the government because they don't expect public policy to shape their lives. They go out and work 16 hour days, like the Koreans did after the Korean war. They rose out of the ashes with hard work. They expected nothing, yet your expectation is for us to surpass them should our government change? Fuhgetaboutit.

We white people are fundamentally incapable of competing with East Asians.
>>
Anime is Japan's depiction of a perfect society based on their own. It's fantasy, and it's adorable and easy to love it but it's not the real thing.

The West could make something equally good, if we weren't so divided by identity race politics. Our political leaders are bought and sold by billionaire puppet pullers whose best interests are to keep the people divided.
>>
>>34565233
>billionaire puppet pullers whose best interests are to keep the people divided.

The perpetual greed is in our genetic makeup. The White Man's Condition.
>>
>>34565240

Knowing the problem is the first step towards solving it.

If greed is the white man's condition, then uncontrollable anger is the Asian man's condition.

Nobody is perfect.

>>34565201

Maybe white people couldnt keep it together as a whites only society so it falls on the non-white people to make it work but it's still white society.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.