[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you imagine yourself having a friend, what kind of personality/life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: cara.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cara.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
When you imagine yourself having a friend, what kind of personality/life style does your imaginary friend have?
>>
Angry straight edge skinhead
>>
>>34557268
Healthy-reationship with anger, not to autistic not to enjoy some alcohol with me, politically interested-shitposter skinhead
>>
>>34557514
Are you a right skin or one of those nearly oxymoronic left skins?
>>
>>34557567
I have the right skin.
Hope you aswell, wouldn't like wrongskined in my savespace.
>>
>qt
>supportive
>a robot with the same interests as me
>laughs at my jokes even when they're not funny.
>>
>>34557709
>>laughs at my jokes even when they're not funny.
This sounds horrible desu
Why would you like that?
sounds so fake/never improve
>>
>>34557757
wouldn't you prefer someone to laugh at your bad jokes than have a break of awkward silence? the silence hurts so bad
>>
>>34557781
With a good friend, if one makes a bad joke this will be a joke, you know. You will laugh about how bad that joke was.
Thus a conversation can continue to flow, and you can have inside-jokes that aren't funny.

Thast's why it's importend to have skinhead-friends that can laugh about themselves.
>>
>>34557268
>imagine yourself having a friend
Dude. I almost feel bad for you. I can be your friend, come to my Discord server and let's play games
>>
File: 1484871900021.jpg (61KB, 787x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484871900021.jpg
61KB, 787x960px
>>34557781
I would rather she makes fun of my shitty joke in a witty way so we can laugh about that instead.
>>
This right here famalamadingdong

>You have been muted for 8(!) seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>34557268

A friend like D.va
>>
a cool chad guy that lets me tag along in his social circle.
>>
A version of myself who is even more socially stunted than I am. He would lament about his situation while I would try and help him.
>>
>>34557268
Leads a double life of some sort
>>
>>34557268
The definition of chill, just has a great outlook on life and takes things slow. Does whatever makes him happy and doesn't care what people think. Doesn't worry about the future but has plans.

>who I want to be as a person basically
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.