[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my friends make stupid corny YouTube videos. They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1485645022492.jpg (84KB, 518x557px) Image search: [Google]
1485645022492.jpg
84KB, 518x557px
Me and my friends make stupid corny YouTube videos. They're not great. We try though. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZF7Ik_jvTY we're thinking of ways to make the show better.
>>
>>34556774
How about instead of shooting at your face, you have the woman shove the food up your hairy asshole?
>>
This would be ten times funnier if you were both in blackface.
>>
That sound of you shoving a burger down a tube really made me shiver.
>>
I don't think she would go for that.
>>
File: 1485483641671.jpg (59KB, 460x734px) Image search: [Google]
1485483641671.jpg
59KB, 460x734px
I'm thinking of putting a GoPro on his head for a first person view.
>>
I had to skip 2 minutes and 20 seconds in just to see you get hit with the food.

People stop watching after the first 15 seconds.

Do with this information what you will.
>>
subscribed famalam
>>
OP, your teeth trigger me. They remind me of my own, so you should get those fixed you fucking freak of nature
>>
>>34557061
I appreciate that a lot.
>>
Your channel name, logo, and shirt make me want to die even more than normal. Otherwise you seem like a fun guy, not too shabby
>>
>>34557116
Thank you, that helps a lot. We're really going to try to step up the production.
>>
>>34557131
Yes.
This anon speaks the truth.
>>
>>34557191
So your saying our channel banner should just be pictures of tits. And our logo. Ha. It's really just a place holder we made all that when we were drunk in a day.
>>
add a little more backlights. subscrizzled.
>>
>>34557318
Nah man, just seems to be too "lol so randumb" for me. A simplistic banner/logo goes a long way. The animal combination name and the put stuff in space theme just isn't for me tbqbh slim jim
>implying I like tits
>>
>>34557191
Agreed, shirt & sharktopus is just cringy 2008 shit and it was even embarrassing then.

Also there was about 2 minutes of intro there didn't need to be. You didn't even 'review' the experience at the end either. Why
>>
>>34557741
>>34557529
Your not wrong. I've been thinking of other names. It is pretty dumb. And yeah, we're going to focus more on the food shooting when we get the go pro. And a review afterwards. I mean. It's the whole point. High velocity food review.
>>
how would you summarize your channel in one sentence?

A food review channel where fast food is shot out of a canon?
>>
>>34557930
Yeah. No. I mean we plan on doing other series. But this series was my idea. We just do short videos and the food reviews.
>>
File: IMG_5130.png (189KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5130.png
189KB, 750x1334px
>>34556774
I gave your ass a sub because I had a bit of a giggle m8.

Now what do you robonegros think of my piece of trash channel
https://m.youtube.com/user/DangerousMuteLunatic

I'm trying to change the account name since it's fucking embarrasing. Feel free to just peruse the shit I have.

Pic telated is my next project which I swear I'll get shot at least by the end of February.
>>
Your channel has potential, but it needs to get to the shooting part faster. Maybe do something more interesting than picking apart a sandwich and describing the ingredients. Maybe show some pop up graphics or some better shots.
>>
>>34558102
You posted your phone smart video here half a year ago and you haven't grown since. I'm glad, cause I see that you ignored my comment
>>
>>34558370
Oh fuck I honestly don't remember posting it.

Which one was your comment again
>>
>>34556774
This is good content OP.
>>
>>34556774
you know your content is pretty good 'cause the anons here aren't tearing your asshole apart.

Subbed.
>>
>>34556774
if you wouldn't mind me asking... how much did it cost you for proper equipment?
>>
>>34556774
Buy one of those Phantom Flex cameras when you have the money. Makes the slow mo shots look 10000 times better.
>>
File: Wrong neighborhood, heretic.jpg (427KB, 1280x930px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong neighborhood, heretic.jpg
427KB, 1280x930px
>>34556774
>posting your fastfood reviews in ReviewBrah territory
>>
Quiznos shadalloo
>>
>>34556774
the video is more enjoyable at 1.25 speed, it makes me have to watch it less.

>>34556885
i would tune in to watch this
>>
File: Capture.png (709KB, 1315x581px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
709KB, 1315x581px
>>34556885
>>34561082
He's got something close to that.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.