[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls are all deeply self conscious and insecure in themselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: 1305159164525.gif (495KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1305159164525.gif
495KB, 500x281px
Girls are all deeply self conscious and insecure in themselves and easy to manipulate when you find their triggers.
>>
>>34556520
list of common triggers and a list of uncommon triggers please.
>>
>>34556520
Whenever you're with a woman, never take her seriously unless she's dying. NEVER. Always assume she has an agenda and treat her as a child.
>>
>tfw bullied so badly your original triggers are now your fetishes
>>
>>34556588
What would happen if you didn't treat a woman as if she were a child?
>>
File: JUDENN.jpg (68KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
JUDENN.jpg
68KB, 500x667px
>>34556558
>being too short
>being too tall
>having a big nose (anything nose, girls go crazy if someone doesn't like their noses, see the number of jewesses getting nosejobs)
>having a masculine jaw
>having weird eyes (knew a girl who would always wear sunglasses, even indoors, cause she had odd sleepy eyes that weren't even so bad)
>anything relating to their weight
>anything relating to the quality of their hair
>anything relating to the haircut she has (this can drive a woman literally insane)
>if her aspirations are somewhat childish or can be perceived as such

Fuck it, I'll let you try. Say an off-beatly offensive compliment in a way that sounds as positive and as non-offensive as possible, about pic related, as if to play on her insecurities. Something that sends her in a stream of thought that goes "OMG this aspect of mine is rather weird and off-putting but anon likes it even though other people don't so I SHOULD JUST SUCK HIS DICK RIGHT NOW"

to help you:
>she's a jew
>she's 5'1
>has jew nose
>has jew hair
>has been called masculine looking
>>
>>34556840
isn't that just what PUAs learn in class? Negging? PUAs are all asocial stanky freaks.
>>
>>34556914
this is not negging. It runs deeper than that. It's something that you can even catch your father doing sometimes. In fact, most abusive boyfriends do that to keep their gfs in a leash.
>>
>>34556673
You instantly become a nu male cuck
>>
>>34556949
I don't have a father and I don't think keeping people on leashes is good. I would want a woman to stay with me of her own free will, not because I made her so insecure she simply thinks she can't "do better" than me.
>>
>>34557048
>I don't have a father
Nigger, I mean, neither

>and I don't think keeping people on leashes is good.
That's probably because you're a nigger.
Or a nu-male.

>I would want a woman to stay with me of her own free will
How's that working for you eh
>>
>>34557103
My dad died and I'm engaged. I wish my dad got to meet her.
Define nu-male and I will tell you truthfully if I fall into that category. Currently, I think 'no'.
>>
>>34557157
>Define nu-male
The kind of tool that falls for the marriage trap, for example.
Have fun staying in a contract that has no usefulness. Neither of your families are important in any way, it brings no practical advantage other than some tax breaks and the moment that one of your coons decide to break it, shit's over.
>>
>>34557200
I'm not doing it for a tax break actually. I'm doing it as a reminder that love endures, and incentive for her not to leave me because I'm definitely holding her back.
>>
>>34557239
>because I'm definitely holding her back.
wonder why I called you a nu-male
>>
>>34557157
With women its a roast eats male dude out there mang. Either you leash her or she manipulates and abuses you. Free will leads to hedonism which is the essence of a bad woman, leash her senpai, or dump her if shes not worth your time.

Someone's gotta be in control, i hope its you and not a roast trying to leech you
>>
>>34557252
>>34557260
Also I forgot to say I'm a lesbian.
>>
>>34556588
how does one treat a child?
>>
>>34556840
I really admire how you're willing to broadcast and visibly support your principles even though most of our peers oppose them.

How'd I do?
>>
File: filth.jpg (46KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
filth.jpg
46KB, 768x432px
>>34557401
Boy you's a fuckin' natural.
>>
>>34557282
Literally unnecessary, which is why i will now call you a roast for trying to get "im a grill XD" attention

All thats been said still appilies, maube even to you as well. Dont marry someone because of a libido driven phase
>>
>>34556673
She feels she's above you or equal to you. Equality is not good for attraction in women, she must think you're above her. Which you are by default as a man, imo.
>>
>>34557413
So what now? Will she initiate the dick sucking or do I have to keep doing this?
>>
>>34557457
please explain more of this... how does equality damage attraction? how is being born with a benis better?
>>
>>34557476
do it 300 more times and see if it initiates some kind of response from her part. Then 4 years of effort later you get your dick sucked
>>
>>34557376
With amused mastery and always poking fun. If she senses you are abover her petty bullshit (which let's face it, is indeed bullshit) you will definitely not register as a numale in her eyes.

Funny thing, when you do this, it will most likely feel natural because by nature women are not that much of thinkers and are submissive. If they act aggressively, they will tone it down when they realize you don't take their "strong independent womyn" facade seriously. Every bit of knowledge and ideals they stand for are 99% of the time regurgitated trash they hear from the mainstream.
>>
>>34557560
It frightens me that this is true and I wish to overcome it and become a human being. My other idea is to commit suicide.
>>
>>34557507
Ok... Ask yourself why a woman wants a Chad. Is it because they are the same in ideals and have mutual respect for each other? Most of the time, no. The Chad meme comes from the fact that a woman always wants someone better than her and the men around him. If she sees you as an equal or inferior, the illusion of power you might have is thrown away. Women are attracted to power and social status, basically. This is for most cases, of course. Most male/female sexual relationships have a power "imbalance".

As for why benis makes you more valuable, the reason is because your benis has no value. In other words, your whole life as a man you have to develop a personality and find value through other means other than your genitalia. Women, though? Pussy is gold and being born with it gives you unimaginable value and priority.
>>
>>34557620
Animals do what animals do, bro. It is what it is. You shouldn't be frightened. it sucks but you might as well know the rules, you know?
>>
>>34557712
I thought you were on to something but I could have gone anywhere else on /r9k/ to find this response.
Can you tell me but take Chad out of the equation?
>>
>>34557749
I believe in going above animal instincts. Giving into them puts you on the same level as a squirrel or a cat.
>>
>>34557756
Just going for the terms used in r9k.

It just is. Women are attracted to power. I don't know how else I'd explain it. If you show you are above her, you have power over her or the potential of power and social status. This why you can be good looking but if you're autistic and become a doormat the second a woman gives you attention you automatically become inferior. Some dudes aren't that attractive and through sheer gender role (meaning, being the power figure over women), for lack of a better word, land more pussy.
>>
>>34557853
How is being an asshole being powerful and why am I always being belittled by men? Even ones who say they love me, like my family? If they wanted me to grow up strong, they would treat me as an equal.
>>
File: 1464667507042.jpg (68KB, 306x425px) Image search: [Google]
1464667507042.jpg
68KB, 306x425px
>its a 20 year old virgin reads r/theredpill and thinks he's discovered the secret to relationship dynamics thread
>>
>>34557772
I used to believe that too.Till I realized no one cares and they step all over you. Ideals are sheeeit to normies. This isn't coming from a bitter place, it just is what it is.

Instinct is not necessarily a bad thing. Of course you have control. But in terms of gender dynamics, in order for attraction to work you should stick with what has worked for thousands of years. The rest of the stuff (human decency, empathy, etc.) can live in harmony with your sexual instincts.
>>
>>34557048
>I don't have a father and I don't think keeping people on leashes is good.
yeah

that's something I'd expect a fatherless effeminate cuck to say
>>
>>34557912
I don't have any sexual instincts, but I want people to stop imposing theirs on me. I feel abused.
>>
>>34557897
>muh virgin 'argument'

You'd think shills would've come up with better insults by now.
>>
>>34556520
Girls want two things with a man, fuck all of this other advice.

1. They want you to be desired by other woman

2. They want to feel safe and protected by you

THAT'S IT.

3. bonus if you have a large donger
>>
>>34557946
You do you. At least be aware of shit.
>>
>>34557953
That's not a shill, just a woman. They actually think that way and do it for free.
>>
>>34556520

>easy to manipulate

>has 0 friends
>>
>>34557969
I don't, I'm too mentally damaged.
>>
>>34557896
You're letting yourself be stepped over. You gotta grow a backbone, man. I mean, do it with actions, not words.
>>
>>34556840
You're hair is really frizzy today, it looks good though. ;^)

idk that is the best I could do off the top of my head I suck at giving good negs
>>
Somebody give me a brief rundown on how to use triggers to manipulate girls with low self esteem.
>>
File: 1481869062959.jpg (52KB, 575x325px) Image search: [Google]
1481869062959.jpg
52KB, 575x325px
>>34557896
I'm not the anon you keep replying too but I've tried living both ways and being a dick is infinitely superior.

The best way I can explain it is that if a guy treats you equal, it will be great at first. Better than whatever other relationships you had to that point.

But then you'll begin to notice how other guys talk to their girls. They won't take any shit and will make fun of their girls playfully.

And then you'll just.... out f curiosity... see if your guy will do the same. You'll make a joke that goes to far, but he's a regular guy so he'll just shrug it off. And from that point on you'll be pushing him little by little, to see what he'll finally have a problem with.

Eventually, you'll recognize that your guy won't fight with you over petty things and you'll equate that to not having enough respect for himself. You'll lose respect for him and drift apart.
>>
File: 1482946114835.jpg (51KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1482946114835.jpg
51KB, 500x667px
>>34556520
>>34556840
How would I even use a persons insecurities to manipulate them?
>>
>>34558018
that was complete shit

"No joke Stacy, I really like the way your hair looks today."
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
"negging" lmao

you do know that you just seem like a dumb asshole who says that to deliberately bring down the girl and make it seem like flirting? so many 1/10 betas have learned this little "trick", which doesn't work BTW, and attempt to say something to tease the girl... but it comes off totally autistic and makes me never want to talk to him again. lol. especially someone who is as soft as silly puddy. just be yourself. why would you be with someone who negs you? if you're doing it purposely as some seduction 101 tactic, that's really weird and gross. i hope you don't confuse simple banter and flirting (which goes somewhere) with pua negging (which gets you cut off immediately).
>>
>>34558668
>especially someone who is as soft as silly puddy
are you calling yourself these gay things?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.