[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white women so stuck up >be me >talk to white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: gond.png (49KB, 445x293px)
gond.png
49KB, 445x293px
Why are white women so stuck up
>be me
>talk to white girls
>they all act like cunts
>talk to black or Latinas
>they actually talk to you and give you the time of the day
>>
Probably because white men and thirsty niggers (blacks) inflate their ego to the fucking stratosphere
>>
I can agree with you by experience. The only girl i talk to online is from brazil. She's a cutie. Been talking to her for more than 3 years.
>>
File: 1485727730230.png (32KB, 470x316px)
1485727730230.png
32KB, 470x316px
>>34555791
maybe you should wear a watch
>>
>>34555791
>>34555859
>tfw wish I could find a qt Latina of my own race who isnt stuck up
>but all the whites scooped them up
Really makes me ree
>>
I wouldn't know, never talked to a girl outside my family.
>>
>>34555884
Plz explain my mistake
>>
File: frogged.png (188KB, 444x461px) Image search: [Google]
frogged.png
188KB, 444x461px
>>34555889
>whites are dying because their women have too much power thanks to the kike media
>they put their kike currency in kike banks and spend their earnings paying off kike loans for taking Weinstein.Phd's courses
>White women want god in human form and they don't find it in men but instead their career becomes their husband and cats become their children
>passive Latinas just want someone to love
>white males just want to be loved by someone
>they mix
>Goldberg folds hands and giggles
>"love wins"
>>
File: 1482718425132.png (193KB, 605x728px) Image search: [Google]
1482718425132.png
193KB, 605x728px
>>34555947
if you wore a watch you wouldnt need to ask them the time and get cunty behavior from them
>>
>>34555967
This is why whites cant be robots, though?

You hypocrites would rather pilfer another races women instead of practicing what you preach and sticking with white women.

I am literally never incorrect.
>>
>>34555791
white girls are probably accosted all the time and learned to just cut out the middleman by being a stuckup bitch from the start
shouldnt blame them too much desu
>>
Depends buddy. I enjoy talking to Latinas and Black girls, Asians are just plain fun to be with.
However inb4 I'm a hypocrite white.
Yes I am and I love every second of it.
>>
>>34556090
i'm white and i've literally never been able to get a relationship

>not deformed
>no obvious retardation (my social skills are bad)
>6'5"
>brown hair
>green eyes
>160-165 lbs
>iq = at least whatever it takes to get into the gifted program in school (was in that shit and it was boring as fuck 90% of the time and interesting 10% of the time)
>>
>>34556975
>6'5"
>160-165 lbs
>bad social skills

There's your problem skeletor. By the way white girls act this way, because you worthless betas allow them to
>>
>>34557006
how do i fix these problems?

in regard to women, i ignore them if they try to talk to me because i don't want to sperg out
>>
>>34557047
Do you practice any sort of physical activity?
Because you're really tall, you probably need to be comfortable to your own body.
>>
>>34557160
i tried lifting for about 7 weeks roughly a year ago and it didn't get me anywhere so i stopped doing it

i walk a few miles about 2 days a week (sometimes 3) if that counts
>>
>>34555791
Ranpan?
>>
>>34557198
Very good. Being inert is never good.
>>
>>34557301
so how do i fix those problems again?
>>
>>34557319
I used to be socially awkward, so I just ended up mimicking what the Chad's did. Speech patterns, body language. Study a Chad, copy the Chad, be the Chad.
TLDR: watch and learn, no one is born with it.
>>
>>34557425
had to be around my stacy cousins (college age) recently and they invited a chad along

he was talking down to them like children and they were kissing his ass for it. is this that "charm" people talk about? i couldn't respect myself if i had to do this
>>
>>34555791
Its your area, probably

>be me
>in Cali 2 hours outside la
>try to engage in casual conversation with white female
>we talk about some random shit for a good 15 minutes, pretty good exchange of words
>try to engage in casual conversation with latina female
>short, go-nowhere reply with bored tone

anyone else care to add the discussion, or is this board just filled with reddit-tier asshats who spout unintelligent, one sentence replies all day?
>>
>>34555791
>the time of the day
Kent?
>>
Most women are stuck up. I would say white women are less stuck up and rude because they are taught manners and don't act like everyone owes then something.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.