[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>too boring to have a gf >too boring to have friends I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1477449446912.png (171KB, 439x750px) Image search: [Google]
1477449446912.png
171KB, 439x750px
>too boring to have a gf
>too boring to have friends
I started taking anti-anxiety pills but I still can't socialize because I have absolutely nothing to say, I have no personality

I just stare off into the distance and get startled whenever someone talks to me and I literally cannot respond with anything meaningful

does anyone else know this feeling? my brain is mostly empty. the only thing I can talk about is stupid shit like video games and memes. I have no hobbies, no experiences, nothing I could ever have a conversation about let alone multiple conversations over the years as a friend/boyfriend
>>
Damn, same situation here. minus the anti anxiety pills
>>
>>34555527
>Tfw too anxious to get anxiety pills
How did you do it, OP? I always break down just on a phone call
>>
>>34555764
I'm not gay and I don't have any forms of social media
>>
>>34555816
I've been seeing a therapist for about a year now, I was always nervous to start because of possible side effects but she warmed me up to the idea over time
>>
I'm a girl in this boat. Decent looking, career having, generally successful girl. Why can't I have a conversation
>>
>>34556059
Why is your gender relevant in this thread?
>>
>>34556093
I guess I feel like society has certain expectations for girls as far as social skills go. Like I'm supposed to be good at it? I don't know.
>>
>>34556152
Don't worry, women are allowed to be boring.
>>
>>34556059
Come home and we can do a myriad of things that don't need conversation at all
>>
>>34555527
this is me.
a big thing that used to help me speak at all was my mood, theres a certain mood you need to be in.
I dont know how to get to that but i think a big part is being healthy, specifically, GOING TO BED.
lack of sleep naturally fries your brain, maybe sleeping better will result in everything being better? also vitamin d pills, fish oil pills, b-12, decaffinated green tea at night, exercise, and multivitamins might help too i dont know
>>
>>34555527
no worse feeling than people actually talking to you (a rare occurance) and you cant say anything, they immediately lose interest. I try socializing and keeping the convo going but I just sound dumb, or normies reject me cause i cant connect with them. I give up fuck socializing.
>>
File: 1485728851412.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485728851412.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>34555527
I feel exactly the same, OP. I can't talk to anyone because I just lock up. I have no self confidence in any of my abilities. And even if I could talk to anyone, I have nothing to talk about.
>>
>>34555527
Look up microdosing LSD whenever you're going out to socialize with other people. Can't get access to acid, learn dark web and bitcoins, Reddit is good resource. Anyways, to me, It feels like a low dose of LSD (30-50 ug) makes things more interesting which leads you to talk about anything that might be interesting at the moment. You become more interested in ppl and their perspectives from my personal experience. Conversations are an art form OP. It's a two way street when talking to people. You have to contribute to the conversation as well but don't make your inputs... boring. Think of something you want to talk about but also think about where the conversation might go. Bonus points for humor and flirting. Be aware that you won't click with everyone but that's what acid helps you with. You're better at reading people and when they want to talk about something else. Acid helps you find ways to help you transition from one subject to another flawlessly. It's amazing. There's always a foundation that people can start off from when conversations. Family, Work/Hobbies, current events, whatever but you can always come back to these topics if the subject has worn thin.

I just wanted to share you my experience that taking low doses of LSD has improved my conversation skills as well as listening to various podcasts. Acid isn't for everyone though. I found that just listening to people talk and how they talked has helped too. Also, don't think about what you're going to say next. Conversations don't flow like that, it sounds like a formal interview. Add inputs of your own to what they just said. Be welcoming in your conversations, be open minded to different perspectives and you'll find that you can talk to people for hours about anything if they're as open as you are.

One other thing from one of my favorite shows: if you don't like the conversation, change it. Literally changed my life (mindset)
>>
>>34556960
>don't make your inputs... boring. Think of something you want to talk
great advice
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.