[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I met up with a friend whom I hadn't seen over ten

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3293.jpg (32KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3293.jpg
32KB, 300x225px
Today I met up with a friend whom I hadn't seen over ten years. In catching up, she told me about why she and her siblings had to leave the US with her mother.

Her father cheated on her mother and tried to gain full rights over her and her brother. He wanted to simply kick their mother out of their lives and integrate his children into the family of the women with whom he cheated. When the courts didn't rule in his favor, he refused to pay child support and hid personal documents from them in order to prevent their departure from the US.

How is that not as bad as what women in woman-hating posts do? R9k is entertaining and eye-opening, but I claim hypocrisy.
>>
>didn't give her free money
>tried to stop her from taking the kids away from the best country on earth to some 3rd world shithole like germany
>these are as bad as enslaving a man for the rest of your lives because you don't want to get a job
cool story roastie
>>
When you try to save your kids from a woman who likely never loved you, so she takes your kids and forces you to pay for them even though you haven't seen them since that day.
>>
>>34555591
you have such severe selective reading. this is why your life sucks desu senpaitachi.

tons of women are cunts and whores but you're just being like a SJW level of delusion.
>>
>>34555591

>free money
>being this omega about refusing to support the kids you chose to abandon
>>
>>34555678
maybe they should give the kids to the parent who is actually capable of supporting them instead of the freeloader who will probably spend her checks on shoes
>>
>>34555646
>>34555591
He was literally the one that cheated on her and made it impossible for her to stay in the country, since obviously she can't afford it.

What right does a lying, cheating assole over children? I'm sure you would think a whore doesn't deserve to see her kids.

>who likely never loved you
Literally HOW do you get that from HIM cheating on HER fucking Christ

Oh I know
Is it that if a man cheats on a woman, it must have been entirely her fault?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.