[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the thought of death comforts anyone else here? Just knowing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 5124125124.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
5124125124.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
Does the thought of death comforts anyone else here? Just knowing nothing really matters and everything will end one day, is such a peaceful feeling
>>
File: 1475327256631.png (280KB, 341x506px) Image search: [Google]
1475327256631.png
280KB, 341x506px
STOP RIGHT NOW!

We will get you jews and stop y'all spreading nihilist propaganda!
Now enjoy the money that you got from your (((boss))).
>>
>>34554546
It's not so much comforting but it's more of a curiosity thing, like I'm excited for the moment I die just to see if we are aware of it happening at all, and even if we aren't it blows my mind how we could just become nothing in an instant and we wouldn't even know about it.
>>
>>34554546
>>34554605
Yes, I know these feels. It really helps me to take a step back and think about dying
>>
>>34554605
>like I'm excited for the moment I die just to see if we are aware of it happening at all, and even if we aren't it blows my mind how we could just become nothing in an instant and we wouldn't even know about it.

This.
I fucked up my plan. When I tried to an hero via co poisoning.
Well, not really fucked up, I got caught so I have to wait to try again soon.

I sat under a thick comforter with a gas powered portable generator for 45 mins.
Its supposed to be around 1400 ppm of deadly particulate matter.

20 minutes of inhalation is supposedly fatal.

I sat and listened to stylo on loop with my phone connected to a portable battery.
Idk I like the song, so I figured lets die to this.

At some point I would realize I couldnt move my legs and I would take deep breaths and cover my mouth to hold in thr exhaust like a bong hit until thr bottom of my lungs felt like they were being touched with ashy hot charcoal.

My eyes and lungs constantly stung after whay I figured to be Around Ten mins.
I lost track of how many times the song looped. I dont think I was counting.
It got to thr point where I couldnt move at all and couldnt tell if my eyes were open oe closed.

And I got scared a bit because I didnt know if I was dead or not honestly.
I mean, if you take into account how serious people say co kills if you arent aware. So I figure this is a sure bet. And fast too. I was willing to take the pain and I thought it was just a matter of waiting it out, I was commited so far, so the finality outweighed the worry of my assumption death was just being petrified in the body.

I began to wonder if I would percieve the people who find my corpse, would thry fuck with my body before they report it?
Will I feel the autopsy?

Though for some reason It didnt kill me which is lame and annoying.

Some guy came and caught me at the time of nearly an hour.
He was shouting in romanian and wpuldnt leave untol I packed my case and left.
>>
>>34555109
Only thing I take away from this is im either immortal or smoke from mortal kombat. Or maybe just more of an incompetent fuckball than I thought and fucked up somehow.

Either way, that generator and gas cost me like 600 bucks.

Ill try again when the time is favorable
>>
I want to hear more anons deathlike experiences
>>
Knowing I will never have kids is more comforting
>>
Hell no
I'm terrified of eternal nothingness leaving me to remember my life over and over and over forever
It's terrifying
>>
>>34556044
>eternal nothingness
>remember my life over and over

Come now
I like that you've taken the time to further the discussion like I hoped.
I understand some people arent as consciously broken as others while still retaining enough cognition to function without snapping out of phase and like idk going for the hi score because they reach a zero sum of morality and sanity.

But what scares you so much about nothing if thr very concept of it is thr end of you and your ability to fathom or comprehend it?

I wish I could take away the fear if thats what you want.
But I feel like objectively im in a much worse place mentally and therefore am in no position to aid anyone.
>>
>>34554546
Yes. I think it's very soothing.
>>
>>34554546
yes
at least it better be over for real at the end
if i wake up as a mole rat or some shit in the next life there is going to be hell to pay in that mole rat colony, and no mistake
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.