[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

received my order of 100mg fentanyl hcl going to catch the bus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (2MB, 1055x902px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1055x902px
received my order of 100mg fentanyl hcl
going to catch the bus tonight
bye robots.
>>
>>34554205
fuckin' cy@
>>
Good night, sweet prince.

Hope the next life treats you better.
>>
U should make sure to do it near a homeless guy. They love this shit. I once heard 2 bums talking about a guy that od'd and he asked where he could find that guy's dealer so he could try that stuff.

Then you can take a few with you.
>>
>>34554373
sadly, there aren't any homeless people around where i live.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485903602301.jpg (33KB, 480x629px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485903602301.jpg
33KB, 480x629px
I wholeheartedly agree! Take as many as possible with you!
>>
>>34554205
Good going man, just broke my month(almost) of sobriety

I was thinking of what it would be like if I shot myself in the head.

Anon is dead.

Thats what they would say.. I like that

Anon is dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs5wIJlUK1o
>>
>>34554205
How do you plan to do it OP?
>>
>>34554259

>Hope the next life treats you better.

God that would be awful, going through life again. Please don't meme like this.
>>
>>34554205
why are you taking your life?
>>
i dont believe you op. youll have to give us a follow up
>>
>>34554447
snort 100mg, that amount is 10 times the lethal dose.
>>
How hard would it be to get fentanyl, inject the lethal dose, and then jump off a high enough building to kms?
>>
>>34554554
Give me just a few moments of your time. What are the odds of someone walking in on you blue at the face and calling an ambulance?
>>
don't do it mate

oregano
>>
>>34554205
I'm jelly now
>>
>>34554205
Can you tell us your source before you go? Or at least lead us a pointer?
>>
>>34554638
less than 1%

original comment
>>
>>34554467
But you wouldn't be able to remember your life. Every time is the first time.
>>
Tell us your name great hero!
>>
>>34554673
Alphabay, i paid $122 in bitcoin

Way cheaper than buying Nembutal, and opiates are way more calming, not that matters since you will be unconscious in minutes.
>>
>>34554205
yeah have fun when you can't breathe and you will die with all the psychological agony of a drowning sailor the fentanyl is not going to do anything against, or surving and winding up a brain-damaged vegetable under supervision for the rest of your life, fucking idiot
>>
>>34554754
While I do not believe OP to be a hero, at least give us your name so you'll be remembered. i will tell my children about you.
>>
Godspeed OP

You are much braver than every single one of us.

Oregeno
>>
>>34554205
why do you want to leave us? what led you to make this decision?
>>
>>34554726
If I was you I'd run a bunch of credit cards up first and save that for a rainy day. Order like 4 CCs pull cash out get a one way ticket to Belize get lost end up sleeping on some grandmas couch on an island somewhere drinking beer all day find a qt girl. Might not interest you but, my heart will bleed for you tonight if you choose to go thru with it.

If you do make sure not to get tricked into coming here again I think there's a shady hyperspace nigger that tricks people into going thru a soul recycling machine and tempts them with thoughts of loved ones but yea thought it was worth mentioning. Don't u go thru any sketch portals you don't want to if they come up. Hopefully your guardian angels are throwing a party for you out there. Save a space out there for me. See you around space cowboy.
>>
if youre still there

see ya later space cowboy ill buy you a beer in hell
>>
>>34554205
leave me a space in whatever hell we end up in
>>
>>34554897
heh, sadly not old enough to apply for a credit card :(
>>
how do we know OP is dead if he isnt updating and letting us know????
>>
>>34554897
>If you do make sure not to get tricked into coming here again I think there's a shady hyperspace nigger that tricks people into going thru a soul recycling machine and tempts them with thoughts of loved ones but yea thought it was worth mentioning. Don't u go thru any sketch portals you don't want to if they come up. Hopefully your guardian angels are throwing a party for you out there. Save a space out there for me. See you around space cowboy.

Can you elaborate on this?
>>
>>34555121
Thought it was pretty clear to be honest.

Oeregeoegoeg
>>
>>34555121
Oh just read somewhere that some people get tricked by the reptilians to return to le earth matrix or whatever. Not much more to expound upon. Im sure worried about op. I shed tears for him and haven't been able to cry in ages. I hope he doesn't go thru with it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.