[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do chads do it? >be me >like gril for about 2 months

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

File: 1482810703558.jpg (35KB, 484x497px)
1482810703558.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
how do chads do it?
>be me
>like gril for about 2 months now got really strong feelings for her (i fall for people fast)
>get her snapchat through a friend
>start a normal conversation and then confess feelings
>she says "thats cute"
>start panicking she doesnt like me back
>my giant secret is going to get out
>lifes ruined i start sperging out on snapchat to her
>literally having a panic attack
>tfw this happened 20 mins ago
>>
>>34553963
>>b me

who eIse?
>>
>>34553971
donald trump
original comento
>>
File: 1461028066663.jpg (48KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
1461028066663.jpg
48KB, 316x316px
>>34553963
>confess feelings
you fucked up, my dude.
>>
don't get hung up on one girl, that's too much pressure on a single girl.

play the field, go after all girls you find cute and attractive.

juggle them, rotate them like multiple on-going projects.

i'm not chad though.
>>
>how do chads do it?

Dunno about them, but I know that getting to know the girl in everyday life talking with her, "making friends" like you'd do with a male, sharing stuff, building some kind of intimacy and the like made the confession easier, more deeply understood and, would you look at that, mutual.

Kind of like what you did out of nowhere was a bit rushed, isn't it strange?
>>
>sperging on snapchat

elaborate
>>
>>34553963
Chads do it because they understand women perfectly and know not to be attached to them at all. They just use them in whatever way benefits them the best. You can only successfully do this if you are a chad though because you need to be attractive to consistently pull it off.
>>
>>34554025
i dont know what i wrote but it was paragraphs of what i was thinking (i was panicking about people finding out and what shes gunna think) so i probably said something about all that
>>
>>34554003
>donald drumpf

fixed :)
>>
>>34553963
Feelings are supposed to come months after sex these days, OP. You can't do it the other way around anymore
>>
>>34554146
the likelihood of a girl wanting to fuck me are below 0 so i guess all i have to look forward to are becoming a wizard
>>
>>34554190
Same to be honest. The sexual revolution was a mistake
>>
>>34554211
sex isnt just to impregnate and pleasure its literally to just become more intimate with your partner (in my head) so why the fuck is it like that
>>
File: 1452819120174.jpg (16KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1452819120174.jpg
16KB, 230x230px
It's simple. Most people are restless inside trying to find happiness outside of themselves so you create an illusion of great possibilities that can only be fulfilled by you.

While laughing and having a good time together, when you feel completely relaxed you hint a little bit about how you really feel but without revealing the depth of your true feelings. Girls desire sex and company as much as guys do, so if a girl is interested she'll begin hinting too. Now you want to keep a balance of anxiety and hope in her mind to create sexual tension. Anxiety is exciting when it's for something you want! You wanna create enough doubt in her mind that your future together is always uncertain, but always making the time she spends with you enjoyable by being a pleasant person, not letting anything make you sad!

Always, instead of chasing her, make her chase and impress you. The more time she invests in you, the more determined she will become in having you. It may seem after awhile like she's in love with you like the way Hollywood portrays romance, she may even confess she loves you and wants to be yours forever, but don't get attached she's just lying to herself because it's really just her selfish desire to find happiness in you.

Now if you create too much doubt, she'll give up, so you have to keep escalating things a little bit and a little bit more at the right time. Go all the way until you're fucking her right in the ass! It will become a great metaphor of your relationship together.
>>
File: 1485000699133.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485000699133.png
98KB, 600x500px
>>34555189
>Now if you create too much doubt, she'll give up
I do this every time. What's wrong with me
>>
>>34555189
This is legit the best explanation I've seen on this board.

Can you give us anything else? Maybe some specific examples of how to build anxiety/hope?
>>
File: 1272974803170.jpg (108KB, 807x724px) Image search: [Google]
1272974803170.jpg
108KB, 807x724px
>>34553963

>like girl for two months

HERE IS YOUR FIRST MISTAKE

YOU IMMEDIATELY ASK A GIRL YOUR INTERESTED IN TO GO SOMEWHERE WITH YOU.

>>>>IF SHE SAYS NO OR 'JUST AS FRIENDS' SHIT YOU DROP IT AND MOVE THE FUCK ONE<<<<

IT'S NOT A HARD CONCEPT YOU BETA ORBITING PIECE OF SHIT

>she says "thats cute"

SHE KNOWS YOURE A NON THREATENING AND BETA ORBITING PIECE A SHIT
>>
>>34553963

You're a fully grown adult who just confessed like an awkward adolescent.

Take the opportunity to learn from this gigantic mistake.
>>
>>34554021

You're basically giving him a sure fire recipe to being an orbiter.
>>
>>34555701
is there any way to redeem yourself with a girl once she thinks youre a beta?
>>
>>34555897

Honestly, no. You've blown it completely.
>>
>>34553963
>how do chads do it?
They don't orbit for 2 months nigga, they meteor that shit
>>
>>34555975
live and learn i guess
>>
File: AbsolutelyDisgusting.png (135KB, 288x415px) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyDisgusting.png
135KB, 288x415px
>>34555189
All I feel while reading this is utter disgust. The fucking head games normies play with each other, I swear
>>
File: 37783090.jpg (327KB, 1000x715px) Image search: [Google]
37783090.jpg
327KB, 1000x715px
>>34555640
Well the trick is you don't wanna cause anxiety intentionally. If you do this they'll sense your intentions are malicious. You just wanna play on their own self created insecurities by only doing the least needed to sustain the relationship.

Make everything just play! You're just fooling around and having fun together! Light-heartedly mislead and keep tricking her playfully. Make shit up about yourself, not to impress but to make her laugh when she figures out you're just messing with her head. Remember, when you're doing this you're not trying to make fun of her but to make her laugh so she wants you even more.

When she asks questions give short ambiguous answers or turn questions back on her. Y'know, like if she asks you if you like her don't be dumb and say yes and spill your secrets!! Ask her, what if I did? Make her spill her own secrets instead and keep diving deeper and deeper without judging her, until you find out she has some dark fantasy of being pissed on or something, and go really crazy!!!
>>
File: 1471282000633.gif (2MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1471282000633.gif
2MB, 294x233px
Anon you don't tell women you like them you show them.

There is nothing more pathetic than ""confessing"" your feelings to a girl. When you do that you are expecting something from them. You are expecting them to validate your feelings. You are giving them control. Women don't want control. They don't have the agency for starting relationships.

Courting a woman is a struggle for domination. If you've been orbiting this cunt for over a month already than you're nothing more than some faggot to her. If you are interested in a woman you immediately express it through asking them out. Not just "hey want to go out iwth me lol xD". Find a non-autistic way to ask them out. If you're both students use some studying bullshit. If you've already hit it off and you managed to get her to laugh in your first encounter than you can be more direct.

The mannerisms you use when asking them out are also very important. These roasties pick up on the slightest hesitation. Asking a woman out it a proposal rather than a question. You weren't wondering if they wanted to go out with you. You weren't wondering about them at all. If they sense you were actively thinking about them they see that as weakness.

You're busy, you think she's pretty, you want her, you make a proposal, you're probably going to do it anyways with or without her, you have shit to do, she is an afterthought, put her to work and string her along.

This is how """Chads""" do it. It's understanding that women like to be handled and cared for. If you had a proper father figure or can at least witness proper father figures in media, you'll see how they lead their family and interact with people. You'll see how they get children to do things and participate. That's basically how you court women, by treating them like your father treated you as a child.

The reality is that it's a lot less complicated than that. You mostly just fucked up by orbiting and "confessing".
>>
>>34555189
>>34556362
Are you the anon who posted a link to a pdf with this sort of advice once? I specifically remember the sexual tension /anxiety thing. Happen to have the link?
>>
>>34556480
Please do not post images, gifs, or webms of cuteboys doing lewd things, it's very confusing. Thanks
>>
>>34556480
>Find a non-autistic way to ask them out
Gonna need some more help on this one. Not in school, so it's a bit harder.
>>
File: 1469283261031.gif (2MB, 233x471px) Image search: [Google]
1469283261031.gif
2MB, 233x471px
>>34556981
This is why people say to sort out your life, start getting fit, start doing shit and just ignore women.

If you focused on yourself ideally you'd be in a place where you can tell a woman that you're doing X tonight and she should tag along. This is the ideal situation for a man who's not in school. Like I said, you're busy, you appear successful, you have things happening whether or not she decides to join you.

Don't get me wrong, you can certainly get a GF or wife without being ultra chad. Sometimes "h-hey want to get coffee or something maybe idk" does work. But if you're asking how it comes so easy to Chads than that's what I'm explaining.

>>34556861
It's simply not a choice for me.
>>
File: 1438727150025.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1438727150025.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>>34556566
Nope wasn't me. Haha I wouldn't call this advice! This is how to create even more trouble in your life. It's all fun and games until you impregnate a bitch
>>
>>34556362
>Make shit up about yourself, not to impress but to make her laugh when she figures out you're just messing with her head.
>Y'know, like if she asks you if you like her don't be dumb and say yes and spill your secrets!! Ask her, what if I did? Make her spill her own secrets instead and keep diving deeper and deeper without judging her

This is gold, I'm starting to get it. I'm just worried I don't have the content and I'll run out of things to say. I'm bad at being fun, too, but I guess that's a deeper problem beyond the scope of this discussion.
Any more examples would be great, it really does help.
>>
File: 18k8hgptljoh3jpg.jpg (57KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18k8hgptljoh3jpg.jpg
57KB, 800x450px
>>34556480
Oh god, I think I just realized my problems with women are because I never had a real father figure. I never got to see what a working relationship looks like from the inside.

You mentioned father figures in the media, are there any particularly helpful ones you could recommend me to watch? Or is it too late?
>>
>>34557429
Mad men is the only thing that comes to mind. But that show really isn't what I'm talking about at all and the entire premise of it is that he's generally a pretty absent shitty father. But how Don interacts and builds up his coworkers from time to time is kind of interesting.

Most Dads in shows and TV these days are portrayed as comedy relief idiots so it's hard to remember a show where they have good examples of what I'm talking about as it's a pretty mundane basic operation.
>>
>>34557429
carl winslow, uncle phil, Al bundy, tim allen in Home Improvement, Dr Huxtable (srs), Stephen Collins (7th Heaven), Hal (malcolm in the middle), Bernie Mac (Bernie Mac Show), Damon Wayans (my wife and kids)
>>
>>34553963
>2 months

If you haven't at least kissed a girl within a week of knowing her, just give up hope. She's fucking someone else. It's the harsh truth and it shouldn't be that way but it is.
>>
>>34557594
Alan and Amy Matthews from Boy Meets World are fantastic television parents. Highly underrated.
>>
>>34557341
If you run out of things to say, that's great!! Leave and go do what you really wanna do. Quit worrying about what she thinks or the future. Why are you exporting your happiness to the future?? You don't got time to entertain a boring ass bitch! Go have fun!

Being honest with yourself will make you unpredictable and rub people's insecurities even more, and they'll die to be around you because you're always having fun

When you're not having fun it's because you're living up to other people's needs, expectations, and nonsense they shoved in your head. You really need to start telling people to fuck off, even if it's your boss!! And go do what you really fucking wanna do! Even if it means you gotta sleep in the homeless shelter and eat at the church. Let no one and nothing take away from your peace of mind!
>>
Oh shit good luck
>>
>>34553963
Because you don't "confess your feelings" you idiot, you ask girls out on dates and escalate sexually

Christ this shit isn't that hard.
>>
>>34556480
Minus being a trap loving faggot this was really well said. Screen capping and saving to repost for the next time some faggot "confesses his feelings"
>>
>>34553963

Well the difference is Chads just want to fuck. You're some self righteous loser who over thinks it. You wanna make it out to be like what you have is "love" and not really lust. You also want to commit and over analyze some stupid girl whereas the Chad just thinks of her as nothing more than a piece of ass. He's no saint, but he's direct and to the point. You on the other hand obsess, plot, have "strategies" that don't really work, and then continue to put yourself down by constantly reminding yourself of the failures. Just accept you're gonna fail, don't over think things, and go for it. really historically is made by the bold. Also stop being the typical youngster here on r9k that "confesses" his love to bitches. Every other day that guy makes the mistake. no bitch wants to hear that, ever. If you like her, don't let her know. ever. If you're gonna learn a lesson it should be that.
>>
You know just confessing your feelings like in a love movie is not the right thing to do.

But at the same time I think its not wrong to at least talk about your feelings, it doesn't have to have a big "OMG I love you more then anything in the world" type thing.

There is a middle ground to this and most people can't find it.
>>
>>34553963
I usually delete the whole convo and think it didnt happen
>>
>>34558928
Thanks for the motivation, man.

I don't really know what I want to do. Maybe I even have depression, because there's not much enjoyment in my life right now. But maybe this is the start of an exploratory journey that will end with a gf somewhere down the line. Gotta find that fun!
>>
>>34554004
This. Confessing feelings is a meme i've fallen for for the last 3 years of my life. Trust me, girls our age don't want relationships, they just want to fuck (Chads).
>>
>>34553963
HAHA how is panicking over this a thing. You're one and she's one of the literal millions of people in your country, hundreds of thousands in your state, tens of thousands in your city/town.

"O-Oh noooo. I like a girl and she doesnt like me back. It's the end of the world. It's not like I could move on or anything"

Sometimes I worry about you guys and if that one time your mom dropped you on your head really sealed the deal.
>>
>>34555189
This is eerily accurate and also why I gave up and went 2D. To enjoy this type of shit you really have to be born to it, which most normies are. If this seems complicated and crazy to you, its because you aren't working functional human being that will reproduce.
>>
File: eeeyyee.png (230KB, 499x699px) Image search: [Google]
eeeyyee.png
230KB, 499x699px
>>34553963

Ohhh sorry, OP. You made a classic, novice mistake. See, when you approached this woman, you failed to adhere to step 1

Step 1: Be attractive

Ooops! Big ol' gaff there. Don't let it happen next time
>>
>>34559915
>our age
What age is that?
I'm 30, am I in the safe zone?
>>
>>34559939
It's rare to fond a girl we GET ALONG with.
>>
>>34555189
But then most of the time you'll have to lie
>>
>>34553963

u tried too hard anon, keep trying,

now go get some nice clothes, a watch, shoes, if fat go run, eat clean, no one likes people by their inside thats a meme, thats what slutty moms told their boys to prevent them of future pussy

when people say focus on urself they dont mean for you to ignore girls nor shit like that, they're saying

BUY NICE SHIT TO YOURSELF DUMBASS, LOOK GOOD, SMELL GOOD,
thats it, also dont confess or shit like that instead say they got ur attention and invite them for beer nor food nothing more than 12 dollars
>>
>>34553963
The more you message girls, the more comfortable you'll be doing so. Also try to always be messaging at least 2 girls at once so you don't get overly attached to either of them.

The chads are the people who developed early and started having relationships before high school, meaning that they're well practiced in talking by their late teens. The more you talk, the more chad-like you'll get. Until then, work on your looks and body
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.