[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in 1989, Hamm enrolled at the University of Texas, where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: hammacondaLookAtTheBulge.jpg (50KB, 445x550px) Image search: [Google]
hammacondaLookAtTheBulge.jpg
50KB, 445x550px
>in 1989, Hamm enrolled at the University of Texas, where he was a member of the Upsilon Chapter of Sigma Nu fraternity. There, Hamm was arrested for participating in a violent hazing incident that occurred in November 1990, involving another student, Mark Sanders. Sanders was beaten with a paddle and a broom, while Hamm was leading him around the fraternity house with the claw of a hammer beneath Sanders' genitals, and Sanders' clothes were set on fire. Hamm then single handily sodomized the entire freshman pledge class using only his right thumb in a Sigma Nu tradition known as the elephant walk. The incident led to the fraternity's being shut down on campus. Hamm completed the terms of a deferred adjudication, and the charges were dismissed in August 1995
>>
>>34553887
holy shit what in the ever loving fuck? the claw of a hammer under this dude's junk? jesus christ
>>
>>34553887
Hamm is living proof of the entire face/height/frame thing. His body is nothing special at all physically, but because he has a godlike face and height he is still seen as desirable. There is no reason to exersize or lift weights if you are over 6' and have a great face.
>>
>>34554001
yup
Face aesthetic + height + wide frame.

His wrist are also wide and hands are manly. Lanklets with narrow frame + tiny childlike wrist looks pretty funny desu
>>
File: thickAss.webm (2MB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
thickAss.webm
2MB, 800x770px
>>34554001
googled kek google bodybouilding.com john hamm

10+ pages from misc threads

My sides
>>
>>34554079
I would kill to have big manly hands. My fingers are so skinny and I have non existent knuckles.
>>
>>34554439
Femine petite hands with long skinny finger allows you to type faster on keyboard senpai.
>>
>>34554001
Yeah he looks like a big fucking gorilla, that's why manlets gotta carry heat to protect yourself from fuckers like him if they ever give you shit.
>>
EXCLUSIVE: 'He became MAD, really MAD.' First picture of Jon Hamm's hazing victim who was beaten with a paddle, set on fire and confined in 'grave' carved into frat basement - because he couldn't remember Mad Men star's nickname 'MC Hammer'
>>
>it's fucking real

Holy shit and I'm watching Mad Men rn too

Will never see him the same
>>
File: holly.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
holly.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
Why are we still here?

asidjasi
>>
Why does that look like JIm and Pam trying to disguise
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.