[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to doctor at like 14 >You look a little pale, let's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

>Go to doctor at like 14
>You look a little pale, let's do a blood test
I couldn't fucking stand needles, at that point I also had a desperate distrust/fear of doctors and authority in general
>Start crying a little but get my blood stolen anyway
>Start flushing because I'm crying
>Haha you look better now anon, I guess we didn't even need to do that!
>Start crying harder
>>
validate this
originallis
>>
I once fought off 4-5 nurses trying to hold me down for a blood works when I was about 13
I was very much ready to try and punch out my father or doctor after they let me go but I fainted instead

god I hated being a minor
>>
Jesus Christ OP, I hate them too
Had to have some blood taken this summer, I vacuumed the needle and they couldn't get anything out
Three fucking people had to hold me
I feel so autistic just remembering it, but it only takes a second to remember those cold bitches and I start feeling uncomfortable like there is some evil nurse in the corner of my room, ready to vaccinate me/jam an injection in my butt/take a blood sample after another until she drains me of all my blood and I fucking die
I immediately start hiding veins on my hand when I think of those horrible things
>>
>had shitty teeth while younger
>went to the dentist all the time
>dentist tried to cut off my tongue when I was like 8
>remember fighting him off and fighting his whole staff trying to calm me down
>never went to the dentist again until I was 23
>get wisdom teeth removed
>they charged me a bunch of extra bullshit i didn't consent to, all of which had to be paid for in cash since insurance wouldn't cover it
>dont pay it off
>they keep sending me bills every month
I fucking hate dentists
>>
>>34554355
>dentist tried to cut off my tongue when I was like 8
I fucking doubt it. That being said I hate the dentist as well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.