[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>can't afford to move out >parents are to toxic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: meimei.jpg (50KB, 476x429px)
meimei.jpg
50KB, 476x429px
>can't afford to move out
>parents are to toxic to live with
>>
im gonna just pack my shit and walk the 400 miles to california
>>
File: how.jpg (926KB, 1434x1715px)
how.jpg
926KB, 1434x1715px
>>34553649
>complains on the internet about having no money
>probably spends more than 4 hours a day on the internet

go get a job, you jackass.
>>
>>34554128
complaining about having no money and not being able to afford to move out on your own are two different things
sounds like you never had a job nigger
>>
>>34553649
Get a job you dirty nigger. Your parents are probably toxic because you're a waste of skin and useless.
>>
>>34553649
>applying for disability
>approved and going to 2nd approval process
>parents just scream at me and tell me im a useless loser with no job
>another person considers me obviously disabled

just now
>eating an icecream
>dad comes in at me and screams at me to take out the garbage from my room
>tfw garbage truck isnt even coming for 14 hours and I will be awake this whole time
>2 minutes later comes in
>ANON YOU STILL HAVENT TAKEN OUT YOUR GARBAGE
>feel rage inside me but learned to control it and not chuck the icecream into his fucking face and beat the living fuck out of him
>calmly place my icecream onto the desk all gross and smooshed
>take out trash
>feel like my father is an immense fucking autist and a huge faggot
>>
>>34553649
Join the military son, I was in bootcamp day I turned 18, best descision ever I'm a old fag now that got medical retirement I dont regret anything.
>>
>>34553649
I moved with a friend that gave me a hand until I got a job, then I payed him his kindness and we're living together as roommates, splitting expenses.

And I left because living under my dad's rule was getting unbearable for me. I value my freedom more than his money. Man up.
>>
>>34554630
Not op but hows the average pay for a grunt after you are done with training?
>>
>>34554591
Holy shit, not sure if srs. But I truly feel sorry for your parents man ...
>>
>>34554681
wow dude must be great having a friend like that. unfortunately not every one has that luxury
>>
>>34554700
You can look it up just google 2017 enlisted pay, I liked the pay senpai never had any problems, my advice join Air Force go kedical or dental and you are set. I ony knew 1 person in all my years who was made fun of, lots of joking and teasing but its a good place for robots.
>>
>>34554700
Its a easy ride senpai, they PAY YOU to be trained in a job, 30 days of leave a year as long as you arent a combat job ya set, holidays off when younger and single dorm room its cake, just follow orders dont be a DBAG, be clean and bam. Also GI bill and free college while in just pick the right job I chose MP and it was bad and good butbway better jobs to get.
>>
>can afford to move out
>parents are alright

it sounds easy but it's not

i'm a lazy piece of shit and it's driving me insane
>>
>>34554767
It's not a luxury. I worked for that. Friendships aren't like dad's money, noone have them for free, noone deserve them. It's a privilege you earn for yourself.
>>
I know that feeling all too well. Just can't be added to work for minimum wage I've done it before. Can't subsist on it you'd shit a brick if you heard what they pay you up here
>>
File: big ounce.jpg (77KB, 777x728px)
big ounce.jpg
77KB, 777x728px
>hiki NEET that lives with mother
>mother is chill as fuck
>don't have to move, can play vidya all day, fap all day, write when I want to, and cook supper in the evenings

All things considered I'm very fortunate.
>>
File: 1465615510446.jpg (28KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1465615510446.jpg
28KB, 600x549px
>accidentally leave the toy cleaning bottle out after a session
>don't see it for a whole day
>says right on the bottle "Sex Toy Cleaner"
>parents are religious as fuck
>>
>>34555022
It will turn into self-loathing eventually anon. That ends up being far worse.
>>
File: 1485891115853.png (301KB, 935x413px) Image search: [Google]
1485891115853.png
301KB, 935x413px
>parents go on vacation for 2 weeks
>best i've felt in the past 5 years
>>
>>34553649
There are realy cheap places, you know.
I moved to a 240E flat for uni, warm
can live on a 450E job.
>>
File: pros and cons of death.jpg (90KB, 750x700px) Image search: [Google]
pros and cons of death.jpg
90KB, 750x700px
>>34555112
Jokes on you, I already have the self-loathing. And anxiety attacks.
>>
>>34554734
nah they are faggots.
they used to stick thumbtacks in my condoms
>>
File: 1440232170705.jpg (67KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
1440232170705.jpg
67KB, 500x407px
>>34555282
I'm so glad my mom can't support me. I'm struggling like fuck right now but I'm working towards a better future. If my mom coddled me, the piece of shit that I am, I'd probably still be living at home. also wouldn't be able to do drugs when I want.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.