[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the most robotic fantasy character, and why is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: raistlin.jpg (113KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
raistlin.jpg
113KB, 736x588px
Who's the most robotic fantasy character, and why is it Raistlin Majere?
>>
>>34553208
Thank you for reminding me of this character and of Margaret Weiss and Tracy Hickman. Have you read "the Death Gate cycle" ? It's also by them. Had a super sick 90s point and click PC game too. I beleive I read half of a Dragonlance book once, so I've heard of this character, but that's all. My main fave was Death Gate though.
>>
>>34553289
Never heard about it. I haven't read fantasy for ages.
>>
>>34553208
i bought this book at a used shop the other day

get out of my head charles
>>
>>34553598
Which one? Spring Dawning?
>>
>>34553208
>Who's the most robotic fantasy character, and why is it Raistlin Majere?

I think that goes without saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3g0OcmkTjY
>>
File: 65.jpg (216KB, 653x787px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
216KB, 653x787px
>>34553208
Croaker's pretty robotish in the original black company books
>autistic obsession with the history of the company
>admits to having dreams about underage girls
>spends a bunch of time writing fan fiction about himself and a girl he's never actually met
>she becomes his oneitis
>he becomes her orbiter after meeting her
>still obsessed with her even after the company turns on her
>only friends are a bunch of rejects who have ran away from from home and joined the company because they couldn't handle the world
>>
>>34555071
I loved the black company books. Too bad Croaker norms up in the last few books. His personality totally changes.

>>34553208
Thomas Covenant. Is a leper in the real world, wife left him, hates everyone. Gets transported to fantasy world and immediately rapes a girl. He's a special wizard or something, so the parents of the girl can't kill him. Constantly acts like a self-hating jerk. Pretty good desu
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.