[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Told my mom >that i like little girls >started therapy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

Told my mom
>that i like little girls
>started therapy and antidepressants
>confess that i raped my 2 years old cousin
>about 4 months and i still want to give up in life
>mom and therapist will not tell anyone about my cousin if i never do it again
>i dont want to hurt another girl,but i want a loli gf
should i just kill my self ?
>>
Was it actual rape or just (((rape)))?
>>
Yes kill yourself you piece of shit.
>>
>>34552963
just oral sex and kisses,sucked her pussy and stuff
>(((rape))
>>
File: 1484296291151.jpg (427KB, 800x1000px)
1484296291151.jpg
427KB, 800x1000px
>>34552944
I think you should just kys. It sounds like the thing u want most is unattainable so just kys on stream. Plus this way u dont hurt anyone else or mentally scar some random child.
>>
File: 1400326004971.jpg (23KB, 446x362px)
1400326004971.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
>>34552944
I once forced my sister to give me a handjob while she was asleep, she woke up and I got kicked out of the house and disowned. Your parents are so fucking understanding, they at least understand that people do really fucked up things because of muh dick sometimes. But yap, you probably should kill yourself. Therapy won't fix your issues and you'll never get a loli gf irl. Best you can get is one of those fancy loli sex dolls.
>>
>mom and therapist will not tell anyone about my cousin if i never do it again
Therapists, and doctors, are required by law to report this.
>>
You should kill yourself. Pedophiles like you are the reason everyone hates pedophiles like me, even though I haven't done anything wrong.
>>
Frankly it's probably for the best, not because of what's best for you but because you are a fucking degenerate who needs to die.
>>
>>34553005
I second this, unless you can find a way to not be a fucking degenerate
>>
why don't you just kill all of them and then yourself? probably better than even try to live through this shit you've set up
>>
>like even years ago a friend facialed me and raped me

years later got out told my mom she didn't believe me. i got discharged from a hospital recovering from car accident. someone asked me about my friend i blurred out about him rapping me. it was bad. no one believes me.
>>
>>34552944

even if this is bait, kys famalam
>>
Just end it, you'll been seen as the lowest scum of the earth by everyone and you'll eventual either:

>hate yourself to the point of being numb
>fuck a little kid's mental state up so much they can never recover
>>
>>34553002
If you asked her for permission and didn't force anything then it wasn't rape, despite what Jews and normies will tell you.
>>
2 is too young, what the fuck is wrong with you? That's not loli, that's toddler
>>
>>34553013

>fancy loli sex dolls

I want to get a job just so I can buy one of these.
>>
>>34553489
Are you in America? Because they can confiscate it from getting delivered to you and arrest you
>>
>>34553365
She was 2 years old you fucking pedo piece of shit. Hope you get cancer and die
>>
>>34553618
Not an argument. I know you've been indoctrinated but you should try to think rationally.
>>
File: 1485827054835.jpg (53KB, 440x487px) Image search: [Google]
1485827054835.jpg
53KB, 440x487px
>not even /r9k/ sympathizes with pedophiles
>>
>>34553529
Sex toys are protected in America. It could only be illegal if it were considered an obscene depiction, and I don't think it would.
>>
>>34553365
2 year olds aren't sexual beings. they are barely even social beings
>>
>>34553778
Good luck with that, buddy
>>
Please, kill yourself and ride the world of your whorthless psyche. You useless piece of garbage.
Even the depressed faggots here have more instrinsic value than the sory excuse you call life.
>>
>>34553771
It's one thing to sympathize with pedos, it's another to sympathize with literal child rapists
Kill yourself
>>
>it's a social outcasts tell other social outcasts to kill themselves episode
>>
>>34553917
He's not a social outcast.
He's the type of criminal that gets raped non-stop on the prison.
Death is too easy for him, you should see your life and sanity wither away in front of your eyes.
Disgusting filth.
>>
File: 1484252029067.png (401KB, 684x626px)
1484252029067.png
401KB, 684x626px
>>34553002
personally I dont think this is inherently that bad as long as you didnt hurt her
I think the biggest piece of trauma is when our society tells those who were abused to feel traumatized
obviously never do it again tho, faggot
>>
File: 1485754767900.jpg (32KB, 436x488px)
1485754767900.jpg
32KB, 436x488px
>>34553957
Hating pedos is quite the normie thing to do, isn't it?
>>
>>34553984
Do you really thought I was a robot?
Ahahahahaha
>>
>>34554014
Did* quite the fuck up there.
Regardless, I don't give a fuck about what you think of me. OP deserves death.
>>
>>34553957
Oh please. If it was legal you'd be the first to rape a 12yo roastie wearing some leggings with the words bootylicious on her ass
>>
>>34554162
>projecting
Yeah, that's what one normie gets when browsing r9k.
>>
>>34552944
Yes. You raped a 2 year old, thats disgusting. You're lucky your therapist and mom don't say shit to the family of your cousin. I hope you feel some fucking guilt for what you did, you disgusting inbred.
>>
File: Sonic13.png (521KB, 1118x1340px) Image search: [Google]
Sonic13.png
521KB, 1118x1340px
>>34552944
Well.
A therapist won't help you.
The best thing you *SHOULD* do is spending your money on the best drugs on earth. I'm speaking of heroin and cocaine. After you did that and take a pill of LSD! Maybe your mind changes to something better, if not, kill yourself. You do nothing wrong then! ;-)
>>
>>34552944
Loli's don't stay loli forever.
>>
>>34552944
yeah story is bullshit
psychotherapists are required by law to report child, elder and dependent adult abuse to the police. So either you live in some weird backwards place or you should just kill yourself
>>
File: yui.jpg (20KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
yui.jpg
20KB, 210x210px
>>34552944
God, lolis are just dying to get into men's pants. This one girl kept calling me senpai and wanted me to kidnap her from her shitty, abusive mother and just live alone together, but I'm smarter than those little succubi. Y'know, when they grow up into a beautiful woman society is gonna make them cringe at everything they enjoy and they'll be forced to make up some bullshit story to feel better about themselves, which may or may not cause you trouble. Unless you can blissfully accept the consequences, don't fucking go there!

But hey, if you're gonna die, why not explore this piece of life to the fullest?? Pretending to be a good person and killing yourself is so lame. Let no one take away your peace, and only take action from complete peace of mind
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.