[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every person with acne should be eligible for an assisted suicide.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 557.jpg (38KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
557.jpg
38KB, 680x793px
Every person with acne should be eligible for an assisted suicide. I cannot see my rotten face in a mirror anymore. One day I will probably kill my parents for such shitty genes.
>>
How about you stop eating potato chips and microwaved cheese sticks you fucking NEET greaseball
>>
It's not that bad anon, my aunt had acne and she got married.
There's still hope for ya. :)
>>
>tfw ice pick scars and sebaceous filaments that will probably never go away
>>
>>34552878
cut grease and sugar from your diet
wash your face with soap regularly, use an astringent during the day
sleep with a clean towel on your pillow, change it every night
...or just keep hating your life, I mean, at least you're good at that, right? why try something different.
>>
>>34552878
Shower every morning and wash your face thoroughly with only mildly warm water twice a day, you disgusting shit. Also wash your sheets, including pillowcases, once a week.
>>
>>34552878
Go on accutane you pleb fag, boohoo
>has a problem
>blames others

Can you be anymore of a child?
>>
>>34552878
The only thing that made a significant difference in my acne was drinking a SHIT TON of water. I tried the whole clean towel on the pillow, cutting out sugar, all different kinds of dermatological treatments, but this is the only thing that made an actual difference.
>>
>>34552924
I eat them like two times a year.
>>
>>34553054
Don't try accutane unless you've tried everything else. This shit is not to be fucked with. Literally thought my lips fell off at one point, and that's one of the lesser side effects.
>>
>>34552945
Probably some landwhale. Also this is because of my cuck father who only could marry my acne mother.
>>
>>34553015
Do you understand that it does not work, normie?
>>
>>34553121
>wahh i got chapped lips
just deal with flaky skin and chapped lips for 6 months and you're good to go you fucking pussy, its not like its permanent
>>
>>34553127
Despite your insecurity, no, she's not a landwhale, she compensated the not so pretty face by having a 8/10 body. And a nice job as a phamaceutical. You should do the same.
So yeah.
>>
>>34553033
> dat normie """advices""""
>>
>>34553156
Sure, but damage to the liver and the pancreas is.

Also, I'd say this was a step up from chapped lips. I was oozing blood pretty much at all times, which I guess had the perk of distracting me from my itchy, painfully dry skin.

And my acne came back anyway, not that it ever completely left while I was on it. I've seen it work for some people, but not me. There was also one girl in my high school who claimed it made her permanently infertile, but that's strictly anecdotal.
>>
>>34553167
You are wrong. She was a women, she literally can be anything and get relationship. I just dont want to argue you.
>>
>>34553054
Dont you know, do I need a prescription in the uk?
>>
>>34553314
Very well anon, then don't.
I used to have my share of spots, sulfur soap bars help with them. I wish you good luck in your life.
>>
>>34553342
Just found that yes. Life does not wothl living at this point. I am literally trapped in a 2/10 body.
>>
>>34553372
Of course you do not get top 5% chads for free. Just go away, I wish I wont wake up next morning.
>>
Also I expected some acne robots here, not a normie horde, whatever.
>>
>>34553121
Do it, I kept a bottle of lotion and Chapstick with me at all times. Now than never, leaving more time for acne to leave scars isn't worth it. Talk to your derm
>>
>>34553311
>liver damage
>permanent
Unless you develop a disease that affects the entirety of your liver or almost all of it dies, it can repair itself.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.