[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANyone else here have absolutely zero friends not even online?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 17

File: hs.jpg (41KB, 642x663px) Image search: [Google]
hs.jpg
41KB, 642x663px
ANyone else here have absolutely zero friends not even online?

How the fuck do people even make friends? I try to talk to people at college but they always just end up becoming acquaintances

I literally NEVER get a text message or phone call except like maybe once a month from my mom, are some people just broken and supposed to die off to natural selection but we continue to live because of modern society?
>>
I used to be the same way. Just out yourself out there. That easy, although it doesn't hurt to dress nicely.
>>
File: 1482214179698.jpg (42KB, 680x684px)
1482214179698.jpg
42KB, 680x684px
>>34552832
i thought i was the only one on this ride...
>>
>>34553075
>Just bee urseff XDDD
Thanks normalfriend
>>
It ain't hard man. Seriously though I'm not myself. I'm a Hoppean ancap so mega autism, I just pretend to have a black humor. People like black humor
>>
i used to have lots of friends in primary school
then it dropped to 4 by the time i was in high school
and 0 now that i'm about to start college

i should be much more miserable than i actually am
>>
>>34552832

I mean, why do you want friends anyways?
>>
File: 1459628770716.jpg (77KB, 586x688px)
1459628770716.jpg
77KB, 586x688px
>>34553138
What?
Are you afraid of doing so because you don't have a personality?

Or is your personality based on thinking that everyone is inferior to you?

God, you are really pathetic.
>>
i cant trust people anymore so i think it would be dishonest of me to call anyone my friend but my aspirations arent limited to social status so it hardly matters anyway
>>
File: 1483494388082.jpg (26KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1483494388082.jpg
26KB, 184x184px
>>34553239
>Be on r9k
>Act like you're better than a robot
You feeling good about yourself now anon?
Does this make up for you mom not hugging you as a child?
>>
File: Toastface Killa.jpg (55KB, 400x376px)
Toastface Killa.jpg
55KB, 400x376px
I'm still just as good of friends with my high school group which is great, but making friends in college is literally impossible. If I couldn't text my friends from back home all the fucking time I'd probably kill myself
I've managed to make two actual friends here and both of them were by brute force (roommates).
One is abroad and the other graduated so I'm pretty fucked right now.
I have a pretty small network of acquaintances because I fucking hate acquaintances.
Basically I made an effort freshman year, and now that I'm almost done and moving away so I'm like fuck it.
I will never understand how people make actual friends in this environment without just getting lucky
>>
>>34552832
I recently abandoned my oldest friend group because of political tensions. My best friend left for college. My only other friends are a selfish bitch and this one guy who I really don't relate to in any way.

I don't have anyone that I feel close to, and I don't think that is going to change.
>>
File: Crying Fat Feel.gif (16KB, 633x758px)
Crying Fat Feel.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>>34553239
But everyone is inferior to me
>>
File: 1466543148402.jpg (84KB, 619x684px)
1466543148402.jpg
84KB, 619x684px
>>34553294
I am better than you.
I do feel pretty good about myself for stating the truth.

>WAAH MY TASTES ARE SO OBSCURE AND ORIGINAL NO ONE WILL EVER TRULY GET ME

You
Are
Really
Pathetic
>>
File: feels bad.jpg (9KB, 261x208px)
feels bad.jpg
9KB, 261x208px
>>34553294
Nah they're right. All you need to do is talk to people and be a generally good person and not be creepy
>>
>>34552832
When you try too hard, you fail. People notice when you're tryharding just to make friends and that's cringeworthy, so it takes a really kind soul to ignore that and bother to try bonding.

There're lots of people that share at least one of your interests, so don't be too shy and try to express casually at least the less weird ones. I got a bunch of friends when I went to uni because I started watching animu, cared to talk about it with an acquaintance and some guys overheard and join the chat, then we became friends from that. Try something like that.
>>
>>34553239
>you don't have a personality?
nice projection, the only people that say this 99.9999% of the time have this exact fear about themselves.
it'll all be okay though, youre among friends here senpai :o)
>>
>>34552832
I feel exactly the same way. I've had friends before, but they were always people I met as a kid.

I have absolutely no fucking clue how someone as an adult can just become friends with another adult.
>>
>>34553419
I'm not saying OP doesn't need to try socializing; I'm saying ripping on him and acting like you're better than an anon on r9k isn't really something you should be proud of
Why would you even bash on someone on here?
>>
I abandonned my friends because they bringed me down.
I have yet to abandon imageboards.
>>
>>34552832
It's not them, it's you.
>>
a lot of people lose contact with any friends because they're in a dedicated relationship. Sucks but it's obvious they prefer pussy or the need to not be lonely over dedicated friendships
>>
yes i was that guy. everyone seemed to make friends during college. i somewhat made friends with a couple i gave them rides to school and back. they were nice enough to invite me to a party bar thing.
>>
File: 1476399133683.jpg (44KB, 238x323px)
1476399133683.jpg
44KB, 238x323px
>>34553460
You know I'm right but the pressure of other people actually reading your innermost feelings angers you.

You should know how to spot people who might have the same interests as you but you don't.

I can only feel pity for people like you, who are submerged in their own ego, who longs for a relationship but is unable to see that himself is the problem. You should seriously seek counseling before you shoot up your school friend. You might be able to learn how to make friends!
>>
>tfw gf is only f
Feels both good and bad man
>>
>>34552832
Nope, I still have friends from high school that I talk to from time to time.

I've been told I'm very charismatic and I easily make friends.

Just stop being so autistic and talk to people. I know this gets called out as a meme but srsly be yourself.
>>
File: Icon_Tesla_armor.png (15KB, 114x153px)
Icon_Tesla_armor.png
15KB, 114x153px
Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. - John Henry Eden
>>
>>34553566
I'm not the anon you were replying to, unless you still meant this pseudo-analysis for me specifically.
For one the average robot is self hating and recognizes their own faults but rightfully blame others to save the ego. this sounds "bad" but it is actually the best possible outlook for a person to take, because constantly blaming yourself and hating yourself just destroys the ego, and thus yourself further. the ego is all you have in life, why would you destroy it, for other people that will just come and go as time goes by? thats shitty.
dont really know what else to say to you, you should really try not to project your own insecurities onto others
>>
File: 1480307015592.png (233KB, 568x590px)
1480307015592.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>34553239
INCISIVE! Fuck!
>>
It's worse when you enter the workforce.
>>
>>34553715
That's okay anon, just disregard everything I say as me projecting, keep that bubble nice and safe.
>>
File: 1483926415385.jpg (40KB, 403x392px)
1483926415385.jpg
40KB, 403x392px
>>34553426
What a bunch of assholes, eavesdropping motherfuckers!
>>
>>34553715
Damn, BTFO>>34553825. Punked eem!
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 492x449px)
image.jpg
44KB, 492x449px
>>34552832
I got tired of trying to impress people who eventually run off when they figure out how much of a social outcast I am. You'll just end up more bitter towards other people than you were beforehand.
>>
>tfw you really don't have an interesting personality
>you're too anxious to do much in social interactions
>haven't made friends for years
>locked self in room while in college for weeks
>not even your roommates give a shit
Oh well.
>>
File: thinking baka.png (392KB, 451x619px)
thinking baka.png
392KB, 451x619px
>>34552832
>Thought friendless people play MMOs
>Play mmo BDO, FFXIV, MS, Archeage, Terra
>Make no friends, sometimes invited to a guild and never spoken too
>Grind alone forever and increase pvp stats to grief and avoid being griefed by groups
>>
>>34553825
It is projecting since you are basing your assumptions on incomplete information.
Your assumptions have to come from somewhere.
Projection is natural, everyone does it, there is nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
File: 1485363829179.png (551KB, 900x900px)
1485363829179.png
551KB, 900x900px
I'm the quiet type but man I've been trying to talk to people in college. Jesus man it makes you realize how quiet some people are. Like i'm literally trying so damn hard to keep the conversation going but people literally reply with like 1 word answers. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>roommates forget you live there
I've reached a new level of alone
>>
>>34552832
>Complete normal online but have no friends irl

This is one of the main reasons I stay in all day, fuck even at college I'm such a social speak that some guy opened up to me about his 'depression' and I changed the topic because I thought he was tricking me to make me admit to mine.
He's the only person I thought I had a chance at friendship with as well, at least I opened up a little more to him today, he seems to understand how anxious I get around the others
>>
>My birthday was on the tenth
>I text my sister wondering if I could treat her and her husband to dinner for my birthday
>she says she had plans for that evening
>asks what I'm doing if not going to dinner with her
>tell her I'll probably be at my apartment drinking a six pack
>"aww that's the saddest thing I've ever heard, let me move my plans around"
>take her and her husband out to dinner
>sleep on her couch.

The only person who ever initiates conversation with me online is my clingy ex from 2 years ago whom I find obnoxious, but she only ever talks to me 1-2 times a year.
>>
i managed to make plenty of friends when i was young.
>tfw i have literally devolved in regards to social ability from when i was like 10
>>
File: 1485909112712s.jpg (7KB, 242x250px)
1485909112712s.jpg
7KB, 242x250px
if you have never been the alone kid in pic related, you do not deserve to be posting here. we robots have experienced this many times. it's depressing, but there's nothing we can do about it. i just sit there waiting to leave every time i have to be at something like this
>>
>>34552832
I had people who I considered to be my friends, and they considered me to be their friends as well, but we unceremoniously stopped contacting each other (usually more my fault than theirs) and now I have absolutely 0 friends.

Plus I'm 30 years old and a NEET and live at home, so it's not like you college kids where you're constantly surrounded by like-minded people your own age.

Overall though: I don't miss it. It was almost always more of a hassle and an obligation than really fulfilling. It could be because I never really learned how to make friends as a kid.
>>
>>34554558
This was me everywhere. Family reunion, school lunch, school field trip, church, etc. Head throbs a bit and eyes go into a sort of soft focus, like being underwater in a swimming pool.
>>
>>34554558
I'm usually in the circle, being totally silent and wishing I was the guy on the outside.
>>
File: 1476303652784.jpg (43KB, 345x395px)
1476303652784.jpg
43KB, 345x395px
>>34554052
Ugh, I know exactly what you're talking about.
>Be 21
>Be on OKCupid
>Start talking with this girl on there, Lacy
>She messaged me first with a "Hey"
>Should have known better than to message an account with no picture
>Get excited because this is the first contact I've had with someone on the two weeks I've spent sending "Hey, how's it going :)" messages to random girls in my area
>She's from Illinois, go figure
>Try to ask her about her hobbies, interests
>"I like anime and tv"
>Well, okay, what kind of anime?
>"Tsubasa and Naruto"
>Try to talk with her about Naruto, since I know fuck all about Tsubasa, ask her what her favorite character is
>"Sasuke"
>Should have fucking known, oh well
>Ask her how far she is into the anime, and if she's ever read the manga
>"3 episodes"
>Okay. This is going nowhere fast, ask her what kind of religion/philosophy she's into
>No answer
>She just write "Hey"
>Fuck this.jpg
>Drop her
>Take a break for a few days to recharge my batteries
>Log on
>13 messages consisting mostly of:
>"Hey"
>"You there"
>"Hey"
>"Talk to me"
>"Hey"
>"Why aren't you talking"
>Gee, I don't know. Maybe its the obscene amount of "Hey".
>Google her user name
>Find three accounts on Vampirefreaks, Twitter (nothing on it), and some random Roleplaying forum (turns out she's an edgelord into BDSM, bloodplay, and vampirism)
>The one picture I could find of her was an overweight woman in a fedora wearing a faux leather jacket and a dog collar with a purple heart tag marked with "Lacy".
>Never speak to her again, though I'm tempted to ask her why is her profile picture on vampirefreaks an obese dog with clothes
>Her account gets banned later for spam

Kek'd for days afterwards
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.